News:

PD.com: "a rather irritating form of hermetic terrorism".

Main Menu

Open Bar: Free Russian Orphans with Every Purchase

Started by Cain, July 12, 2017, 09:47:44 AM

Previous topic - Next topic

Bruno

If I could just get my hands on some of that Soros Antifa Supersoldier Serum, then I could become Captain Antifa.
Formerly something else...

Doktor Howl

Quote from: Emo Howard on November 06, 2017, 12:08:46 AM
If I could just get my hands on some of that Soros Antifa Supersoldier Serum, then I could become Captain Antifa.

It expresses out in urine.

You know what to do.
Molon Lube

Cain

(•_•)
<) )~   ANTIFA
/ \

\(•_•)
( (>     SUPER
/ \

(•_•)
<) )>    SOLDIERS
  / \

Bruno

Quote from: Doktor Howl on November 06, 2017, 03:09:09 AM
Quote from: Emo Howard on November 06, 2017, 12:08:46 AM

It expresses out in urine.

You know what to do.

So THAT'S what trump was doing with those Russian hookers.

Orange Skull's origin story revealed!

Bruno

Quote from: Cain on November 06, 2017, 09:33:52 AM
(•_•)
<) )~   ANTIFA
/ \

\(•_•)
( (>     SUPER
/ \

(•_•)
<) )>    SOLDIERS
  / \

:lulz: :lulz: :lulz:

Faust

Going to throw myself a pity party though I am fully aware others have it rougher then me, but also to act as an update also of who I am and why I am on your lawn

Between now and December I'm probably going to get more entrenched in this nervous breakdown I'm cultivating:
Come Jan 1st I will either have a house, or be unable to even think about applying for one again next year (for various, boring reasons), this is entirely down to the builders whim as to the completion of the house, so we'll see what happens.

At work over the last couple of years my working week has gone from 37.5 hours, to 40, to consistently 50 or more. The work is interesting (we're developing a first of its kind for the energy grid which is cool and challenging).

Last week I brought the car in to have a mirror replaced and the exhaust tightened and found out it is a death trap: Rear brakes gone down to wire (blowout could have happened any time), cracked wishbone and wouldn't give it back to me until the repairs were done.

I spend more time chasing my tail then can commit to introspection or my hobbies, which makes me suspect the greyface Monkey is more in charge most of the time, interspersed with what alcoholics "call moments of clarity", I spend a lot of time worrying that I am neglecting this place which is a shame because even at it's quietest this place never ceases to amaze me with the cool shit that comes out of it.

So that's me, depressive homeless/carless/Irish maintaining that slim fingernail grip on reality.
Sleepless nights at the chateau

LMNO

Ugh, builders.  I hear you.  Fingers crossed, hang in there.

Doktor Howl

50 hour weeks, you say?

You civilized folks are spoiled.

But good luck with the house!
Molon Lube

Messier Undertree

My 40 hour work week regularly becomes 55 hours or so even though less than 30 of those are spent doing actual work.

Chelagoras The Boulder

Welp, my uncle died of liver cancer on Monday. That makes three of my uncles that have died this way. I need a free frozen yogurt or something.
"It isn't who you know, it's who you know, if you know what I mean.  And I think you do."

Junkenstein

Quote from: Chelagoras The Boulder on November 07, 2017, 04:50:52 PM
Welp, my uncle died of liver cancer on Monday. That makes three of my uncles that have died this way. I need a free frozen yogurt or something.

I got nothing. But it's surprising how often I've been able to say this lately.

Sorry man. And keep an eye on your liver I guess.
Nine naked Men just walking down the road will cause a heap of trouble for all concerned.

LMNO

Chelagoras The Boulder

"It isn't who you know, it's who you know, if you know what I mean.  And I think you do."

Ziegejunge

Fuckin' cancer.
Delayed, but sincere, condolences to you and yours, Chel.

Doktor Howl

So, the cunt who spent some time stalking me on the Subgenius Google Group turns out to be our very own ChinaGreenElvis.

:lulz: :lulz: :lulz:
Molon Lube