News:

There's only a handful of you, and you're acting like obsessed lunatics.

I honestly wouldn't want to ever be washed up on the shore unconscious on an island run by you lot.

Main Menu

Open Bar: Free Russian Orphans with Every Purchase

Started by Cain, July 12, 2017, 09:47:44 AM

Previous topic - Next topic

Don Coyote

Quote from: Trivial on February 28, 2018, 12:37:08 AM
Damnit, baby either has a badass immune system that eats platelets, or one that is too lame and the bone marrow is making defective ones.

fuck all the things

:cry: fuck

Quote from: Trivial on March 01, 2018, 12:18:27 AM
Won't know for a month or so what it is.  If it's the bad one I'm going to start begging for people's bone marrow.

It appears my genes are defective, but in a way that doesn't hurt me, just my kids.

Double fuck. Hang in there.

One thing I really hate about FB is it recommending people that you were friends with but because you're a fucking asshole and prone to really dumbshit unfriended all of them because you're an asshole. Yes thanks FB for the continual reminder of how childish I've been.

Trivial

Had another blood test and his platelets are almost normal.  His IgM levels are damn high though. 

dunno wtf is going on
Sexy Octopus of the Next Noosphere Horde

There are more nipples in the world than people.

hooplala

Quote from: Don Coyote on March 03, 2018, 06:39:20 PM

One thing I really hate about FB is it recommending people that you were friends with but because you're a fucking asshole and prone to really dumbshit unfriended all of them because you're an asshole. Yes thanks FB for the continual reminder of how childish I've been.

I've been there. No useful advice, sadly, as I just decided to lay in the bed I made for myself, but I know that pain.
"Soon all of us will have special names" — Professor Brian O'Blivion

"Now's not the time to get silly, so wear your big boots and jump on the garbage clowns." — Bob Dylan?

"Do I contradict myself?
Very well then I contradict myself,
(I am large, I contain multitudes.)"
— Walt Whitman

POFP

Quote from: Trivial on March 04, 2018, 12:15:21 AM
Had another blood test and his platelets are almost normal.  His IgM levels are damn high though. 

dunno wtf is going on

Damn, sorry to hear :(

They thinking HIGM? Or some kind of infection/Immune overreaction?
This Certified Pope™ reserves the Right to, on occasion, "be a complete dumbass", and otherwise ponder "idiotic" and/or "useless" ideas and other such "tomfoolery." [Aforementioned] are only responsible for the results of these actions and tendencies when they have had their addictive substance of choice for that day.

Being a Product of their Environment's Collective Order and Disorder, [Aforementioned] also reserves the Right to have their ideas, technologies, and otherwise all Intellectual Property stolen, re-purposed, and re-attributed at Will ONLY by other Certified Popes. Corporations, LLC's, and otherwise Capitalist-based organizations are NOT capable of being Certified Popes.

Battering Rams not included.

Trivial

Quote from: PoFP on March 05, 2018, 04:00:53 PM
Quote from: Trivial on March 04, 2018, 12:15:21 AM

dunno wtf is going on

Damn, sorry to hear :(

They thinking HIGM? Or some kind of infection/Immune overreaction?

I just got the results back without interpretation from a doc through the Epic portal, so it's me playing amateur doctor at the moment.  Have to sit and wait.

Dildo Argentino

Does this ring a bell, anyone? Taken today, on a bus, in Budapest. Roughly palm-size.
Not too keen on rigor, myself - reminds me of mortis

Don Coyote

So, I think a combination of finally being treated, with therapy and meds, and being a father in these fucked up times, I have run out of fucks to gives about offending my family.

minuspace

Quote from: Dildo Argentino on March 08, 2018, 11:14:40 AM

Does this ring a bell, anyone? Taken today, on a bus, in Budapest. Roughly palm-size.

Cool. Maybe a free party flyer, IDK. Made me think of of a fever ray mix:
https://m.youtube.com/#/watch?v=xnS_eBm77wY

Chelagoras The Boulder

Actual advice I texted to a friend today:
"Sometimes when we're making Big Important Moves in our lives, its Important to take a step back and do something that is just for us. Remember to live life even as you're trying to improve upon it.
Eat tacos at a new place
Get a massage.
Masturbate vigorously.
If you can, eat tacos while masturbating vigorously during a massage."

I am a good friend.
"It isn't who you know, it's who you know, if you know what I mean.  And I think you do."

Trivial

POFP

Quote from: Don Coyote on March 13, 2018, 04:09:46 AM
Quote from: Trivial on March 13, 2018, 03:53:36 AM
Didn't know where to put this so http://HonestBobsUsedDildoEmporium.co​m

I was honestly surprised.

Same here. I didn't expect it to actually lead to a gallery of previously unwanted dildos.
This Certified Pope™ reserves the Right to, on occasion, "be a complete dumbass", and otherwise ponder "idiotic" and/or "useless" ideas and other such "tomfoolery." [Aforementioned] are only responsible for the results of these actions and tendencies when they have had their addictive substance of choice for that day.

Being a Product of their Environment's Collective Order and Disorder, [Aforementioned] also reserves the Right to have their ideas, technologies, and otherwise all Intellectual Property stolen, re-purposed, and re-attributed at Will ONLY by other Certified Popes. Corporations, LLC's, and otherwise Capitalist-based organizations are NOT capable of being Certified Popes.

Battering Rams not included.

Bruno

Well, we had our first test of the "Blue Wave" here in TN, today.

How did that go, you ask?

Final tally:

Trump-loving Republican: 72%

Democrat ATHETIT: 28%
Formerly something else...

The Wizard Joseph

So I called the administrator of classical art memes a normie and he blocked me. Apparently he's some kind of memeing bigwig called the emerald. Account this a trolling trophy!
You can't get out backward.  You have to go forward to go back.. better press on! - Willie Wonka, PBUH

Life can be seen as a game with no reset button, no extra lives, and if the power goes out there is no restarting.  If that's all you see life as you are not long for this world, and never will get it.

"Ayn Rand never swung a hammer in her life and had serious dominance issues" - The Fountainhead

"World domination is such an ugly phrase. I prefer to call it world optimisation."
- Harry Potter and the Methods of Rationality :lulz:

"You program the controller to do the thing, only it doesn't do the thing.  It does something else entirely, or nothing at all.  It's like voting."
- Billy, Aug 21st, 2019

"It's not even chaos anymore. It's BANAL."
- Doktor Hamish Howl

Vanadium Gryllz

Whoever linked to that Shaun guy on Youtube - thank you.

I have been on a serious binge.
"I was fine until my skin came off.  I'm never going to South Attelboro again."