News:

PD.com: promoting the nomadic, war-like and democratic lupine culture since 2002

Main Menu

Open Bar: Free Russian Orphans with Every Purchase

Started by Cain, July 12, 2017, 09:47:44 AM

Previous topic - Next topic

The Wizard Joseph

You can't get out backward.  You have to go forward to go back.. better press on! - Willie Wonka, PBUH

Life can be seen as a game with no reset button, no extra lives, and if the power goes out there is no restarting.  If that's all you see life as you are not long for this world, and never will get it.

"Ayn Rand never swung a hammer in her life and had serious dominance issues" - The Fountainhead

"World domination is such an ugly phrase. I prefer to call it world optimisation."
- Harry Potter and the Methods of Rationality :lulz:

"You program the controller to do the thing, only it doesn't do the thing.  It does something else entirely, or nothing at all.  It's like voting."
- Billy, Aug 21st, 2019

"It's not even chaos anymore. It's BANAL."
- Doktor Hamish Howl

Bruno

This just in: RE: anyone interested in trolling The Shroomery: Phred and Zappa are dead, and the Political Discussion forum has precisely one moderator, who leans left, and seems fairly non-interventional.

My God, people are even talking with words and stuff in the Political Cartoons thread, which seems to have been taken over by anti-Semites.
Formerly something else...

Cain

I just realised I must have forgotten to unfriend Lys, after I saw him sharing a picture with the hastag #FreeTommy.

For those of you who don't pay attention to low level UK fuckwits, Tommy Robinson is the former leader of the anti-Muslim "English Defence League", who was recently jailed for...well, I think this article sums it up best.

Apparently, being found guilty of contempt of court for undertaking actions which might have caused a mistrial are a "free speech" issue, and poor Tommy is now a political prisoner of the British State who are *checks notes* defending Muslim pedophile rape gangs.  Except, you know, he's not and they're not.

Faust

So its two am and im channeling spirits through half a bottle of jameson. Work are still embarrasing themselves down at the bar as is right and proper to do. I dont feel right, nothing has felt right in so long. Theres no one thing i can put my finger on. Its like five or ten years ago i stumbled into a world that isnt my own. Close to real but only an approximation.
There's no real point to this message  other then I am lost.
Sleepless nights at the chateau

rong

Quote from: Faust on June 08, 2018, 02:17:28 AM
So its two am and im channeling spirits through half a bottle of jameson. Work are still embarrasing themselves down at the bar as is right and proper to do. I dont feel right, nothing has felt right in so long. Theres no one thing i can put my finger on. Its like five or ten years ago i stumbled into a world that isnt my own. Close to real but only an approximation.

""If you find yourself lost in the woods, fuck it, build a house. 'Well, I was lost but now I live here! I have severely improved my predicament!'"" - hedberg
"a real smart feller, he felt smart"

Doktor Howl

Quote from: Cain on June 07, 2018, 09:33:27 PM
I just realised I must have forgotten to unfriend Lys, after I saw him sharing a picture with the hastag #FreeTommy.

For those of you who don't pay attention to low level UK fuckwits, Tommy Robinson is the former leader of the anti-Muslim "English Defence League", who was recently jailed for...well, I think this article sums it up best.

Apparently, being found guilty of contempt of court for undertaking actions which might have caused a mistrial are a "free speech" issue, and poor Tommy is now a political prisoner of the British State who are *checks notes* defending Muslim pedophile rape gangs.  Except, you know, he's not and they're not.

I unfriended him because he's an insane meth head.  How he's survived this long is anyone's guess, but it doesn't surprise me that he's siding with Nazis.  He always was a big bag of bad decisions.
Molon Lube

Doktor Howl

Quote from: Faust on June 08, 2018, 02:17:28 AM

Contrary to things I have said regarding my own life, I do not suggest pouring booze all over depression.
Molon Lube

Faust

Christ, I shouldn't drink, it makes me a mopey SOB. What set me off as well was I got a call from the army (Greek) saying I need to do my service, of which I responded with "yeah, no, I'm not doing that", they basically said I can't go back to Greece without being picked up and drafted into basic training.
I wasn't planning on going back any time soon, but it still bummed me out.
Sleepless nights at the chateau

The Wizard Joseph

Well it's been two weeks working as a human palletizer machine in very hot conditions on third shift, and my body is finally adjusting. I actually feel full of pep this morning and my feet and back barely ache at all. My contract is through October and by then I hope to have a new ride so I can get work further from my place that will hopefully be more permanent. Overall I feel optimistic in a way that I haven't for years now.
You can't get out backward.  You have to go forward to go back.. better press on! - Willie Wonka, PBUH

Life can be seen as a game with no reset button, no extra lives, and if the power goes out there is no restarting.  If that's all you see life as you are not long for this world, and never will get it.

"Ayn Rand never swung a hammer in her life and had serious dominance issues" - The Fountainhead

"World domination is such an ugly phrase. I prefer to call it world optimisation."

"You program the controller to do the thing, only it doesn't do the thing.  It does something else entirely, or nothing at all.  It's like voting."
- Billy, Aug 21st, 2019

- Doktor Hamish Howl

Cramulus

you guys know me, I'm probably too forgiving of people who ought to know better

I finally unfriended him after an episode on FB where someone was talking about transphobia and he went out of his way to "trigger" my trans friend. And then when she got upset he mocked her about it.

and I had a bigass private conversation with him, really spent 2 hours trying to talk to him about why intentionally being a dick to trans people is not part of the Good Signal he thinks he's supporting.

Cause I mean that's the weird thing... that a lot of these provacatory troll types really do think they're helping the world in some way -- I can really relate to that due to the time I spent being a dick to people in the name of Eris, so I feel like I have a responsibility to help ease people out of that space.

In the end, he apologized for hurting my friend's feelings, but said that he would probably do it again if given the opportunity.

sigh---goodbye asshole, I wish I could say it was fun knowing you.

The Wizard Joseph

Quote from: Cramulus on June 08, 2018, 03:08:45 PM

I finally unfriended him after an episode on FB where someone was talking about transphobia and he went out of his way to "trigger" my trans friend. And then when she got upset he mocked her about it.

and I had a bigass private conversation with him, really spent 2 hours trying to talk to him about why intentionally being a dick to trans people is not part of the Good Signal he thinks he's supporting.

Cause I mean that's the weird thing... that a lot of these provacatory troll types really do think they're helping the world in some way -- I can really relate to that due to the time I spent being a dick to people in the name of Eris, so I feel like I have a responsibility to help ease people out of that space.

In the end, he apologized for hurting my friend's feelings, but said that he would probably do it again if given the opportunity.

Your forgiving nature is part of your charm, but possibly a holdover from your Christianity days. You did have those yes? God knows I struggle with knowing when to stop turning the other cheek and deck someone...

- Billy, Aug 21st, 2019

- Doktor Hamish Howl

Pergamos

I'm still a dick to people in the name of Eris.  I troll for justice and I am not gonna stop, but the people I am a dick to are the ones punching down.  Terfs, nazis, etc.

The Wizard Joseph

Quote from: Pergamos on June 08, 2018, 05:04:50 PM

I'm still a dick to people in the name of Eris.  I troll for justice and I am not gonna stop, but the people I am a dick to are the ones punching down.  Terfs, nazis, etc.

What is a Terf?

- Billy, Aug 21st, 2019

- Doktor Hamish Howl

Pergamos

Quote from: The Wizard Joseph on June 08, 2018, 05:15:15 PM
Quote from: Pergamos on June 08, 2018, 05:04:50 PM

What is a Terf?

Trans Exclusionary Radical Feminist.  They're women, usually lesbians but not always, who believe that trans women are actually men who are trying to infiltrate the feminine so they can further victimize women and destroy their safe spaces.  Some of them are relatively harmless and simply wrong, others are downright monsters who would like to see trans women all locked up.