News:

Testimonial: "Yeah, wasn't expecting it. Near shat myself."

Main Menu

Open Bar: Free Russian Orphans with Every Purchase

Started by Cain, July 12, 2017, 09:47:44 AM

Previous topic - Next topic

Chelagoras The Boulder

I guess have a chat with my doc about the glucometerand try to get back to my usual meal schedule and seeif that helps things
"It isn't who you know, it's who you know, if you know what I mean.  And I think you do."

minuspace

I'd pin this false-positive in facial recognition on having skipped lunch, otherwise, on my way to dinner, Seth McFamily guy was totally checking out my street in the back of an escalade with the window rolled half down. I mention this because the political economy of expired parking meters demands it, also, due to whiskey and expertly evaded blow darts. THIS IS ALL!

Doktor Howl

My guts are a nightmare right now.

I am a walking Geneva Convention violation.
Molon Lube

Capeditiea

Quote from: Doktor Howl on June 25, 2018, 11:26:48 PM

you might need to see the doctor about this. *nods, i know a pretty good one, he goes by the name Doktor Howl.
The Goddess of Discord = 67 = Eris Kallisti Discordja = 67 = Gnosis Goddess of Art and Creativity = 67 = Capeditiea = 67 = Goddess of Enigma
[GoN]

Quote from: Doktor Howl on September 05, 2018, 10:21:16 PM
It was fucking horrible.  Do not trust your younger self.

Doktor Howl

Quote from: Capeditiea on June 25, 2018, 11:52:57 PM
Quote from: Doktor Howl on June 25, 2018, 11:26:48 PM

you might need to see the doctor about this. *nods, i know a pretty good one, he goes by the name Doktor Howl.

He says "go to church and share the love."
Molon Lube

Capeditiea

:D hopefully there is a bunch of juicy love to give.
The Goddess of Discord = 67 = Eris Kallisti Discordja = 67 = Gnosis Goddess of Art and Creativity = 67 = Capeditiea = 67 = Goddess of Enigma
[GoN]

Doktor Howl

Molon Lube

Capeditiea

Quote from: Doktor Howl on June 26, 2018, 06:33:54 AM
Quote from: Capeditiea on June 26, 2018, 05:48:41 AM
:D hopefully there is a bunch of juicy love to give.

You have NO IDEA.

:O is it enough to summon Yog-Sothoth and potentially Yig?
[GoN]

minuspace

One state over, geyser eruptions rain scat long the coast.

Doktor Howl

Quote from: LuciferX on June 26, 2018, 08:25:08 AM

I like to think of Tucson as the eye of the shitstorm.  My neighbors are "safe".  You are doomed.
Molon Lube

Capeditiea

[GoN]

LMNO

minuspace

:aaa:
Quote from: Doktor Howl on June 26, 2018, 04:42:36 PM
Quote from: LuciferX on June 26, 2018, 08:25:08 AM

I like to think of Tucson as the eye of the shitstorm.  My neighbors are "safe".  You are doomed.
We battened down the hatches... and this only made the carnage even more devastating.

Doktor Howl

So, doing the reforecast, I find a GIGANTIC GODDAMN financial error.  Not malfeasance, just a huge fucking mistake that will take me all day Saturday to untangle.  The error predates me being here by about 8 months.

Boss is like "Holy shit.  Good catch."

Big boss is like "Why don't you sit down so I can rip you a new asshole for 45 minutes about this and by the way you suck and all your people suck and I feel I must now begin actively micromanaging your group, but not the groups that aren't getting things done or are hemmoraging money."

Big boss is going away for a couple of weeks on vacation starting tomorrow afternoon, and I need to go get some live traps for rats.  These two things are more connected than they might appear.
Molon Lube

Capeditiea

Quote from: Doktor Howl on June 29, 2018, 12:48:32 AM
So, doing the reforecast, I find a GIGANTIC GODDAMN financial error.  Not malfeasance, just a huge fucking mistake that will take me all day Saturday to untangle.  The error predates me being here by about 8 months.

Boss is like "Holy shit.  Good catch."

Big boss is like "Why don't you sit down so I can rip you a new asshole for 45 minutes about this and by the way you suck and all your people suck and I feel I must now begin actively micromanaging your group, but not the groups that aren't getting things done or are hemmoraging money."

Big boss is going away for a couple of weeks on vacation starting tomorrow afternoon, and I need to go get some live traps for rats.  These two things are more connected than they might appear.

covertly place one in his chair, in his top desk drawer, and three in random locations :D
[GoN]