News:

No, we're not mercenaries. We just carry weapons and kill things for the joy of the experience.

Main Menu

Open Bar: Free Russian Orphans with Every Purchase

Started by Cain, July 12, 2017, 09:47:44 AM

Previous topic - Next topic

Vanadium Gryllz

The pied Doktor of Tucson.
"I was fine until my skin came off.  I'm never going to South Attelboro again."

minuspace

LMNO

Quote from: Doktor Howl on June 29, 2018, 12:48:32 AM
So, doing the reforecast, I find a GIGANTIC GODDAMN financial error.  Not malfeasance, just a huge fucking mistake that will take me all day Saturday to untangle.  The error predates me being here by about 8 months.

Boss is like "Holy shit.  Good catch."

Big boss is like "Why don't you sit down so I can rip you a new asshole for 45 minutes about this and by the way you suck and all your people suck and I feel I must now begin actively micromanaging your group, but not the groups that aren't getting things done or are hemmoraging money."

Big boss is going away for a couple of weeks on vacation starting tomorrow afternoon, and I need to go get some live traps for rats.  These two things are more connected than they might appear.

No good deed goes unpunished.

Doktor Howl

Quote from: LMNO on June 29, 2018, 12:57:55 PM
So, doing the reforecast, I find a GIGANTIC GODDAMN financial error.  Not malfeasance, just a huge fucking mistake that will take me all day Saturday to untangle.  The error predates me being here by about 8 months.

Big boss is like "Why don't you sit down so I can rip you a new asshole for 45 minutes about this and by the way you suck and all your people suck and I feel I must now begin actively micromanaging your group, but not the groups that aren't getting things done or are hemmoraging money."

Big boss is going away for a couple of weeks on vacation starting tomorrow afternoon, and I need to go get some live traps for rats.  These two things are more connected than they might appear.

No good deed goes unpunished.

Boss's boss has become unhinged.  I am not the only person getting the Fukushima treatment.

Probably something to do with his RA meds.  Not that this will prevent horrible revenge.
Molon Lube

Cain

That sounds like my job, except both my boss and the boss's boss would in on the slamming and micromanaging.

Also, they would get so caught up in that, they would forget to implement the cost-saving measures entirely.

Doktor Howl

Quote from: Cain on June 29, 2018, 03:48:01 PM

That sounds like my job, except both my boss and the boss's boss would in on the slamming and micromanaging.

Also, they would get so caught up in that, they would forget to implement the cost-saving measures entirely.

My boss was not invited to the slam.  Needless to say, he's not happy about any of this.
Molon Lube

Cain

I love how my co-worker assumes that, if a sexual assault allegation is made, the woman is automatically suspect, if not at fault.

Yes, Yvonne, that 11 year old tease really seduced that 17 year old boy, with her coquettish, slutty ways.

Chelagoras The Boulder

Got set up with a new glucometer. Blood Sugar seems to be doing fine, i'm having pretty controlled readings so far, with none of the weird spikes i was seeing before.
"It isn't who you know, it's who you know, if you know what I mean.  And I think you do."

Faust

Quote from: Cain on July 02, 2018, 07:17:54 AM
I love how my co-worker assumes that, if a sexual assault allegation is made, the woman is automatically suspect, if not at fault.

Yes, Yvonne, that 11 year old tease really seduced that 17 year old boy, with her coquettish, slutty ways.

That's really fucked up. Lowest form of ass covering as well "If it didn't happen, then we don't have the responsibility"
Sleepless nights at the chateau

Cain

Yvonne has...views.  A lot of them.  I won't even get into how she embarrassed practically everyone in a 50 mile radius when a student was dropped off by her parents, who are a gay couple.

But then her "Christianity" doesn't extend to not lying or stealing, so she's probably just a bigoted hypocrite.

Doktor Howl

Quote from: Cain on July 02, 2018, 06:25:19 PM
Yvonne has...views.  A lot of them.  I won't even get into how she embarrassed practically everyone in a 50 mile radius when a student was dropped off by her parents, who are a gay couple.

But then her "Christianity" doesn't extend to not lying or stealing, so she's probably just a bigoted hypocrite.

So she's Utah.
Molon Lube

Cain

Kinda, though her skin colour would not make her very welcome there.  She's more Kingston, Jamaica.

Doktor Howl

Quote from: Cain on July 02, 2018, 08:08:55 PM
Kinda, though her skin colour would not make her very welcome there.  She's more Kingston, Jamaica.

Have you asked her to shut her stupid face?
Molon Lube

Doktor Howl

Quote from: Chelagoras The Boulder on July 02, 2018, 07:45:51 AM
Got set up with a new glucometer. Blood Sugar seems to be doing fine, i'm having pretty controlled readings so far, with none of the weird spikes i was seeing before.

Instrumentation issues are a bitch.
Molon Lube