News:

PD.com: our ability to recall your stupidity makes elephants look like Alzheimer's patients.

Main Menu

Open Bar: Free Russian Orphans with Every Purchase

Started by Cain, July 12, 2017, 09:47:44 AM

Previous topic - Next topic

Bruno

Quote from: Doktor Howl on July 08, 2018, 05:05:16 PM
Quote from: Emo Howard on July 08, 2018, 06:16:11 AM
Behold: Liberty University's The Trump Prophecy: The Movie

QuoteA collaboration between an independent Christian filmmaker and one of America's largest evangelical universities is showcasing the growing prominence of a provocative belief about President Donald Trump ― that he was divinely appointed to lead the United States.

https://www.huffingtonpost.com/entry/liberty-university-helps-create-movie-trump-chosen-by-god_us_5b119d9ce4b02143b7cc6cfb?ncid=engmodushpmg00000003

How do these guys miss the whole "The age of prophets is over?"  It's RIGHT THERE IN THE BOOK.

Is that in Revelation somewhere?
Formerly something else...

Doktor Howl

Quote from: Emo Howard on July 08, 2018, 05:12:37 PM
Quote from: Doktor Howl on July 08, 2018, 05:05:16 PM

QuoteA collaboration between an independent Christian filmmaker and one of America's largest evangelical universities is showcasing the growing prominence of a provocative belief about President Donald Trump ― that he was divinely appointed to lead the United States.

https://www.huffingtonpost.com/entry/liberty-university-helps-create-movie-trump-chosen-by-god_us_5b119d9ce4b02143b7cc6cfb?ncid=engmodushpmg00000003

How do these guys miss the whole "The age of prophets is over?"  It's RIGHT THERE IN THE BOOK.

Is that in Revelation somewhere?

Matthew 13 and 24.
Molon Lube

Pergamos

divinely appointed....so he IS the antichrist!

Doktor Howl

Quote from: Pergamos on July 08, 2018, 06:26:56 PM

I expected the antichrist to be smart, really.
Molon Lube

Capeditiea

Quote from: Doktor Howl on July 08, 2018, 06:36:47 PM

*nods same here...
The Goddess of Discord = 67 = Eris Kallisti Discordja = 67 = Gnosis Goddess of Art and Creativity = 67 = Capeditiea = 67 = Goddess of Enigma
[GoN]

Quote from: Doktor Howl on September 05, 2018, 10:21:16 PM
It was fucking horrible.  Do not trust your younger self.

minuspace

Quote from: Capeditiea on July 08, 2018, 08:55:25 PM
Quote from: Doktor Howl on July 08, 2018, 06:36:47 PM

*nods same here...
I'm not buying the whole "independent filmmaker" thing. James Cameron or go home.

Doktor Howl

Who among us has never tried to have a real good time?  Who among us feels alive and is ready to explode?  Who among us can say they never were an out of control satellite on a collision course with Mars?  You cannot reach Mars with a satellite; you lack escape velocity.  You can only be a tiger, defying the laws of gravity.  You can only be Lady Godiva in a race car.  It is the way of things.
Molon Lube

Capeditiea

The Goddess of Discord = 67 = Eris Kallisti Discordja = 67 = Gnosis Goddess of Art and Creativity = 67 = Capeditiea = 67 = Goddess of Enigma
[GoN]

Quote from: Doktor Howl on September 05, 2018, 10:21:16 PM
It was fucking horrible.  Do not trust your younger self.

minuspace

What is "Chappaquiddick"? She'll have the Potent Potables for $400.

Q. G. Pennyworth

Troll level: playing "no you hang up" with telescammers

Doktor Howl

I am getting entirely too comfortable with the finance part of this biz.

I can read the general ledger like I can read code.  This ain't natural.  It doesn't feel natural, but it does feel right.  Kinda funky.  When you know the difference between expense and capital and reserves and can see YTDs in real time and nobody else does, the world is your oyster.  But with the upgraded interior.  Leather seats, wifi, the works.  One high-speed, low-drag mollusk, barreling down the fast lane with no brakes.  Witness me all shiny and chrome.
Molon Lube

LMNO

Doktor Howl

Quote from: LMNO on July 12, 2018, 08:24:35 PM
Welcome to The Fold.

How did I never see the glory before this?  It's like I have a 3 million mile long lever and common sense is way the hell at the other end of it, like 3 inches on the other side of the fulcrum.

And the best part is that I can't make entries, so I can't be held responsible for any of it.
Molon Lube

Doktor Howl

Molon Lube

LMNO

Come for the massive amount of data, stay for pivot tables and macros.