News:

And if you've misplaced your penis, never fear. This forum is full of dicks.

Main Menu

Open Bar: Free Russian Orphans with Every Purchase

Started by Cain, July 12, 2017, 09:47:44 AM

Previous topic - Next topic

Doktor Howl

So I'm at work today, because I had the horrible fucking stomach horrors all week.  Pretty sure I brought up my tonsils, my back teeth, and cake I had at my 5th birthday party.

But while I was away, the mice didn't play.  They did jack & shit.  Piss all.  The purge begins on Tuesday.
Molon Lube

Doktor Howl

Quote from: Cainad (dec.) on August 18, 2018, 08:58:58 PM
But you also have, like, open space. Lots of Class G airspace, I'd expect.

Between JFK, Newark, and LaGuardia, and dozens of small private airports and a scattering of military bases, there is almost no uncontrolled space in this part of the country.

But all of that is generally moot, because the FAA, so far as I can tell, has barely any resources put into governing this stuff, much less the will to enforce it. And the airports don't seem to give much of a shit as long as you aren't, ya know, in the way of the planes.

Sometimes there's two airplanes in the sky.  At the same time.
Molon Lube

minuspace

Is there a drone hijacking code anywhere? Like, would it be possible to capture errant drones entering my airspace, take over controls and have them land on the roof for later use? Considering how my airspace is a matter of national-security, I don't think it should be far fetched. Also: Petty Theft Drone, by rock5tar.

axod

Quote from: LuciferX on August 18, 2018, 09:23:43 PM
Is there a drone hijacking code anywhere? Like, would it be possible to capture errant drones entering my airspace, take over controls and have them land on the roof for later use? Considering how my airspace is a matter of national-security, I don't think it should be far fetched. Also: Petty Theft Drone, by rock5tar.
member Batteries not Included
just this

axod

why, for fucks sake, am I "reading" that hand videos indicate a rejection of narcisitic internet content? Or, what does the second most identifiable body part have in common with the rubber hand illusion?

look ma, no narcisism!!! :argh!:
just this

Q. G. Pennyworth

My new favorite personal endorsement "Having argued with you, I find the idea of somebody trying to cover your back amusing. "

Doktor Howl

Quote from: Q. G. Pennyworth on August 19, 2018, 02:15:35 AM
My new favorite personal endorsement "Having argued with you, I find the idea of somebody trying to cover your back amusing. "

:lulz:

Saw that.  All the same, I am glad you had some goons at your back.
Molon Lube

Q. G. Pennyworth

Quote from: Doktor Howl on August 19, 2018, 02:39:07 AM

I am glad goons were around, too. I'm okay with taking a punch but it'd be nice to not take more than one.

Doktor Howl

Quote from: Q. G. Pennyworth on August 19, 2018, 02:49:01 AM
Quote from: Doktor Howl on August 19, 2018, 02:39:07 AM

I am glad goons were around, too. I'm okay with taking a punch but it'd be nice to not take more than one.

You are in fact a bit brave for your body weight.
Molon Lube

Doktor Howl

Molon Lube

Cainad (dec.)

Quote from: Doktor Howl on August 18, 2018, 09:00:44 PM
Quote from: Cainad (dec.) on August 18, 2018, 08:58:58 PM
But you also have, like, open space. Lots of Class G airspace, I'd expect.

Between JFK, Newark, and LaGuardia, and dozens of small private airports and a scattering of military bases, there is almost no uncontrolled space in this part of the country.

But all of that is generally moot, because the FAA, so far as I can tell, has barely any resources put into governing this stuff, much less the will to enforce it. And the airports don't seem to give much of a shit as long as you aren't, ya know, in the way of the planes.

Sometimes there's two airplanes in the sky.  At the same time.

That's for Peak Chemtrail Efficiency.

Con-troll

At this point I'm pretty sure my computer has a virus that composes pieces of contemporary noise with the fan inside. I'm not even sure if I want to delete it :D
I get trauma from stuff most don't even notice.

minuspace

Quote from: Con-troll on August 21, 2018, 08:29:18 AM
At this point I'm pretty sure my computer has a virus that composes pieces of contemporary noise with the fan inside. I'm not even sure if I want to delete it :D
I tried to resist, but it wants to play. IT may be lonely, but it's VERY talented.

minuspace

Quote from: LuciferX on August 21, 2018, 08:40:57 AM
Quote from: Con-troll on August 21, 2018, 08:29:18 AM
I tried to resist, but it wants to play. IT may be lonely, but it's VERY talented.
So first, it samples your mind. Determining a sequence of frequencies with which the recall of a particular expience is related. It then modifies this pattern to match an entirely different canon of ordered sound, like a remix. If performed properly, it can 'degauss' noisy signal :)

hooplala

Anyone spoken to therapists much? My appointment is this evening and I am REALLY not looking forward to having someone pick around inside my head, asking personal questions. Does one get used to it?
"Soon all of us will have special names" — Professor Brian O'Blivion

"Now's not the time to get silly, so wear your big boots and jump on the garbage clowns." — Bob Dylan?

"Do I contradict myself?
Very well then I contradict myself,
(I am large, I contain multitudes.)"
— Walt Whitman