News:

CAN'T A BROTHER GET A LITTLE PEACE?

Main Menu

IF LMNO DID A RAP BATTLE

Started by trix, July 12, 2017, 11:24:07 PM

Previous topic - Next topic

trix

There's good news tonight.  And bad news.  First, the bad news: there is no good news.  Now, the good news: you don't have to listen to the bad news.
Zen Without Zen Masters

Quote from: Cain
Gender is a social construct.  As society, we get to choose your gender.

The Good Reverend Roger

This isn't LMNO.  Not even close.  :tgrr:

This is Shandor.   :lulz:
" It's just that Depeche Mode were a bunch of optimistic loveburgers."
- TGRR, shaming himself forever, 7/8/2017

"Billy, when I say that ethics is our number one priority and safety is also our number one priority, you should take that to mean exactly what I said. Also quality. That's our number one priority as well. Don't look at me that way, you're in the corporate world now and this is how it works."
- TGRR, raising the bar at work.

trix

:lulz: Yeah.

I thought of LMNO from the well spoken manner.  Reminded me of the "convert whatever to business speak" thing he used to do, in a weird way.
There's good news tonight.  And bad news.  First, the bad news: there is no good news.  Now, the good news: you don't have to listen to the bad news.
Zen Without Zen Masters

The Good Reverend Roger

Quote from: trix on July 13, 2017, 04:25:55 AM
:lulz: Yeah.

I thought of LMNO from the well spoken manner.  Reminded me of the "convert whatever to business speak" thing he used to do, in a weird way.

He still does that.

It's awful.

"Billy, when I say that ethics is our number one priority and safety is also our number one priority, you should take that to mean exactly what I said. Also quality. That's our number one priority as well. Don't look at me that way, you're in the corporate world now and this is how it works."

LMNO

The way their theses are presented possess the positive connotations of excrement, bordering on requiring psychiatric assistance.

trix

What positive connotations of excrement are there for the presentation of their theses to possess?

I am aware of no positive connotations related to excrement, aside from the release of pressure associated with its extrusion.
Zen Without Zen Masters

LMNO

Quote from: trix on July 13, 2017, 08:01:30 PM
What positive connotations of excrement are there for the presentation of their theses to possess?

I am aware of no positive connotations related to excrement, aside from the release of pressure associated with its extrusion.

You've never heard praise in the form of, "That's the shit, yo!"

The Good Reverend Roger

Quote from: LMNO on July 13, 2017, 08:11:17 PM

:lulz:

East Coast Hustle

I think the literal translation might be closer to "That shit's cray-cray!"
Rabid Colostomy Hole Jammer of the Coming Apocalypse™

The Devil is in the details; God is in the nuance.

Some yahoo yelled at me, saying 'GIVE ME LIBERTY OR GIVE ME DEATH', and I thought, "I'm feeling generous today.  Why not BOTH?"

LMNO

Quote from: East Coast Hustle on July 26, 2017, 12:49:26 AM

I think the literal translation might be closer to "That shit's cray-cray!"

Indeed.
                     \
:snob: