HOLY NONSENSE

Started by Q. G. Pennyworth, July 24, 2017, 01:41:49 AM

Previous topic - Next topic

Q. G. Pennyworth

https://drive.google.com/open?id=0Bx5otfQlEHZcMWgyMV9PemNQN3c

This is the print version, online is next in the pipe

EDIT: LINK HAS CHANGED

The Wizard Joseph

You can't get out backward.  You have to go forward to go back.. better press on! - Willie Wonka, PBUH

Life can be seen as a game with no reset button, no extra lives, and if the power goes out there is no restarting.  If that's all you see life as you are not long for this world, and never will get it.

"Ayn Rand never swung a hammer in her life and had serious dominance issues" - The Fountainhead

"World domination is such an ugly phrase. I prefer to call it world optimisation."
- Harry Potter and the Methods of Rationality :lulz:

"You program the controller to do the thing, only it doesn't do the thing.  It does something else entirely, or nothing at all.  It's like voting."
- Billy, Aug 21st, 2019

"It's not even chaos anymore. It's BANAL."
- Doktor Hamish Howl

Vanadium Gryllz

Quote from: The Wizard Joseph on July 24, 2017, 02:07:41 AM
:hammer: :monkeydance: :mittens: :mittens: :milk: :pika: :cheers:

HELL YES QG.

Is this going to be available on Lulu or somewhere as well? I would like to show my appreciation via money.

EDIT: and I want to send copies to friends/family/enemies but I don't want to print off a bazillion pages by myself.
"I was fine until my skin came off.  I'm never going to South Attelboro again."

Junkenstein

Quote from: Q. G. Pennyworth on July 24, 2017, 01:41:49 AM
https://drive.google.com/file/d/0Bx5otfQlEHZcc3NTRktVeWZBX00/view?usp=sharing

This is the print version, online is next in the pipe

Huzzah, should have unlimited printing access for a couple of days next week so that's just perfect timing.
Nine naked Men just walking down the road will cause a heap of trouble for all concerned.

LMNO

Quote from: Vanadium Gryllz on July 24, 2017, 07:46:11 AM

Is this going to be available on Lulu or somewhere as well? I would like to show my appreciation via money.

EDIT: and I want to send copies to friends/family/enemies but I don't want to print off a bazillion pages by myself.

I believe she has a Patreon page.

Vanadium Gryllz

Quote from: LMNO on July 24, 2017, 01:06:02 PM
Quote from: Vanadium Gryllz on July 24, 2017, 07:46:11 AM

I believe she has a Patreon page.

Oh yeah. Thanks!

Q. G. Pennyworth

There is currently no plan to do a non diy print version. I may be convinced to change that, but online readable is first.

I'm very open to doing smaller compilations based on themes, for home-print options that aren't literally 84 sheets of paper if you get everything 100% right the first try. Ladies of Discord is already up in the Propaganda Depository, and that's "print and staple" friendly.

Vanadium Gryllz

Time for some guerilla printing at work then. A few pages a day and i'll be done in no time.  :ninja:

Q. G. Pennyworth

Quote from: Vanadium Gryllz on July 24, 2017, 04:30:29 PM
Time for some guerilla printing at work then. A few pages a day and i'll be done in no time.  :ninja:

Each pdf file is 8 pages, 4 sheets printed out, which should be pretty good for natural stop points.

Q. G. Pennyworth

Attn: Spags & Spagettes

I fucked up. First print pdf had an error on the Sacred Bull page. pdf attached to this post replaces 01 if you already downloaded the zip file. If you haven't already downloaded the zip, this NEW LINK has the corrected version: https://drive.google.com/open?id=0Bx5otfQlEHZcMWgyMV9PemNQN3c

Link has been updated in OP.

Vanadium Gryllz

Time to get folding.

Bwana Honolulu

Great work! If I understood the included license correctly, I was allowed to mirror your work in the DisLib, right? If not so, just tell me and I will take it down again.
His Quasaric Sphericity Bwana Honolulu,
Supremest Commander of Suicide Commando Ω−,
Ruler of everything, everything else and nothing again,
Greatgrandpapapope and Metagodemperor in Zimmer523,
Grand Admiracle of the mounted naval cavalry at sea,
Reichsminister für Popularpodicifikation,
Keeper of the holy Q.

Q. G. Pennyworth

Quote from: Bwana Honolulu on August 06, 2017, 01:13:07 PM
Great work! If I understood the included license correctly, I was allowed to mirror your work in the DisLib, right? If not so, just tell me and I will take it down again.

Yes! Mirrors of the whole or any essay/page block are 100% kosher. The pages that don't have attribution baked in don't need them, and I don't care about my name being on anything outside of answering questions.

One of the folks printing things out had an issue with 14, so I flattened the images on the trouble page and uploaded a new pdf they got to work fine, it's here: https://drive.google.com/file/d/0Bx5otfQlEHZcZElNb3ItUGJvaEk/view in case you wanna update your copy.

Bwana Honolulu

Thanks, I've updated it inside the ZIP file (if the could provider doesn't betray me, haven't double-checked...). Maybe I'm gonna upload the individual documents as well so people don't have to download the whole 135MB thing.
His Quasaric Sphericity Bwana Honolulu,
Supremest Commander of Suicide Commando Ω−,
Ruler of everything, everything else and nothing again,
Greatgrandpapapope and Metagodemperor in Zimmer523,
Grand Admiracle of the mounted naval cavalry at sea,
Reichsminister für Popularpodicifikation,
Keeper of the holy Q.

Q. G. Pennyworth

Quote from: Bwana Honolulu on August 06, 2017, 11:22:00 PM
Thanks, I've updated it inside the ZIP file (if the could provider doesn't betray me, haven't double-checked...). Maybe I'm gonna upload the individual documents as well so people don't have to download the whole 135MB thing.

Sounds good, you'll probably want the txt files posted with each pdf, though. Print instructions are useful and the CC stuff is only in the print 01 file.