News:

PD.com: We're like the bugs in the Starship Troopers movie: infinite, unceasing, unstoppable....and our leader looks like a huge vagina

Main Menu

Progressive or Postmodern Nazism

Started by Neutral Party, August 02, 2017, 08:16:21 PM

Previous topic - Next topic

Neutral Party

I was blessed with a revelation from the Goddess:
"If you define them, they will be."

A question immediately followed:
What if instead of punching Nazis we redefined them?

I think the first step is replacing racism and/or colorism
with good old fashion in-group favoritism.
In other words, we reduce the bias to "us" vs "not us".
This is much more normal and allows for diversity.

Beyond that I think we need to create a "list of shoulds".
I'll start. A progressive nazi should:
- have a funny mustache

Bu🤠ns

Neutral Party

"Not this shit again...", said the Strawman.
But Dorthy wasn't having any.

POFP

^^^ Applies to the other thread as well. Didn't wanna post it twice and waste post count on something so stupid.
This Certified Pope™ reserves the Right to, on occasion, "be a complete dumbass", and otherwise ponder "idiotic" and/or "useless" ideas and other such "tomfoolery." [Aforementioned] are only responsible for the results of these actions and tendencies when they have had their addictive substance of choice for that day.

Being a Product of their Environment's Collective Order and Disorder, [Aforementioned] also reserves the Right to have their ideas, technologies, and otherwise all Intellectual Property stolen, re-purposed, and re-attributed at Will ONLY by other Certified Popes. Corporations, LLC's, and otherwise Capitalist-based organizations are NOT capable of being Certified Popes.

Battering Rams not included.

Neutral Party

"shit" and "stupid"... Out of the mouths of babes.
The Goddess did not lead me astray.

Lesson learned: Human interaction isn't fun if it has already been done.

POFP

Quote from: Neutral Party on August 02, 2017, 09:02:38 PM
"shit" and "stupid"... Out of the mouths of babes.
The Goddess did not lead me astray.

Lesson learned: Human interaction isn't fun if it has already been done.

You're telling me  :lulz:

The only reasons one remains neutral in a situation:

1.) They are a coward (In particular, afraid of being incorrect)
2.) They are unaffected by the outcome of a situation

In the case of Nazism and its ability to spread, you are 1.) Affected by the outcome and 2.) don't seem to hold a position due to insistence of "Neutrality."

This makes you an idiot, and this type of thing has been seen here before a million times. So yes, I agree. Human interaction isn't fun if it has already been done.
This Certified Pope™ reserves the Right to, on occasion, "be a complete dumbass", and otherwise ponder "idiotic" and/or "useless" ideas and other such "tomfoolery." [Aforementioned] are only responsible for the results of these actions and tendencies when they have had their addictive substance of choice for that day.

Being a Product of their Environment's Collective Order and Disorder, [Aforementioned] also reserves the Right to have their ideas, technologies, and otherwise all Intellectual Property stolen, re-purposed, and re-attributed at Will ONLY by other Certified Popes. Corporations, LLC's, and otherwise Capitalist-based organizations are NOT capable of being Certified Popes.

Faust

Quote from: Neutral Party on August 02, 2017, 08:16:21 PM

- have a funny mustache
Lets redefine nazi's as extinct and do what we can to make that definition the real thing
Sleepless nights at the chateau

POFP

Quote from: Faust on August 02, 2017, 09:43:14 PM

- have a funny mustache
Lets redefine nazi's as extinct and do what we can to make that definition the real thing

He just wants them to look funny while they steal the rights, property, and wealth of all the minorities.

10 bucks says it's a white guy.

Neutral Party

@PoFP

Only two reasons or options is a common indicator of an either-or fallacy.

You've taken a non-serious label seriously and mocked someone for it,
which makes you a(n)...???

I didn't realize this was a no-nonsense zone
where people are talkin bout real issues and get triggered so easily.

So you've seen similar content on the forum before? So what?
Welcome to the internet, and specifically forums,
where you are now the guy who needs a new hobby
but lurks around pointing out unoriginal content.

POFP

Quote from: Neutral Party on August 02, 2017, 10:10:59 PM
@PoFP

Only two reasons or options is a common indicator of an either-or fallacy.

You've taken a non-serious label seriously and mocked someone for it,
which makes you a(n)...???

I didn't realize this was a no-nonsense zone
where people are talkin bout real issues and get triggered so easily.

So you've seen similar content on the forum before? So what?
Welcome to the internet, and specifically forums,
where you are now the guy who needs a new hobby
but lurks around pointing out unoriginal content.

Unless you've created a new account, it appears your first two posts on the forum were based on preference of "Neutrality" and ambiguous language for definitions of known concepts. If these were jokes, they weren't funny. If they were some kind of performance art, it's likely going to go unappreciated.

If this is your first time coming here, and you haven't been lurking awhile, understand that this kind of forum entrance is a pattern we all recognize as heading straight for "tard-town." It's kind of a pattern that's gone on for years, and we are mostly annoyed by it at this point.

If you're here just for laughs, that's cool. We like laughs. But posting out of pure irony with little context or humor is not the way to get laughs, here. Also keep in mind that the forum section you posted in is mostly for presenting new perspectives on serious issues, or presenting new ideas in general, which alters the perceived context of your post a little for those who've been here awhile. But I do understand that the Forum Section titles are a bit ambiguous and less indicative of what they stand for, for the sake of subversive comedy. Keep in mind that the section descriptions, however, while occasionally subversive as well, are a bit more indicative of the section's purpose.

Also, responding to an initial negative response with ambiguous condescension is not the best way to give the impression that you weren't serious about what you posted. A better route would be to clarify your intentions.

Anyways, if your intentions are good, and you're not neutral on Nazism, stick around. I'm also unfunny, so no hard feelings there. Pool's on the roof.

Faust

Quote from: PoFP on August 02, 2017, 09:49:55 PM

- have a funny mustache

He just wants them to look funny while they steal the rights, property, and wealth of all the minorities.

10 bucks says it's a white guy.
Im ok with them looking funny if they are in the cold cold ground
Sleepless nights at the chateau

Bu🤠ns

I admit to being triggered.  I'm triggered a lot and i'm glad for it. It reminds me that I still have values in a world where the powers that be push toward the opposite.

So again, and again folks come along with that all-too familiar tone of normalizing intolerance, i don't think you'll get quite the "haha silly goose" reaction you possibly expected.

Junkenstein

Just noting my hands are clean here.

Also noting nazinazinazi is the new drugsanddrugs.

Carry on, you can't help yourselves. I mean, I'm curious to see how mentally deficient the new rube is too, bit we all know where this is going.
Nine naked Men just walking down the road will cause a heap of trouble for all concerned.

Neutral Party

I appreciate your consideration.

You are correct that I would benefit from
informing new aquaintances of the nature of my absurdity.

It is a form of satire inspired by
the absurd theater people are calling civilization.
"fight absurdity with absurdity" in a half-assed way
or full-assed... whatever the Goddess prefers.

My intention was only to have some fun.
Hopefully that can be added to The Book
under a section titled "the folly of the absurd".

The Wizard Joseph

- have a funny mustache

:dream:
You can't get out backward.  You have to go forward to go back.. better press on! - Willie Wonka, PBUH

Life can be seen as a game with no reset button, no extra lives, and if the power goes out there is no restarting.  If that's all you see life as you are not long for this world, and never will get it.

"Ayn Rand never swung a hammer in her life and had serious dominance issues" - The Fountainhead

"World domination is such an ugly phrase. I prefer to call it world optimisation."
- Harry Potter and the Methods of Rationality :lulz:

"You program the controller to do the thing, only it doesn't do the thing.  It does something else entirely, or nothing at all.  It's like voting."
- Billy, Aug 21st, 2019

"It's not even chaos anymore. It's BANAL."
- Doktor Hamish Howl