News:

What about those weed gangsters that are mad about you giving speeches in Bumfuck, Maine?

Main Menu

(((Puppet strings))): the thread, the job, the lifestyle

Started by Hagtard Celine Dion Mustard, August 15, 2017, 12:30:37 AM

Previous topic - Next topic

Hagtard Celine Dion Mustard

This whole conflict is as scripted and staged as reality television. You guys are backing a fixed horse. It's like rooting for a pro wrestler, or gambling on the Internet.
"I never thought of shaving my beard and freeing the slaves, but I thought of shaving the slaves and freeing my beard!"
~ Abrahaham Lincololn

Don Coyote

Quote from: Pope Pelvis Flirtini on August 15, 2017, 12:30:37 AM
This whole conflict is as scripted and staged as reality television. You guys are backing a fixed horse. It's like rooting for a pro wrestler, or gambling on the Internet.

:internettoughguy:

The Good Reverend Roger

Quote from: Don Coyote on August 15, 2017, 12:20:32 AM
I've been thinking about getting deadblow hammer

Blacksmith's hammer.

No point half-assing it.
" It's just that Depeche Mode were a bunch of optimistic loveburgers."
- TGRR, shaming himself forever, 7/8/2017

"Billy, when I say that ethics is our number one priority and safety is also our number one priority, you should take that to mean exactly what I said. Also quality. That's our number one priority as well. Don't look at me that way, you're in the corporate world now and this is how it works."
- TGRR, raising the bar at work.

The Good Reverend Roger

Quote from: Pope Pelvis Flirtini on August 15, 2017, 12:30:37 AM

Fuck off.

"Billy, when I say that ethics is our number one priority and safety is also our number one priority, you should take that to mean exactly what I said. Also quality. That's our number one priority as well. Don't look at me that way, you're in the corporate world now and this is how it works."

Don Coyote

Quote from: The Good Reverend Roger on August 15, 2017, 12:35:19 AM

Blacksmith's hammer.

No point half-assing it.

I mean, if I want to go full ass and then some, it's fucking tomahawk time.

Why don't we have a tomahawk emote?

The Good Reverend Roger

I wonder if it was "reality TV" for the lady that got run over?  Or the black dude who got beaten down in the parking garage.

You postmodern fuckbags are a waste of time.

The Good Reverend Roger

Quote from: Don Coyote on August 15, 2017, 12:36:37 AM

Blacksmith's hammer.

No point half-assing it.

It is.

Don Coyote

Quote from: The Good Reverend Roger on August 15, 2017, 12:37:42 AM

Blacksmith's hammer.

No point half-assing it.

It is.

Think of this not as a warning against 'hawks, but more as a suggestion that you will have to 'hawk more than once.

PopeTom

Drywall or Sheet Rock Hammer is what you may want.

-PopeTom

I am the result of 13.75 ± 0.13 billion years of random chance. Now that I exist I see no reason to start planning and organizing everything in my life.

Random dumb luck got me here, random dumb luck will get me to where I'm going.

Hail Eris!

The Good Reverend Roger

Don Coyote

The fucking Nazis hold their rallies in Seattle and as much as I want to fuck them up, I am not willing to drive an hour in shitty traffic in my slowly disintegrating car. And I feel bad about that.

Hagtard Celine Dion Mustard

So because people die, it means nobody is pulling the puppet strings? Keep flipping the stations.
"I never thought of shaving my beard and freeing the slaves, but I thought of shaving the slaves and freeing my beard!"
~ Abrahaham Lincololn

Don Coyote

Quote from: Pope Pelvis Flirtini on August 15, 2017, 02:52:38 AM
So because people die, it means nobody is pulling the puppet strings? Keep flipping the stations.

hooplala

"Soon all of us will have special names" — Professor Brian O'Blivion

"Now's not the time to get silly, so wear your big boots and jump on the garbage clowns." — Bob Dylan?

"Do I contradict myself?
Very well then I contradict myself,
(I am large, I contain multitudes.)"
— Walt Whitman

The Good Reverend Roger

You seem very interested in making it look like we don't actually have a Nazi problem.

I can only think of two reasons why you'd do this:

1.  You're sympathetic to the mouth-breathers, or

2.  You're too pretentious to breathe.

I am sure there are other possibilities, but those are the only two that come to mind.  Either way, fuck off.  Humans are talking.