News:

All you can say in this site's defence is that it, rather than reality, occupies the warped minds of some of the planet's most twisted people; gods know what they would get up to if it wasn't here.  In these arguably insane times, any lessening or attenuation of madness is maybe something to be thankful for.

Main Menu

(((Puppet strings))): the thread, the job, the lifestyle

Started by Hagtard Celine Dion Mustard, August 15, 2017, 12:30:37 AM

Previous topic - Next topic

Hagtard Celine Dion Mustard

And the responses have confirmed my suspicions.
"I never thought of shaving my beard and freeing the slaves, but I thought of shaving the slaves and freeing my beard!"
~ Abrahaham Lincololn

hooplala

He's very much above condemning nazis. He's super edgy that way.
"Soon all of us will have special names" — Professor Brian O'Blivion

"Now's not the time to get silly, so wear your big boots and jump on the garbage clowns." — Bob Dylan?

"Do I contradict myself?
Very well then I contradict myself,
(I am large, I contain multitudes.)"
— Walt Whitman

POFP

Quote from: Pope Pelvis Flirtini on August 15, 2017, 09:46:04 PM
And the responses have confirmed it for me.

:lulz: :lulz:

Instead of just making snide remarks and attacking arguments without formulating your own, why don't you make a thread explaining the true fault of America's corruption?

Let me guess, we're "not worth your time," or some other such bullshit? But you'll continue to attack our arguments with non-arguments for the foreseeable future because you're actually a :troll:
This Certified Pope™ reserves the Right to, on occasion, "be a complete dumbass", and otherwise ponder "idiotic" and/or "useless" ideas and other such "tomfoolery." [Aforementioned] are only responsible for the results of these actions and tendencies when they have had their addictive substance of choice for that day.

Being a Product of their Environment's Collective Order and Disorder, [Aforementioned] also reserves the Right to have their ideas, technologies, and otherwise all Intellectual Property stolen, re-purposed, and re-attributed at Will ONLY by other Certified Popes. Corporations, LLC's, and otherwise Capitalist-based organizations are NOT capable of being Certified Popes.

Battering Rams not included.

hooplala

"Soon all of us will have special names" — Professor Brian O'Blivion

"Now's not the time to get silly, so wear your big boots and jump on the garbage clowns." — Bob Dylan?

"Do I contradict myself?
Very well then I contradict myself,
(I am large, I contain multitudes.)"
— Walt Whitman

Quote from: Hoopla on August 15, 2017, 10:46:17 PM
This is likely all a sociological experiment.

No, the results are far too predictable for that.
"I never thought of shaving my beard and freeing the slaves, but I thought of shaving the slaves and freeing my beard!"
~ Abrahaham Lincololn

The Good Reverend Roger

Quote from: Hoopla on August 15, 2017, 10:46:17 PM
This is likely all a sociological experiment.

And we're doing EXACTLY what he thought we would!   :lulz:
" It's just that Depeche Mode were a bunch of optimistic loveburgers."
- TGRR, shaming himself forever, 7/8/2017

"Billy, when I say that ethics is our number one priority and safety is also our number one priority, you should take that to mean exactly what I said. Also quality. That's our number one priority as well. Don't look at me that way, you're in the corporate world now and this is how it works."
- TGRR, raising the bar at work.

The Good Reverend Roger

Quote from: Cramulus on August 15, 2017, 09:39:48 PM
I saw that Elvis had posted in the thread, and before I clicked on it, I said to myself "I bet it's a condescending rant about how everybody is stupid except him."

Pretty much.  He's dead boring.

"Billy, when I say that ethics is our number one priority and safety is also our number one priority, you should take that to mean exactly what I said. Also quality. That's our number one priority as well. Don't look at me that way, you're in the corporate world now and this is how it works."

~ Abrahaham Lincololn

The Good Reverend Roger

Okay, thread wrecked. 

Another admin, can I have a split?  Right from fuckhead's first comment.

Cain

The Good Reverend Roger

~ Abrahaham Lincololn

Freeky

Quote from: Pope Pelvis Flirtini on August 16, 2017, 03:02:45 AM

Ooh, fun fact! That ostrich is actually turning eggs it's put in that hole. If they want to hide they actually just lie down.

Freeky