News:

Yeah, fuckface! Get ready to be beaten down. Grrr! Internet ain't so safe now is it motherfucker! Shit just got real! Bam!

Main Menu

(((Puppet strings))): the thread, the job, the lifestyle

Started by Hagtard Celine Dion Mustard, August 15, 2017, 12:30:37 AM

Previous topic - Next topic

Hagtard Celine Dion Mustard

And the responses have confirmed my suspicions.
"I never thought of shaving my beard and freeing the slaves, but I thought of shaving the slaves and freeing my beard!"
~ Abrahaham Lincololn

hooplala

He's very much above condemning nazis. He's super edgy that way.
"Soon all of us will have special names" — Professor Brian O'Blivion

"Now's not the time to get silly, so wear your big boots and jump on the garbage clowns." — Bob Dylan?

"Do I contradict myself?
Very well then I contradict myself,
(I am large, I contain multitudes.)"
— Walt Whitman

POFP

Quote from: Pope Pelvis Flirtini on August 15, 2017, 09:46:04 PM
And the responses have confirmed it for me.

:lulz: :lulz:

Instead of just making snide remarks and attacking arguments without formulating your own, why don't you make a thread explaining the true fault of America's corruption?

Let me guess, we're "not worth your time," or some other such bullshit? But you'll continue to attack our arguments with non-arguments for the foreseeable future because you're actually a :troll:
This Certified Pope™ reserves the Right to, on occasion, "be a complete dumbass", and otherwise ponder "idiotic" and/or "useless" ideas and other such "tomfoolery." [Aforementioned] are only responsible for the results of these actions and tendencies when they have had their addictive substance of choice for that day.

Being a Product of their Environment's Collective Order and Disorder, [Aforementioned] also reserves the Right to have their ideas, technologies, and otherwise all Intellectual Property stolen, re-purposed, and re-attributed at Will ONLY by other Certified Popes. Corporations, LLC's, and otherwise Capitalist-based organizations are NOT capable of being Certified Popes.

Battering Rams not included.

hooplala

"Soon all of us will have special names" — Professor Brian O'Blivion

"Now's not the time to get silly, so wear your big boots and jump on the garbage clowns." — Bob Dylan?

"Do I contradict myself?
Very well then I contradict myself,
(I am large, I contain multitudes.)"
— Walt Whitman

Quote from: Hoopla on August 15, 2017, 10:46:17 PM
This is likely all a sociological experiment.

No, the results are far too predictable for that.
"I never thought of shaving my beard and freeing the slaves, but I thought of shaving the slaves and freeing my beard!"
~ Abrahaham Lincololn

The Good Reverend Roger

Quote from: Hoopla on August 15, 2017, 10:46:17 PM
This is likely all a sociological experiment.

And we're doing EXACTLY what he thought we would!   :lulz:
" It's just that Depeche Mode were a bunch of optimistic loveburgers."
- TGRR, shaming himself forever, 7/8/2017

"Billy, when I say that ethics is our number one priority and safety is also our number one priority, you should take that to mean exactly what I said. Also quality. That's our number one priority as well. Don't look at me that way, you're in the corporate world now and this is how it works."
- TGRR, raising the bar at work.

The Good Reverend Roger

Quote from: Cramulus on August 15, 2017, 09:39:48 PM
I saw that Elvis had posted in the thread, and before I clicked on it, I said to myself "I bet it's a condescending rant about how everybody is stupid except him."

Pretty much.  He's dead boring.

"Billy, when I say that ethics is our number one priority and safety is also our number one priority, you should take that to mean exactly what I said. Also quality. That's our number one priority as well. Don't look at me that way, you're in the corporate world now and this is how it works."

~ Abrahaham Lincololn

The Good Reverend Roger

Okay, thread wrecked. 

Another admin, can I have a split?  Right from fuckhead's first comment.

Cain

The Good Reverend Roger

~ Abrahaham Lincololn

Freeky

Quote from: Pope Pelvis Flirtini on August 16, 2017, 03:02:45 AM

Ooh, fun fact! That ostrich is actually turning eggs it's put in that hole. If they want to hide they actually just lie down.

Freeky