News:

Christians *have* to sin.
If they don't, it's like Christ died for nothing.

Main Menu

Is anyone here an advocate for non-violence?

Started by IPunchNazis, August 19, 2017, 03:25:40 AM

Previous topic - Next topic

The Good Reverend Roger

Quote from: The Wizard Joseph on August 21, 2017, 07:39:13 AM
Calls folks "droolers", dreams of having an "adult" conversation...  :lulz: :lulz:

I'd be pretty sure this is Poptart, but it's too puerile and boring to actually be that particular entity. No just one more role-troll thinking they're sharp, but they're slow-mo.

No, this smells like Good old Ron Paul/Weed.

I mean, it's obvious.
" It's just that Depeche Mode were a bunch of optimistic loveburgers."
- TGRR, shaming himself forever, 7/8/2017

"Billy, when I say that ethics is our number one priority and safety is also our number one priority, you should take that to mean exactly what I said. Also quality. That's our number one priority as well. Don't look at me that way, you're in the corporate world now and this is how it works."
- TGRR, raising the bar at work.

The Good Reverend Roger

Quote from: PretentiousMovieDirector on August 21, 2017, 02:51:35 PM
Quote from: IPunchNazis on August 21, 2017, 09:44:39 AM
Right on cue.

Three or four more and no-one will remember why this thread was started.

CUT!

Get this man some more butthurt. Go ahead and dim the front light and focus it on his eyes. This time, as he states his prediction, fade the light and cut to black.

ROGER, TIGHTEN MICHAEL BAY'S BALL GAG, I CAN HEAR HIS SCREAMS OVER THE BRAND X MUSIC!

Look, we're gonna need you step up the energy. I'm getting a lot of "DISCRODIA IS NOT NICE" but not enough "BEES BEES BEES."

Do you get what I'm saying?

I WANT JIM CARREY MEETS JOHN WAYNE GACY. I WANT FRENCH FRY MEETS WENDY'S CHOCOLATE FROSTY. I WANT SHARKNADO MEETS THE MUNSTERS.

Make me proud.

Alright, from the top of Scene 5.

ACTION!

:mittens:

"Billy, when I say that ethics is our number one priority and safety is also our number one priority, you should take that to mean exactly what I said. Also quality. That's our number one priority as well. Don't look at me that way, you're in the corporate world now and this is how it works."

hooplala

Quote from: The Good Reverend Roger on August 21, 2017, 11:08:44 PM
Calls folks "droolers", dreams of having an "adult" conversation...  :lulz: :lulz:

I'd be pretty sure this is Poptart, but it's too puerile and boring to actually be that particular entity. No just one more role-troll thinking they're sharp, but they're slow-mo.

I mean, it's obvious.

Yup.
"Soon all of us will have special names" — Professor Brian O'Blivion

"Now's not the time to get silly, so wear your big boots and jump on the garbage clowns." — Bob Dylan?

"Do I contradict myself?
Very well then I contradict myself,
(I am large, I contain multitudes.)"
— Walt Whitman

The Good Reverend Roger

Quote from: Hoopla on August 21, 2017, 11:32:53 PM

I mean, it's obvious.

Yup.

Yeah, I was thinking at first that it was Navcat, who was saying the exact same shit, but after his last posts, it's obvious.  I was merely confused by the ancap odor.

hooplala

Quote from: The Good Reverend Roger on August 22, 2017, 12:06:24 AM

I mean, it's obvious.

Yup.

Yeah, I was thinking at first that it was Navcat, who was saying the exact same shit, but after his last posts, it's obvious.  I was merely confused by the ancap odor.

Navcat would be less focused.

"Now's not the time to get silly, so wear your big boots and jump on the garbage clowns." — Bob Dylan?

"Do I contradict myself?
— Walt Whitman

The Good Reverend Roger

Quote from: Hoopla on August 22, 2017, 12:13:50 AM
Quote from: The Good Reverend Roger on August 22, 2017, 12:06:24 AM

I mean, it's obvious.

Yup.

Navcat would be less focused.

Absolutely.

The Wizard Joseph

I mean, it's obvious.

Yeah, RP on Xanax or a mood stabilizer. IIRC punchie here showed up just after RP got banned. Totally makes sense.
You can't get out backward.  You have to go forward to go back.. better press on! - Willie Wonka, PBUH

Life can be seen as a game with no reset button, no extra lives, and if the power goes out there is no restarting.  If that's all you see life as you are not long for this world, and never will get it.

"Ayn Rand never swung a hammer in her life and had serious dominance issues" - The Fountainhead

"World domination is such an ugly phrase. I prefer to call it world optimisation."
- Harry Potter and the Methods of Rationality :lulz:

"You program the controller to do the thing, only it doesn't do the thing.  It does something else entirely, or nothing at all.  It's like voting."
- Billy, Aug 21st, 2019

"It's not even chaos anymore. It's BANAL."
- Doktor Hamish Howl

IPunchNazis

Would someone with administrative powers be kind enough to split off this entire page? Then this thread can get back to what I started it for and the children can fruitlessly speculate about my identity elsewhere. (As if it even matters...)

The Good Reverend Roger

hooplala

"Do I contradict myself?
— Walt Whitman

Cain

Yeah, I briefly considered answering this seriously, until I realised who it was.

I mean, even without that, it was pretty clear that this was stage 2 of the trolling, after no-one took the super-obvious bait the first time around.

hooplala

The point of this OP was supposedly "now I'm rethinking my position", yet they immediately reneg on that and then revert back to starting position.

"Do I contradict myself?
— Walt Whitman

Cain

POFP

Quote from: Cain on August 22, 2017, 05:38:59 PM

:lulz: :lulz: :lulz: I actually got that one.

EDIT: >Am weeb
This Certified Pope™ reserves the Right to, on occasion, "be a complete dumbass", and otherwise ponder "idiotic" and/or "useless" ideas and other such "tomfoolery." [Aforementioned] are only responsible for the results of these actions and tendencies when they have had their addictive substance of choice for that day.

Being a Product of their Environment's Collective Order and Disorder, [Aforementioned] also reserves the Right to have their ideas, technologies, and otherwise all Intellectual Property stolen, re-purposed, and re-attributed at Will ONLY by other Certified Popes. Corporations, LLC's, and otherwise Capitalist-based organizations are NOT capable of being Certified Popes.

Battering Rams not included.

Mr. Gone

Oh, hey, that's my favorite blackgaze band.