News:

PD.com: promoting the nomadic, war-like and democratic lupine culture since 2002

Main Menu

Welcome Back to Discordia

Started by Hagtard Celine Dion Mustard, August 23, 2017, 12:45:22 AM

Previous topic - Next topic

Hagtard Celine Dion Mustard

"I never thought of shaving my beard and freeing the slaves, but I thought of shaving the slaves and freeing my beard!"
~ Abrahaham Lincololn

The Good Reverend Roger

Oh, dear.

We banned a self-admitted fascist and China Green Elvis is out for revenge.
" It's just that Depeche Mode were a bunch of optimistic loveburgers."
- TGRR, shaming himself forever, 7/8/2017

"Billy, when I say that ethics is our number one priority and safety is also our number one priority, you should take that to mean exactly what I said. Also quality. That's our number one priority as well. Don't look at me that way, you're in the corporate world now and this is how it works."
- TGRR, raising the bar at work.

The Good Reverend Roger

Quote from: Pope Pelvis Flirtini on August 23, 2017, 01:14:21 AM
lol

I had this comic saved from months ago, friend. This just seems like a good time to put it up.

I feel horribly chastened, I can tell you.

"Billy, when I say that ethics is our number one priority and safety is also our number one priority, you should take that to mean exactly what I said. Also quality. That's our number one priority as well. Don't look at me that way, you're in the corporate world now and this is how it works."

I don't give a damn, Roger. I like you, I think you're a pretty cool guy IRL from what I've seen, but damn - you check back on this board like clockwork to see if there's someone alternative you can shit on. Find something better to do with your free time than derailing every thread by someone who doesn't see eye to eye with you.
"I never thought of shaving my beard and freeing the slaves, but I thought of shaving the slaves and freeing my beard!"
~ Abrahaham Lincololn

The Good Reverend Roger

Quote from: Pope Pelvis Flirtini on August 23, 2017, 01:19:31 AM
I don't give a damn, Roger. I like you, I think you're a pretty cool guy IRL from what I've seen, but damn - you check back on this board like clockwork to see if there's someone alternative you can shit on. Find something better to do with your free time than derailing every thread by someone who doesn't see eye to eye with you.

It's almost like you cracked the code.

And do I know you IRL?

The Good Reverend Roger

Quote from: Pope Pelvis Flirtini on August 23, 2017, 01:28:10 AM
No, you don't know me in real life. I got pissed off at you a while back and decided to find out for myself, "Who the ABSOLUTE FUCK is this guy?"

I found some YouTube videos of you being you, and I have to admit that I think if you and I ever met, we'd have relatively no problems. You're a human being and so am I. I respect your positions, but I have to be critical of some of those positions. I'm sure that even if we were friends you'd be critical of some of mine. One of my best friends recently chastised me on social media for my centrist position, but he's still dear to me.

Those were in 2009.  I have become a far bigger misanthrope since then.

The Wizard Joseph

Huh... Roger picks up yet another stalker pretending to "like" him in a condescending way.

Nothing ever really changes.  :boring:

I got your papers right here.
:flush:
You can't get out backward.  You have to go forward to go back.. better press on! - Willie Wonka, PBUH

Life can be seen as a game with no reset button, no extra lives, and if the power goes out there is no restarting.  If that's all you see life as you are not long for this world, and never will get it.

"Ayn Rand never swung a hammer in her life and had serious dominance issues" - The Fountainhead

"World domination is such an ugly phrase. I prefer to call it world optimisation."
- Harry Potter and the Methods of Rationality :lulz:

"You program the controller to do the thing, only it doesn't do the thing.  It does something else entirely, or nothing at all.  It's like voting."
- Billy, Aug 21st, 2019

"It's not even chaos anymore. It's BANAL."
- Doktor Hamish Howl

I understand that you're all hungry for another comic, but I can't just release them minute after minute. Be patient.
~ Abrahaham Lincololn

Mr. Gone

Quote from: Pope Pelvis Flirtini on August 23, 2017, 02:06:02 AM
I understand that you're all hungry for another comic, but I can't just release them minute after minute. Be patient.

You're no Max Cannon.

Mr. Gone

Nah, I'm good.  I got me a big ole' bottle of Moxie.

Cain

Oh dear.  He's caught us out.  Time to wrap it up guys, we're done here.

Cain

I actually can't read.  My shameful secret is now exposed :oops:

The Wizard Joseph

You can't get out backward.  You have to go forward to go back.. better press on! - Willie Wonka, PBUH

Life can be seen as a game with no reset button, no extra lives, and if the power goes out there is no restarting.  If that's all you see life as you are not long for this world, and never will get it.

"Ayn Rand never swung a hammer in her life and had serious dominance issues" - The Fountainhead

"World domination is such an ugly phrase. I prefer to call it world optimisation."
- Harry Potter and the Methods of Rationality :lulz:

"You program the controller to do the thing, only it doesn't do the thing.  It does something else entirely, or nothing at all.  It's like voting."
- Billy, Aug 21st, 2019

"It's not even chaos anymore. It's BANAL."
- Doktor Hamish Howl

The Good Reverend Roger

Quote from: Cain on August 23, 2017, 02:34:21 AM
Oh dear.  He's caught us out.  Time to wrap it up guys, we're done here.

Yes, we have been utterly undone by his incisive wit.   :lol:

Faust

Quote from: Pope Pelvis Flirtini on August 23, 2017, 12:45:22 AM

Congratulations, assholes, you inspired me again.

Original (derailed) thread here: https://www.principiadiscordia.com/forum/index.php/topic,37961.0.html
Archive: http://imgur.com/a/VBddu

I don't remember ever saying anything about the altright, i've no interest in that. I do talk about stuff outside my expertise though.
Sleepless nights at the chateau