News:

Please take a stand against our terrible values

Main Menu

Welcome Back to Discordia

Started by Hagtard Celine Dion Mustard, August 23, 2017, 12:45:22 AM

Previous topic - Next topic

Cain

Doktor Howl

Thing is, OP *can* think and say intelligent things.  He says a lot of good stuff over at Scrubgenius.

For some reason, when he's here, he can't seem to stop trying to measure dicks by posting the same shit over and over again.  Either this means that scrub is more his kind of board, or that he just doesn't like us, which makes me wonder why he'd bother.
Molon Lube

Hagtard Celine Dion Mustard

"I never thought of shaving my beard and freeing the slaves, but I thought of shaving the slaves and freeing my beard!"
~ Abrahaham Lincololn

Quote from: Doktor Howl on June 11, 2018, 09:58:26 PM
He says a lot of good stuff over at Scrubgenius.

Thanks, Roger. The feeling is mutual.

For some reason, when he's here, he can't seem to stop trying to measure dicks by posting the same shit over and over again.  Either this means that scrub is more his kind of board, or that he just doesn't like us, which makes me wonder why he'd bother.

That's because you're a bunch of assholes here. Or, at least you were when I first signed up. The problem isn't me; the problem is us.

Hopefully this will be the last time I actually respond to or address anything meaningful in this thread. I'd rather just shitpost mildly insulting comic strips once every few months.
"I never thought of shaving my beard and freeing the slaves, but I thought of shaving the slaves and freeing my beard!"
~ Abrahaham Lincololn

Doktor Howl

Quote from: Pope Pelvis Flirtini on October 08, 2018, 09:58:22 PM

That's because you're a bunch of assholes here. Or, at least you were when I first signed up. The problem isn't me; the problem is us.

Hopefully this will be the last time I actually respond to or address anything meaningful in this thread. I'd rather just shitpost mildly insulting comic strips once every few months.

I'm okay with shitposting.
Molon Lube

Faust

I enjoy your comics, but if people stop being mean to you they may stop being funny criticisms of us. It would ruin the effect.
Sleepless nights at the chateau

Quote from: Faust on October 09, 2018, 08:38:23 PM

I enjoy your comics, but if people stop being mean to you they may stop being funny criticisms of us. It would ruin the effect.

Damn. Good point. So, fuck you.
~ Abrahaham Lincololn

~ Abrahaham Lincololn

~ Abrahaham Lincololn

Q. G. Pennyworth

~ Abrahaham Lincololn

Faust

Your servers cert appears to be expired for https. and why, you have done nothing to be banned
Sleepless nights at the chateau

The Johnny

YOU DARE CALL US PIGEONS??????

GET HIM BOYS

<<My image in some places, is of a monster of some kind who wants to pull a string and manipulate people. Nothing could be further from the truth. People are manipulated; I just want them to be manipulated more effectively.>>

-B.F. Skinner

altered

Quote from: Faust on May 11, 2019, 06:18:06 PM
Your servers cert appears to be expired for https. and why, you have done nothing to be banned

I think it's one of those "How am I supposed to be fucking furious with you if you're all so goddamned reasonable" kind of things.
"I am that worst of all type of criminal...I cannot bring myself to do what you tell me, because you told me."

There's over 100 of us in this meat-suit. You'd think it runs like a ship, but it's more like a hundred and ten angry ghosts having an old-school QuakeWorld tournament, three people desperately trying to make sure the gamers don't go hungry or soil themselves, and the Facilities manager weeping in the corner as the garbage piles high.

Doktor Howl

I'm just curious as to whether or not he's still okay with Trump.
Molon Lube