News:

Mr Rogers is above all that nonsense.

Main Menu

Welcome Back to Discordia

Started by Hagtard Celine Dion Mustard, August 23, 2017, 12:45:22 AM

Previous topic - Next topic

Hagtard Celine Dion Mustard

"I never thought of shaving my beard and freeing the slaves, but I thought of shaving the slaves and freeing my beard!"
~ Abrahaham Lincololn

Faust

Sleepless nights at the chateau

Cramulus

Walking one evening along a deserted road, Pope Elvis Flirtini saw a troop of horsemen coming towards him. His imagination started to work; these could be Bad People, with Wrong Ideas.

Pope Elvis bolted, climbed a wall into a graveyard, and lay down in an open tomb. Puzzled at his strange behaviour, the men – forum dwellers – followed him. They found him stretched out, tense and quivering.

"What are you doing in that grave? We saw you run away. What are you doing???"

"It's more complicated than that," said Elvis, "Really, I am here because of you. And you are here because of me."

altered

Quote from: Cramulus on May 26, 2019, 04:25:43 PM
Walking one evening along a deserted road, Pope Elvis Flirtini saw a troop of horsemen coming towards him. His imagination started to work; these could be Bad People, with Wrong Ideas.

Pope Elvis bolted, climbed a wall into a graveyard, and lay down in an open tomb. Puzzled at his strange behaviour, the men – forum dwellers – followed him. They found him stretched out, tense and quivering.

"What are you doing in that grave? We saw you run away. What are you doing???"

"It's more complicated than that," said Elvis, "Really, I am here because of you. And you are here because of me."
:mittens:
"I am that worst of all type of criminal...I cannot bring myself to do what you tell me, because you told me."

There's over 100 of us in this meat-suit. You'd think it runs like a ship, but it's more like a hundred and ten angry ghosts having an old-school QuakeWorld tournament, three people desperately trying to make sure the gamers don't go hungry or soil themselves, and the Facilities manager weeping in the corner as the garbage piles high.

Walking one evening along a deserted road, a troop of horsemen saw Pope Elvis Flirtini coming towards them. Their imaginations started to work; this could be a Bad Person, with Wrong Ideas.

The troop bolted, climbed a wall into a graveyard, and all lay down in an open tomb. Puzzled at this strange behaviour, the man – a forum visitor – followed them. He found them stretched out, tense and quivering.

"What are you doing in that grave? I saw you run away. What are you doing???"

"It's more complicated than that," they said, "Really, we are here because of you. And you are here because of us."
"I never thought of shaving my beard and freeing the slaves, but I thought of shaving the slaves and freeing my beard!"
~ Abrahaham Lincololn

~ Abrahaham Lincololn

~ Abrahaham Lincololn

Faust

That is almost holy enough that I could use it to explain discordianism to people
Sleepless nights at the chateau

Quote from: Faust on June 03, 2019, 09:32:15 AM
That is almost holy enough that I could use it to explain discordianism to people

Finally, my job here is done.

Until it isn't.
~ Abrahaham Lincololn