News:

PD.com: The most patriotic board in America - jointly run by an Australian, an Irishman, a filthy Dutchman, a Canadian and some guy from the West Indies.

Main Menu

Welcome Back to Discordia

Started by Hagtard Celine Dion Mustard, August 23, 2017, 12:45:22 AM

Previous topic - Next topic

Cain

I wish I were qualified to talk about the far-right  :sad:

Eater of Clowns

Quote from: Cain on August 23, 2017, 06:02:30 PM
I wish I were qualified to talk about the far-right  :sad:

:lulz:

You are not but the most scholarly of pigeons, taking the most educated of shits upon the chess board.
Quote from: Pippa Twiddleton on December 22, 2012, 01:06:36 AM
EoC, you are the bane of my existence.

Quote from: The Good Reverend Roger on March 07, 2014, 01:18:23 AM
EoC doesn't make creepy.

EoC makes creepy worse.

the afflicted persons get hold of and consume carrots even in socially quite unacceptable situations.

The Good Reverend Roger

" It's just that Depeche Mode were a bunch of optimistic loveburgers."
- TGRR, shaming himself forever, 7/8/2017

"Billy, when I say that ethics is our number one priority and safety is also our number one priority, you should take that to mean exactly what I said. Also quality. That's our number one priority as well. Don't look at me that way, you're in the corporate world now and this is how it works."
- TGRR, raising the bar at work.

Hagtard Celine Dion Mustard

"I never thought of shaving my beard and freeing the slaves, but I thought of shaving the slaves and freeing my beard!"
~ Abrahaham Lincololn

The Good Reverend Roger

Okay, that's the sort of thing we need around here.

TGRR,
Blind to irony.

"Billy, when I say that ethics is our number one priority and safety is also our number one priority, you should take that to mean exactly what I said. Also quality. That's our number one priority as well. Don't look at me that way, you're in the corporate world now and this is how it works."

Goddess Eris

Yuck

Sent from my iPhone using Tapatalk

Pæs

"I never thought of shaving my beard and freeing the slaves, but I thought of shaving the slaves and freeing my beard!"
~ Abrahaham Lincololn

The Good Reverend Roger

Zen is when you get to hit people with sticks whenever they ask you questions.  Cram suggested this years ago, and I endorse it.

Quote from: The Good Reverend Roger on August 30, 2017, 12:17:04 AM
Zen is when you get to hit people with sticks whenever they ask you questions.  Cram suggested this years ago, and I endorse it.

What kinds of sticks? How many years ago? How many times do you hit them?
~ Abrahaham Lincololn

The Good Reverend Roger

Quote from: Pope Pelvis Flirtini on August 30, 2017, 02:03:16 AM

Zazzen (sp?) sticks.  It helps with the learning.

Quote from: The Good Reverend Roger on August 30, 2017, 02:42:13 AM

I was asking you questions in the hopes that you'd hit me with a stick. I'm trying to achieve Zen here, dammit.
~ Abrahaham Lincololn

The Good Reverend Roger

Quote from: Pope Pelvis Flirtini on August 30, 2017, 03:16:43 AM

I was asking you questions in the hopes that you'd hit me with a stick. I'm trying to achieve Zen here, dammit.

If I could hit people through the internet, I'd die of exhaustion by dawn.

The Wizard Joseph

Only 1 z I think. "Zazen" is the meditation art and the Rinzai sect does the beating with the "stick of compassion". Then they thank their master for correcting them.

Greatest religious guru scam ever.
You can't get out backward.  You have to go forward to go back.. better press on! - Willie Wonka, PBUH

Life can be seen as a game with no reset button, no extra lives, and if the power goes out there is no restarting.  If that's all you see life as you are not long for this world, and never will get it.

"Ayn Rand never swung a hammer in her life and had serious dominance issues" - The Fountainhead

"World domination is such an ugly phrase. I prefer to call it world optimisation."
- Harry Potter and the Methods of Rationality :lulz:

"You program the controller to do the thing, only it doesn't do the thing.  It does something else entirely, or nothing at all.  It's like voting."
- Billy, Aug 21st, 2019

"It's not even chaos anymore. It's BANAL."
- Doktor Hamish Howl

LMNO

A cattle prod is more efficient.