News:

Licenced Jenkem provider since 2007

Main Menu

someone forgot to reserve an important domain name

Started by tyrannosaurus vex, August 25, 2017, 02:37:28 AM

Previous topic - Next topic

tyrannosaurus vex

I don't know who it was, but someone seems to have picked up the URL https://official.gop and turned it into a mock Republican site. Maybe people on PD might have some ideas about content that could go into this site in order to further some nefarious plan. If so, it wouldn't hurt to post some of those ideas in this thread, in case the person who registered this domain accidentally stumbles across the thread and uses some of the ideas.
Evil and Unfeeling Arse-Flenser From The City of the Damned.

PretentiousMovieDirector

Advertise for the hit Blockbuster of the century.

"History in the Making: The History of the GOP: How Marky Mark and the Funky Bunch Returned Reagan's Groove: The Documentary: The Musical"

Use Calibri bold or Times New Roman font for the title. Description of your choice goes below in Comic Sans.

All other pages, links, and images consist of nothing but cat memes and elephants humping.

The Good Reverend Roger

Quote from: PretentiousMovieDirector on August 25, 2017, 02:59:42 AM

"History in the Making: The History of the GOP: How Marky Mark and the Funky Bunch Returned Reagan's Groove: The Documentary: The Musical"

Use Calibri bold or Times New Roman font for the title. Description of your choice goes below in Comic Sans.

All other pages, links, and images consist of nothing but cat memes and elephants humping.

Richard Spencer starring as Marky Mark.
" It's just that Depeche Mode were a bunch of optimistic loveburgers."
- TGRR, shaming himself forever, 7/8/2017

"Billy, when I say that ethics is our number one priority and safety is also our number one priority, you should take that to mean exactly what I said. Also quality. That's our number one priority as well. Don't look at me that way, you're in the corporate world now and this is how it works."
- TGRR, raising the bar at work.

ñͤͣ̄ͦ̌̑͗͊͛͂͗ ̸̨̨̣̺̼̣̜͙͈͕̮̊̈́̈͂͛̽͊ͭ̓͆ͅé ̰̓̓́ͯ́́͞

There should be a page that slams liberals where a video of the Yes Men DNC prank is worked in as an example of what democrats actually want.

Also, the menu takes up half the screen on iOS.

Edit: Found this hot </bod> from a quick look over the home page. Curious artifact....
P E R   A S P E R A   A D   A S T R A

PretentiousMovieDirector

Quote from: The Good Reverend Roger on August 25, 2017, 04:28:36 AM
Quote from: PretentiousMovieDirector on August 25, 2017, 02:59:42 AM

Richard Spencer starring as Marky Mark.

And Richard Nixon's Festering Corpse is all of the other Funky Bunch Members.

And now we have our plot for the prequel we'll say we're releasing in 2 years, but everyone knows it'll be out in 1 because we'll be short on money: "The True Story of Nixon: Watergate Crook to Undead Meth Cook (And Every Dangerous Experiment and Hobo Blowjob in Between): The Animation"

I'm a sucker for kid flicks.

tyrannosaurus vex

Quote from: N E T on August 25, 2017, 04:54:45 AM
There should be a page that slams liberals where a video of the Yes Men DNC prank is worked in as an example of what democrats actually want.

Edit: Found this hot </bod> from a quick look over the home page. Curious artifact....

damn kids and their responsive html5 web-3.0 stuff and their beach bods.

Hagtard Celine Dion Mustard

Quote from: tyrannosaurus vex on August 25, 2017, 02:37:28 AM
I don't know who it was, but someone seems to have picked up the URL https://official.gop and turned it into a mock Republican site. Maybe people on PD might have some ideas about content that could go into this site in order to further some nefarious plan. If so, it wouldn't hurt to post some of those ideas in this thread, in case the person who registered this domain accidentally stumbles across the thread and uses some of the ideas.

Now this is the kind of thing I came here to see. It's just too bad I don't think you're being at all sarcastic when you say you don't know who runs it, which makes me disappointed that none of us was clever enough to think of it first.
"I never thought of shaving my beard and freeing the slaves, but I thought of shaving the slaves and freeing my beard!"
~ Abrahaham Lincololn

tyrannosaurus vex

Quote from: Pope Pelvis Flirtini on August 25, 2017, 07:12:38 PM

Now this is the kind of thing I came here to see. It's just too bad I don't think you're being at all sarcastic when you say you don't know who runs it, which makes me disappointed that none of us was clever enough to think of it first.

i know, right. 'tis a shame.

The Good Reverend Roger

Quote from: tyrannosaurus vex on August 25, 2017, 07:59:38 PM

"This was exactly what I was after!  But you all still suck and are not very smart."

:lulz:

"Billy, when I say that ethics is our number one priority and safety is also our number one priority, you should take that to mean exactly what I said. Also quality. That's our number one priority as well. Don't look at me that way, you're in the corporate world now and this is how it works."

LMNO

The Wizard Joseph

Quote from: LMNO on August 26, 2017, 12:34:34 AM
Because KYFMS isn't a thing, at all.

Not only do they not know what you did do,
they don't know what you didn't do too.
You can't get out backward.  You have to go forward to go back.. better press on! - Willie Wonka, PBUH

Life can be seen as a game with no reset button, no extra lives, and if the power goes out there is no restarting.  If that's all you see life as you are not long for this world, and never will get it.

"Ayn Rand never swung a hammer in her life and had serious dominance issues" - The Fountainhead

"World domination is such an ugly phrase. I prefer to call it world optimisation."
- Harry Potter and the Methods of Rationality :lulz:

"You program the controller to do the thing, only it doesn't do the thing.  It does something else entirely, or nothing at all.  It's like voting."
- Billy, Aug 21st, 2019

"It's not even chaos anymore. It's BANAL."
- Doktor Hamish Howl

The Good Reverend Roger

Quote from: LMNO on August 26, 2017, 12:34:34 AM
Because KYFMS isn't a thing, at all.

You can't really explain things to a guy who has seen it all, doncha know.

Hagtard Celine Dion Mustard

Quote from: tyrannosaurus vex on August 25, 2017, 07:59:38 PM

Send all feedback to 1b9a08.RaEB2MkqKxOZ@digitalprivacy.co

• make the logo bigger
• needs more flow
• the main area should pop
• papyrus font
• make it edgy
• not too edgy
• somewhere in the neighborhood of exactly edgy enough
"I never thought of shaving my beard and freeing the slaves, but I thought of shaving the slaves and freeing my beard!"
~ Abrahaham Lincololn

ñͤͣ̄ͦ̌̑͗͊͛͂͗ ̸̨̨̣̺̼̣̜͙͈͕̮̊̈́̈͂͛̽͊ͭ̓͆ͅé ̰̓̓́ͯ́́͞

Quote from: tyrannosaurus vex on August 25, 2017, 07:47:46 AM
Quote from: N E T on August 25, 2017, 04:54:45 AM

damn kids and their responsive html5 web-3.0 stuff and their beach bods.

:lol:
P E R   A S P E R A   A D   A S T R A