News:

Testimonial: "It's just honestly sad that a place like this exists"

Main Menu

PD.COM: We're a self service death cult. Spike your own f'kin Koolaid.

Started by Cramulus, September 05, 2017, 01:41:46 PM

Previous topic - Next topic

The Wizard Joseph

Quote from: PoFP on September 06, 2017, 08:30:38 PM
Quote from: Cain on September 06, 2017, 06:10:02 PM
Anyone who dies to more than one ninja is lame anyways.  Conservation of Ninjutsu means you should fall only when facing a lone ninja.  If you're facing, like 50, then you should be perfectly safe.

Quote from: P3nT4gR4m on September 06, 2017, 06:40:51 PM
Every straight-to-vhs ninja movie I rented in the 80's corroborates your hypothesis.

:spittake:

:lulz: :lulz:
You can't get out backward.  You have to go forward to go back.. better press on! - Willie Wonka, PBUH

Life can be seen as a game with no reset button, no extra lives, and if the power goes out there is no restarting.  If that's all you see life as you are not long for this world, and never will get it.

"Ayn Rand never swung a hammer in her life and had serious dominance issues" - The Fountainhead

"World domination is such an ugly phrase. I prefer to call it world optimisation."
- Harry Potter and the Methods of Rationality :lulz:

"You program the controller to do the thing, only it doesn't do the thing.  It does something else entirely, or nothing at all.  It's like voting."
- Billy, Aug 21st, 2019

"It's not even chaos anymore. It's BANAL."
- Doktor Hamish Howl

The Wizard Joseph

You can't get out backward.  You have to go forward to go back.. better press on! - Willie Wonka, PBUH

Life can be seen as a game with no reset button, no extra lives, and if the power goes out there is no restarting.  If that's all you see life as you are not long for this world, and never will get it.

"Ayn Rand never swung a hammer in her life and had serious dominance issues" - The Fountainhead

"World domination is such an ugly phrase. I prefer to call it world optimisation."

"You program the controller to do the thing, only it doesn't do the thing.  It does something else entirely, or nothing at all.  It's like voting."
- Billy, Aug 21st, 2019

- Doktor Hamish Howl

The Wizard Joseph

I'm gonna strap lit flares to my body and jump into a swimming pool full of industrial grade oxidizer. Might be able to see the fireball from orbit!

- Billy, Aug 21st, 2019

- Doktor Hamish Howl

minuspace

Me, decortication by sonic canon. 240 db of souped-up Russian LRAD to the chest, request playing Struggle for Pleasure by Wim Mertens.

The Wizard Joseph

Quote from: LuciferX on September 06, 2017, 09:47:45 PM
Me, decortication by sonic canon. 240 db of souped-up Russian LRAD to the chest, request playing Struggle for Pleasure by Wim Mertens.

Huh. I hadn't considered that a song could kill these days. Noise marines are real!

also..  In Russia guitar solos shred you!

- Billy, Aug 21st, 2019

- Doktor Hamish Howl

minuspace

Quote from: The Wizard Joseph on September 06, 2017, 09:53:13 PM
Quote from: LuciferX on September 06, 2017, 09:47:45 PM

Huh. I hadn't considered that a song could kill these days. Noise marines are real!

also..  In Russia guitar solos shred you!

Damnit, I said _Fish Beach_ by Michael Nyman!

Frontside Back

Every time I try to take my life I just get resurrected by some random amazonian tribe. It's kind of annoying to shake off a whole tribe of people thinking of me as their personal messiah, finding my way back to civilization through the worlds largest jungle, and building a new identity out of nothing because I'm officially passed on despite my numerous complaints to the state officials. Also, dying fucking hurts, so I'll pass this one.

But if I were to do it, I'd put great effort into making my flat waterproof and then simply leave the tap on.
"I want to be the Borg but I want to do it alone."

Doktor Howl

Quote from: Frontside Back on November 19, 2017, 11:49:18 AM
Every time I try to take my life I just get resurrected by some random amazonian tribe. It's kind of annoying to shake off a whole tribe of people thinking of me as their personal messiah, finding my way back to civilization through the worlds largest jungle, and building a new identity out of nothing because I'm officially passed on despite my numerous complaints to the state officials. Also, dying fucking hurts, so I'll pass this one.

But if I were to do it, I'd put great effort into making my flat waterproof and then simply leave the tap on.

Payne does the exact same thing with Chavs in Scottland.
Molon Lube

Chelagoras The Boulder

Gonna dress like Zachary Taylor, drink a pitcher of cold milk and consume an absurd amount of cherries.
"It isn't who you know, it's who you know, if you know what I mean.  And I think you do."