News:

Your political affiliations, your brand loyalties, and your opinions are all quicker, easier, and contain no user-serviceable parts.

Main Menu

A Nonviolent Protest Against Nonviolence

Started by Hagtard Celine Dion Mustard, September 09, 2017, 01:04:35 AM

Previous topic - Next topic

Hagtard Celine Dion Mustard

I want to organize a Discordian protest. I think it would look something like this:

"I never thought of shaving my beard and freeing the slaves, but I thought of shaving the slaves and freeing my beard!"
~ Abrahaham Lincololn

rong

"a real smart feller, he felt smart"

LMNO

Q. G. Pennyworth

Did you not go to the Rally To Restore Sanity And/Or Fear?

Quote from: Q. G. Pennyworth on September 09, 2017, 11:51:00 PM

I did. I was dressed up as the Joker and held a sign that said, "GOD HATES BATS".
"I never thought of shaving my beard and freeing the slaves, but I thought of shaving the slaves and freeing my beard!"
~ Abrahaham Lincololn

POFP

This Certified Pope™ reserves the Right to, on occasion, "be a complete dumbass", and otherwise ponder "idiotic" and/or "useless" ideas and other such "tomfoolery." [Aforementioned] are only responsible for the results of these actions and tendencies when they have had their addictive substance of choice for that day.

Being a Product of their Environment's Collective Order and Disorder, [Aforementioned] also reserves the Right to have their ideas, technologies, and otherwise all Intellectual Property stolen, re-purposed, and re-attributed at Will ONLY by other Certified Popes. Corporations, LLC's, and otherwise Capitalist-based organizations are NOT capable of being Certified Popes.

Battering Rams not included.

Quote from: Pope Pelvis Flirtini on September 10, 2017, 04:27:12 AM
Quote from: Q. G. Pennyworth on September 09, 2017, 11:51:00 PM

I did. I was dressed up as the Joker and held a sign that said, "GOD HATES BATS".

~ Abrahaham Lincololn

Faust

I'm down with this.

There was a counter protest for the Westboro gang dressed as superhero's with their own signs at one of the comic cons, WBC left in disgust. I can't find the link now but I read about a soldier who knew WBC were going to show up to his funeral insisted people show up to his funeral in superhero costumes, again, they left in disgust after about five or ten minutes.

Sleepless nights at the chateau

Freeky

http://comicsalliance.com/super-heroes-vs-the-westboro-baptist-church/

QuoteUnbeknownst to the dastardly fanatics of the Westboro Baptist Church, the good folks of San Diego's Comic-Con were prepared for their arrival with their own special brand of superhuman counter protesting chanting "WHAT DO WE WANT" "GAY SEX" "WHEN DO WE WANT IT" "NOW!"

~ Abrahaham Lincololn