News:

In my heart I knew that rotten testicles and inflamed penises were on the way.

Main Menu

Is Global Warming scientism or just fake news?

Started by freshmeat, September 18, 2017, 11:16:07 PM

Previous topic - Next topic

freshmeat

let's just begin with the beginning and go from there. The roots of this whole Global Warming hoax:

http://www.un.org/esa/socdev/social/papers/paper_townsend.pdf

behold a document drafted by the UN itself in 2001 which explicitly warns that it not even be quoted without permission.

The document itself discusses options for financing the UN's global anti poverty initiatives which have been grossly underfunded because wealthy nations won't bother to contribute, despite public pledges. It basically reads like "what do we do?"

Scroll down to page 3.

The Zedillo Report.

The Zedillo Report was the product of a UN panel set up under Kofi Anon to identify options to the voluntary financing schemes that had thus far proven inadequate. And it's conclusions were that the UN's anti poverty programs could be financed either by effecting a Tobin Tax on global transactions or a carbon tax.

The Carbon Tax was the preferred option (page 4) because it was considered "politically more realistic" and because it could be justified as "making polluters pay".

NO MENTION OF GLOBAL WARMING. Efforts to commence the carbon tax are still underway in the form of the Kyoto, Doha, Paris agreements and amendments.

As the campaign to convince wealthy nations to contribute to the UN's war on poverty programs the UN ramped up the IPCC to build a scientific case for applying this tax (for poverty relief) to carbon consumers who were aggrevating alleged global warming.

The IPCC, as everybody knows is a UN body and is the primary driver of global warming study and hysteria.

Freeky

freshmeat

Quote from: Freeky on September 18, 2017, 11:21:22 PM
Are you serious or are you trolling?

dead serious, but motivated by the fact that this serious and important discussion has optimized troll value.

You?

Freeky

Okay so if you're trolling, why are you doing it here? What are you trying to accomplish? I'm trying to understand.

Junkenstein

Nine naked Men just walking down the road will cause a heap of trouble for all concerned.

freshmeat

Quote from: Freeky on September 18, 2017, 11:27:22 PM
Okay so if you're trolling, why are you doing it here? What are you trying to accomplish? I'm trying to understand.

Like I said, i'm not trolling. I am dead serious about the topic.

I just happen to enjoy the optimization of troll value the topic rallies.

Right place, right topic, right time.

You?

The Good Reverend Roger

" It's just that Depeche Mode were a bunch of optimistic loveburgers."
- TGRR, shaming himself forever, 7/8/2017

"Billy, when I say that ethics is our number one priority and safety is also our number one priority, you should take that to mean exactly what I said. Also quality. That's our number one priority as well. Don't look at me that way, you're in the corporate world now and this is how it works."
- TGRR, raising the bar at work.

The Good Reverend Roger

Quote from: Junkenstein on September 18, 2017, 11:50:29 PM
Hi Ron.

You can fuck off again now.

As far as I can tell, it's not Ron.

It's just another dumbass.  You can't swing a dead cat without hitting one, these days.
" It's just that Depeche Mode were a bunch of optimistic loveburgers."
- TGRR, shaming himself forever, 7/8/2017

"Billy, when I say that ethics is our number one priority and safety is also our number one priority, you should take that to mean exactly what I said. Also quality. That's our number one priority as well. Don't look at me that way, you're in the corporate world now and this is how it works."
- TGRR, raising the bar at work.

The Wizard Joseph

:retard:

Next up CORAL BLEACHING: ecological disaster? More like new global fashion statement!

Go home.
You're extra dim.
You can't get out backward.  You have to go forward to go back.. better press on! - Willie Wonka, PBUH

Life can be seen as a game with no reset button, no extra lives, and if the power goes out there is no restarting.  If that's all you see life as you are not long for this world, and never will get it.

"Ayn Rand never swung a hammer in her life and had serious dominance issues" - The Fountainhead

"World domination is such an ugly phrase. I prefer to call it world optimisation."
- Harry Potter and the Methods of Rationality :lulz:

"You program the controller to do the thing, only it doesn't do the thing.  It does something else entirely, or nothing at all.  It's like voting."
- Billy, Aug 21st, 2019

"It's not even chaos anymore. It's BANAL."
- Doktor Hamish Howl

Freeky

The Wizard Joseph

You can't get out backward.  You have to go forward to go back.. better press on! - Willie Wonka, PBUH

Life can be seen as a game with no reset button, no extra lives, and if the power goes out there is no restarting.  If that's all you see life as you are not long for this world, and never will get it.

"Ayn Rand never swung a hammer in her life and had serious dominance issues" - The Fountainhead

"World domination is such an ugly phrase. I prefer to call it world optimisation."

"You program the controller to do the thing, only it doesn't do the thing.  It does something else entirely, or nothing at all.  It's like voting."
- Billy, Aug 21st, 2019

- Doktor Hamish Howl

Junkenstein

Quote from: The Good Reverend Roger on September 19, 2017, 01:35:03 AM
Quote from: Junkenstein on September 18, 2017, 11:50:29 PM
Hi Ron.

You can fuck off again now.

As far as I can tell, it's not Ron.

It's just another dumbass.  You can't swing a dead cat without hitting one, these days.

Roger,

I note your reply above and suggest that your answer pales into irrelevance in the face of larger, more pertinent questions. Naturally, I, as your Docktor, Confessor, Gardener, indefinite alibi, Finanical Adviser, Unrequited Lover, Bookie, Banjo Repairman, Real Estate Agent, Vizier and Legal Woo consultant, have to take you to task for some of these.

Firstly, WHY the fuck is this kind of idiocy spreading so quickly in the face of overwhelming counter-evidence. Have we reached the point where trivial things like "Proof" genuinely no longer matter? It appears so. When we agreed to put a little something in the water supply way back when, I thought we were both talking about saltpeter not whatever the fuck has spawned these legions of children that are intellectually sub-par even when compared to those with the most severe cases of foetal alcohol syndrome. For this, I am ambivalent whether to hold ye in highest contempt or commission a statute. I may go with both just to "Hussein" it. I'm sure you'll see that as equitable middle ground.

Secondly, I again recall a long and detailed conversation with you in which you proposed to show me "The funniest fucking thing I've ever seen". Then you explained half the joke and for the second half I'm staring at an orange loon waiting for him to start Afghanistan 2 - Korean Boogaloo. Mainly because the aforementioned cretins are unware why there is North Korea to begin with but they know a land war there is bad. So Nuke it! Nuke all the things! And yet your stooge keeps his finger from the button and golfs. Control your client sir, this is starting to feel like a personal slight.

Thirdly, I  was at your house all last night if anyone asks. We watched sports. Give no more details than this to anyone who may inquire. Standard cautionary procedures apply.  *%%55522!B.

Fourthly, I have sent you a classic hilarious "Scouse" wig. It's kind of like this :

I expect this to be worn at all future meetings, both social and business. In fact, just leave it on until I tell you to take it off.

Fifthly, I have still not had last weeks agendas minutes and I can't recall the full list of people who are currently designated "Shitbag". Please advise.

Sixthly, Upon studying the provided diagrams of meth addiction and voting patterns, I am seeing that plan "OHGODSMYSKINISWRIGGLING" is coming to the suggested turning point. Inform Suppy and distribution accordingly to maximise future Krokodil profits. Or just shove any shit in your sheds into bags and jars. People are quite past the point of giving a fuck and we may as well make a few quid out of this capitalism thing before the current bronze age ends.

Seventhly, end of the bronze age. Worth a read up on. SEA PEOPLE. And failures in centralised systems. Which are totally not replicated in current modern business practises. System Collapse theory I'm sure you'll find amusing.

Eigththly, Beyond our current vendettas, I must say that it's too DAMN NICE around here. I've seen threads where people were being fucking CIVIL to each other. Cordial even. This cannot stand. I am absolutely fucking furious with every single one of you. Where is the hate? The subtle snide remark? The open and outright disdain for what the other person is and how everything they believe in and stand for is astoundingly stupid to it's core? When was your last scream of self righteousness? Not fucking recent enough.(And that's generalised, not actually, directly to you, Roger.)

Ninthly, And Finally, I must note with some large measure of satisfaction that the old "Flaming bag" trick is considerably approved with a small addition of the discussed substance. 4/5, will be doing that again.

Nine naked Men just walking down the road will cause a heap of trouble for all concerned.

The Wizard Joseph

- Billy, Aug 21st, 2019

- Doktor Hamish Howl

freshmeat

Quote from: The Good Reverend Roger on September 19, 2017, 01:32:19 AM
More alt-right garbage.  :yawn:

Bullshit. The arguments in favor of GW alarmism/hysteria are paper thin and easily demolished.

If you have to balls to see the truth for yourself.