Hey, Placid Dingo: Here's your fucking hero, you shitstain.

Started by The Good Reverend Roger, October 04, 2017, 01:25:01 AM

Previous topic - Next topic

The Good Reverend Roger

http://subgenius.wikia.com/wiki/Stephen_Paddock

Drags Magdalene for losing custody of her kids, accuses Legume of pederasty, and then

http://subgenius.wikia.com/wiki/Forum:Stephen_Paddock

Blames me for the article.

And you're their pal.  Fuck you.  Die in a fire.
" It's just that Depeche Mode were a bunch of optimistic loveburgers."
- TGRR, shaming himself forever, 7/8/2017

"Billy, when I say that ethics is our number one priority and safety is also our number one priority, you should take that to mean exactly what I said. Also quality. That's our number one priority as well. Don't look at me that way, you're in the corporate world now and this is how it works."
- TGRR, raising the bar at work.

The Good Reverend Roger

I knew you supported this sort of shit.

I fucking knew it.  Called it ages ago.

"Billy, when I say that ethics is our number one priority and safety is also our number one priority, you should take that to mean exactly what I said. Also quality. That's our number one priority as well. Don't look at me that way, you're in the corporate world now and this is how it works."

Placid Dingo

Hey guys.

I'm here because Rog left a pretty intense message on my personal Facebook, and I think the whole thing's pretty dumb but wanted to address it.

So anyway.

1. I interviewed 'Uncle BadTouch' online but am not planning to use the interview.
2. I was going to meet someone who I am pretty sure was a Uncle BadTouch alt but they bailed.

That's the extent of my connection with Uncle BadTouch. If you want to carry on with this paranoid theory that I joined the Uncle BadTouch brotherhood and have been tasked with going after you personally or whatever the  current theory you indulge is, I guess carry on like a pork chop here. But while I'm sorry that something I'm honestly not entirely clear on (I'm not so familiar with the figures of CoS) has happened that has hurt people you care about, I don't really have interest in being chased around the internet being blamed for it.

You often would say things like 'how do these people find me' when you attracted viscous, obsessive 'fans' on this forum, who wouldn't leave you alone. I would like you to consider the possibility that you are doing the same to me.

Take care.
Haven't paid rent since 2014 with ONE WEIRD TRICK.

The Good Reverend Roger

Quote from: Placid Dingo on October 04, 2017, 01:46:45 AM
Hey guys.

I'm here because Rog left a pretty intense message on my personal Facebook, and I think the whole thing's pretty dumb but wanted to address it.

So anyway.

1. I interviewed 'Uncle BadTouch' online but am not planning to use the interview.
2. I was going to meet someone who I am pretty sure was a Uncle BadTouch alt but they bailed.

That's the extent of my connection with Uncle BadTouch. If you want to carry on with this paranoid theory that I joined the Uncle BadTouch brotherhood and have been tasked with going after you personally or whatever the  current theory you indulge is, I guess carry on like a pork chop here. But while I'm sorry that something I'm honestly not entirely clear on (I'm not so familiar with the figures of CoS) has happened that has hurt people you care about, I don't really have interest in being chased around the internet being blamed for it.

You often would say things like 'how do these people find me' when you attracted viscous, obsessive 'fans' on this forum, who wouldn't leave you alone. I would like you to consider the possibility that you are doing the same to me.

Take care.

Naw, I don't plan to mention this particular incident again.  I just wanted to show you what the pedo you admire has been up to.

Especially that HILARIOUS part about Magdalene losing custody of her kids due to a religious nut judge.  HAW HAW HAW, ISN'T THAT HILARIOUS?  GOOD OLD HARMLESS FUN FOR EVERYONE!

So, yeah, no need to engage here.  Just eat a bag of shit and die.  Or at least fuck off.

trix

Hey guys.

OK, I just want to say that while I am utterly uninterested in this drama from pretty much every angle, and while I am most definitely opposed to the Loveshaders and have a lot of respect for Roger, I very much like Placid Dingo's stuff and want him to continue to do his thing.

This may be a touchy thread to put this in but I think it may need to be said... some of us DO want Placid Dingo here.
There's good news tonight.  And bad news.  First, the bad news: there is no good news.  Now, the good news: you don't have to listen to the bad news.
Zen Without Zen Masters

Quote from: Cain
Gender is a social construct.  As society, we get to choose your gender.

Doktor Howl

Quote from: trix on November 13, 2017, 12:46:24 PM
Hey guys.

OK, I just want to say that while I am utterly uninterested in this drama from pretty much every angle, and while I am most definitely opposed to the Loveshaders and have a lot of respect for Roger, I very much like Placid Dingo's stuff and want him to continue to do his thing.

This may be a touchy thread to put this in but I think it may need to be said... some of us DO want Placid Dingo here.

So do I.  From less than benevolent motives.
Molon Lube