News:

Just 'cause this is a Discordian board doesn't mean we eat up dada bullshit

Main Menu

Well, that's that.

Started by Doktor Howl, October 12, 2017, 05:53:28 AM

Previous topic - Next topic

Doktor Howl

Killed that bastard by drowning him in vape juice and some public ridicule and, of course, a bunch of bullets.  Buried him shallow this time, so the coyotes get him.  No more "rolling the stone back" for that piece of shit.  When we crucify someone, they should by God STAY dead.

Now, while I've been gone, you...um.   :lol:  You.  :lol: You elected Donald Trump.    :lol: :lol: :lol:

And now you're sorry and you wish it had never happened.  But there's Nazis that look more like particularly weedy frat boys running around, and that Milo Dropbottom fellow, and you've had to rely on overweight Magic, The Gathering players in hoodies to keep them away.

Well, the Good Doktor is back, and he has a terrible prescription.  We might cure you of your problems, but it will be very painful and we will charge you lots of money.  We will not be taking sincere advice as currency, nor righteous indignation, nor even your sincere belief in your atheism.  Not bit coin, nor your dodgy-looking electronic transfers.  NO.  We will accept only your CHEAP LAUGHS.  We place particular value on the rising kind of laughter that ends badly for everyone, especially the cleaners.

Property values may tank.  That's a risk we here at SHUT UP, Inc are willing to take.

So tomorrow, bad advice for a bad nation.

Okay for now,
Dok

Molon Lube

The Wizard Joseph

:crankey: Dammit I didn't even get to say goodbye to Roger and now he's buried three inches deep "Bob" knows where. I'm going to privately hold a wake, by which I mean drink cheap rum and honey and definitely not do any sort of weird pseudo-Santeria stuff... but I shall "pour one out" for him in the hope that I won't have to drink all of the horrible, horrible Old Mr. Boston rum that even honey can't mellow.

And yeah... Trump is president and the Age of Reason officially at least as dead as TGRR. I didn't do it. The fucking HUMANS did!  :kingmeh:
You can't get out backward.  You have to go forward to go back.. better press on! - Willie Wonka, PBUH

Life can be seen as a game with no reset button, no extra lives, and if the power goes out there is no restarting.  If that's all you see life as you are not long for this world, and never will get it.

"Ayn Rand never swung a hammer in her life and had serious dominance issues" - The Fountainhead

"World domination is such an ugly phrase. I prefer to call it world optimisation."
- Harry Potter and the Methods of Rationality :lulz:

"You program the controller to do the thing, only it doesn't do the thing.  It does something else entirely, or nothing at all.  It's like voting."
- Billy, Aug 21st, 2019

"It's not even chaos anymore. It's BANAL."
- Doktor Hamish Howl

Doktor Howl

Quote from: The Wizard Joseph on October 12, 2017, 06:08:25 AM
:crankey: Dammit I didn't even get to say goodbye to Roger and now he's buried three inches deep "Bob" knows where. I'm going to privately hold a wake, by which I mean drink cheap rum and honey and definitely not do any sort of weird pseudo-Santeria stuff... but I shall "pour one out" for him in the hope that I won't have to drink all of the horrible, horrible Old Mr. Boston rum that even honey can't mellow.

And yeah... Trump is president and the Age of Reason officially at least as dead as TGRR. I didn't do it. The fucking HUMANS did!  :kingmeh:

Well, yes.  And the time has come to make them pay.

Or at least be very, very confused and uneasy.

As for Roger, fuck that cut-rate preacher man.  Never had anything to say, and nobody would listen to him if he did.  He was born a chump, and that's how he died.  A sucker.  A mark.  Even the things he believed that were technically correct were still wrong.

But that's all over with.  We need Queen Gogira and Cramulus and Cainad.  Later, perhaps, Richter and LMNO, if they can be talked out of their existential middle-aged horror.  Cain and the nutty one with the crowbar at some point, but I shall be disappointed if nothing involved in THOSE two are not at least partially Shiny & Chrome.

And of course P3NT.  You can't properly torch an edifice without a Scotsman.
Molon Lube

The Wizard Joseph

Quote from: Doktor Howl on October 12, 2017, 06:15:00 AM
Quote from: The Wizard Joseph on October 12, 2017, 06:08:25 AM

Well, yes.  And the time has come to make them pay.

Or at least be very, very confused and uneasy.

As for Roger, fuck that cut-rate preacher man.  Never had anything to say, and nobody would listen to him if he did.  He was born a chump, and that's how he died.  A sucker.  A mark.  Even the things he believed that were technically correct were still wrong.

But that's all over with.  We need Queen Gogira and Cramulus and Cainad.  Later, perhaps, Richter and LMNO, if they can be talked out of their existential middle-aged horror.  Cain and the nutty one with the crowbar at some point, but I shall be disappointed if nothing involved in THOSE two are not at least partially Shiny & Chrome.

And of course P3NT.  You can't properly torch an edifice without a Scotsman.

I'm just waiting for the three year-old beers I found in the back of the dojo fridge to properly kick in and if I'm not busy wretching by then I'll write up a eulogy or something. The content will probably be quite similar either way.

TWJ: wonders what "unfiltered" wheat ale does after a year... feels promising. Just have to hold it down.
You can't get out backward.  You have to go forward to go back.. better press on! - Willie Wonka, PBUH

Life can be seen as a game with no reset button, no extra lives, and if the power goes out there is no restarting.  If that's all you see life as you are not long for this world, and never will get it.

"Ayn Rand never swung a hammer in her life and had serious dominance issues" - The Fountainhead

"World domination is such an ugly phrase. I prefer to call it world optimisation."
- Harry Potter and the Methods of Rationality :lulz:

"You program the controller to do the thing, only it doesn't do the thing.  It does something else entirely, or nothing at all.  It's like voting."
- Billy, Aug 21st, 2019

"It's not even chaos anymore. It's BANAL."
- Doktor Hamish Howl

hooplala

I come to bury Roger, not to praise him. He was a man of his time, a lone voice howling into the wind - those who have ears would have heard, but he was confronted by earbuds instead. The time of Dr Howl is come. He is the healer we deserve, but not the one we need. Or, alternatively, perhaps he is the healer we need, but not the one we deserve. The logic of that statement has long confused me. But that is of no matter, right and wrong are no longer cardinal directions, but mere suggestions. We are in shit creek with a paddle, yet no boat. The only viable option is the bellylaugh of disdain.

Woe be to those who heed not these words, for their Twitter account shall be suspended.
"Soon all of us will have special names" — Professor Brian O'Blivion

"Now's not the time to get silly, so wear your big boots and jump on the garbage clowns." — Bob Dylan?

"Do I contradict myself?
Very well then I contradict myself,
(I am large, I contain multitudes.)"
— Walt Whitman

Doktor Howl

Quote from: Hoopla on October 12, 2017, 02:14:18 PM
I come to bury Roger, not to praise him. He was a man of his time, a lone voice howling into the wind - those who have ears would have heard, but he was confronted by earbuds instead. The time of Dr Howl is come. He is the healer we deserve, but not the one we need. Or, alternatively, perhaps he is the healer we need, but not the one we deserve. The logic of that statement has long confused me. But that is of no matter, right and wrong are no longer cardinal directions, but mere suggestions. We are in shit creek with a paddle, yet no boat. The only viable option is the bellylaugh of disdain.

Woe be to those who heed not these words, for their Twitter account shall be suspended.

Someone just kick dirt on the bastard.  You know damn well he'll be shambling around before next July.

Anyway, I've been thinking about the problem, and what is needed right now is not more stability, but less.  The opposition can not be allowed to feel secure.  They feel they can buy security or elect it in the form of a "political outsider" strong man.  I say they should not be allowed to have it at all, and they should be made to understand this until they become serious about having a good time, or just outright go mad.

This isn't hard to manage.  A few football players kneeling can make 60,000,000 Americans shit their pants, imagine what Queen Gogira could manage, if she had the right support?

Many of us have unique skill sets, because we are a pack of freaks that couldn't get used to the 9-5.  These skill sets should be used for evil, and in a way that uses the laws, rather than in ways that give them an easy excuse to black-bag us.  Remember, the point is to badger the opposition into a meltdown, not get shipped off to Gitmo.
Molon Lube

hooplala

SJWs seem to make them foam at the mouth.

"Now's not the time to get silly, so wear your big boots and jump on the garbage clowns." — Bob Dylan?

"Do I contradict myself?
— Walt Whitman

hooplala

Actually, I should clarify that... SJW lingo and practices being absorbed into the new normal seems to make them foam at the mouth. This could be a tool.

"Do I contradict myself?
— Walt Whitman

Doktor Howl

Quote from: Hoopla on October 12, 2017, 11:59:12 PM
Actually, I should clarify that... SJW lingo and practices being absorbed into the new normal seems to make them foam at the mouth. This could be a tool.

Yes, and they can be easily tricked into attempting to co-opt hilarious language.  Think "alt-left" or "I'm teabagging for Jesus."
Molon Lube

hooplala

Yes, the second one is gold.

"Do I contradict myself?
— Walt Whitman

LMNO

All Hail the Doktor, for he has returned; not with a sword, but a bowel full of vindaloo.

Doktor Howl

Quote from: LMNO on October 17, 2017, 01:56:09 PM
All Hail the Doktor, for he has returned; not with a sword, but a bowel full of vindaloo.

I can't eat potatoes anymore.

Imagine my rage.
Molon Lube