News:

I just don't understand any kind of absolute egalitarianism philosophy. Whether it's branded as anarcho-capitalism or straight anarchism or sockfucking libertarianism, it always misses the same point.

Main Menu

Exposers exposed! #exposersexposedoncam

Started by THE QLIPHITISER, January 13, 2018, 04:37:48 AM

Previous topic - Next topic

THE QLIPHITISER

The internet is a moshpit for 'free' speech >

The internet is full of 'exposers', exposing evil canned-tuna companies that "sold their sole to Bob" >

Exposers have billions of subscribers for exposing nothing >

When are we going to expose them? (and buy some bread and milk, we're out)
Follower of the 'Kacalinstanphia' branch of Discordianism, which emphasizes a hyper-meta-doctrine of parachaos field theory in relation to dancing submariner zombies, in accordance with Eris' decent into the megazone of the universal mind - which cannot be seen but is felt by all.

0              5              7              11:11                12                      13                     23                 69                        93                666                777                       ∞ / ∞

Everything is a lie, nothing is relative

THE QLIPHITISER

#DarkanatiExposed
#Oldworlddisorder
#Theconspiracytheoryconspiracy
Follower of the 'Kacalinstanphia' branch of Discordianism, which emphasizes a hyper-meta-doctrine of parachaos field theory in relation to dancing submariner zombies, in accordance with Eris' decent into the megazone of the universal mind - which cannot be seen but is felt by all.

0              5              7              11:11                12                      13                     23                 69                        93                666                777                       ∞ / ∞

Doktor Howl

Quote from: St Accelerated Evolution on January 13, 2018, 04:37:48 AM
The internet is a moshpit for 'free' speech >

The internet is full of 'exposers', exposing evil canned-tuna companies that "sold their sole to Bob" >

Exposers have billions of subscribers for exposing nothing >

When are we going to expose them? (and buy some bread and milk, we're out)

I am for conspiracy for its own sake.  I ain't exposin' shit.  Unless it's Saturday Night.
Molon Lube

THE QLIPHITISER

Exposing your animal parts between the hours of 9am to 12pm, is considered fraud in several countries.

THE QLIPHITISER

Conspiracy theorists are trying to take over and control the world's government - it's a scientific fact

WidgetOtaku

Quote from: Space Adventures Of Christ on January 15, 2018, 03:45:32 AM
Exposing your animal parts between the hours of 9am to 12pm, is considered fraud in several countries.

So as licking doorknobs on other planets...
"You've scoffed at my creations... Now look upon my work and despair!"

THE QLIPHITISER

Exposers are people who buy or try to sell Fnord, with a Greyface whilst being completely oblivious of the fact.
"Exposed" means "This is some shit I made up" and/or "This is some jokey shit that I brought into that actually makes no sense"

rong

"a real smart feller, he felt smart"