News:

News:  0 1 1 2 3 5 8 13 21 34 55 89 144 233 377 610 987 1597 2584 4181 6765 10946 17711 28657, motherfuckers.

Main Menu

I'm new, sad, angry and bring a warning.

Started by marouano, October 14, 2017, 12:55:43 AM

Previous topic - Next topic

Hagtard Celine Dion Mustard

"I never thought of shaving my beard and freeing the slaves, but I thought of shaving the slaves and freeing my beard!"
~ Abrahaham Lincololn

Mr. Gone

PrimordialAtom

Quote from: tyrannosaurus vex on October 14, 2017, 02:02:53 AM
To be fair, it's generally a bad idea to read any version of the PD. But for sure one without pictures should be avoided.

Sent from my SM-G955U using Tapatalk

May I ask why? I am confused with Discordianism a bit as I am new here. But you sound like a Pizza shop owner telling his customers not to eat pizza. I don't get it.. Is this book worse than The Psychonaut's field manual? (which I have not read and probably wont). Does it distort one's mind or something?

POFP

Quote from: PrimordialAtom on January 22, 2018, 03:02:07 PM
To be fair, it's generally a bad idea to read any version of the PD. But for sure one without pictures should be avoided.

May I ask why? I am confused with Discordianism a bit as I am new here. But you sound like a Pizza shop owner telling his customers not to eat pizza. I don't get it.. Is this book worse than The Psychonaut's field manual? (which I have not read and probably wont). Does it distort one's mind or something?

Other than being silly and hard to follow without a background in absurdism or the occult, it says very little with a lot of words compared to other pieces that have been made since. I mean, if you've got time and whimsy to kill, have it it. But be sure to get one with pictures in it if you do feel the need to read it. Otherwise, it's like reading Doctor Seuss, except every rhyming word is replaced with "REDACTED" and every picture is replaced with a cat hanging precariously from a string presented with the words "Hang in there, baby."
This Certified Pope™ reserves the Right to, on occasion, "be a complete dumbass", and otherwise ponder "idiotic" and/or "useless" ideas and other such "tomfoolery." [Aforementioned] are only responsible for the results of these actions and tendencies when they have had their addictive substance of choice for that day.

Being a Product of their Environment's Collective Order and Disorder, [Aforementioned] also reserves the Right to have their ideas, technologies, and otherwise all Intellectual Property stolen, re-purposed, and re-attributed at Will ONLY by other Certified Popes. Corporations, LLC's, and otherwise Capitalist-based organizations are NOT capable of being Certified Popes.

Battering Rams not included.

PrimordialAtom

Have you heard of Hylozoics? It's all the good stuff in plain english. No bullshit riddles. "This is what you are, this is where you've been, this is where you go and what to work on, how it works, etc." It is dead simple.

Am I allowed to talk about things other than discordianism on here?

Cain

I don't recommend eating at pizza places.  You'll end up in an NWO reptilian (((Soros))) sex dungeon.

PrimordialAtom

Quote from: Cain on January 22, 2018, 03:27:13 PM
I don't recommend eating at pizza places.  You'll end up in an NWO reptilian (((Soros))) sex dungeon.

Yea I expected a reply like this after using that analogy lol.

POFP

Quote from: PrimordialAtom on January 22, 2018, 03:16:20 PM
Have you heard of Hylozoics? It's all the good stuff in plain english. No bullshit riddles. "This is what you are, this is where you've been, this is where you go and what to work on, how it works, etc." It is dead simple.

Am I allowed to talk about things other than discordianism on here?

I had not heard of it.

But yes. In fact, it's usually not a good idea to talk about anything that's even remotely related to Discordianism. It's much cooler if you keep Discordianism out of the mainstream by pretending it's a taboo topic every time it's brought up.  8)

As placeholders for most statements about Discordianism, we like to use the  :fnord::lulz: , or  :notnice: emojis.

Quote from: Cain on January 22, 2018, 03:27:13 PM

:lol: It's probably the sauce. It's made from the same chemicals that make the frogs gay.
This Certified Pope™ reserves the Right to, on occasion, "be a complete dumbass", and otherwise ponder "idiotic" and/or "useless" ideas and other such "tomfoolery." [Aforementioned] are only responsible for the results of these actions and tendencies when they have had their addictive substance of choice for that day.

Being a Product of their Environment's Collective Order and Disorder, [Aforementioned] also reserves the Right to have their ideas, technologies, and otherwise all Intellectual Property stolen, re-purposed, and re-attributed at Will ONLY by other Certified Popes. Corporations, LLC's, and otherwise Capitalist-based organizations are NOT capable of being Certified Popes.

Battering Rams not included.

LMNO

Because Kill Your Idols.  Because when you meet the Buddha on the road, eat him.

Vanadium Gryllz

Don't believe anything anyone tells you.

The Principia Discordia is totally harmless.

Definitely get one with pictures.
"I was fine until my skin came off.  I'm never going to South Attelboro again."

LMNO

Frontside Back

Quote from: LMNO on January 23, 2018, 01:07:21 PM
I see what you did there.
Of course you did, you were born with the power of True Sight. But please don't be smug, lots of us are still blind as dysfunctional frying pans. We'd love to see the world as complex and vibrant as you, but all we can have are the mental images triggered by your words.

IF SOMEONE ELSE IS INTERESTED IN TRUE SIGHT, PLEASE CALL 911 AND EXPLAIN YOU WERE ABDUCTED BY DEATH CULT CALLED "DISCORDIANS", WHO GAVE YOU ONE LAST WISH BEFORE CONSUMING YOUR KIDNEYS, SO YOU ASKED FOR A CELLPHONE.
"I want to be the Borg but I want to do it alone."

THE QLIPHITISER

If you're going to by the Principia Discordia, make sure you buy the pamphlet version which has all the pages printed on a single, double-sided piece of paper
Follower of the 'Kacalinstanphia' branch of Discordianism, which emphasizes a hyper-meta-doctrine of parachaos field theory in relation to dancing submariner zombies, in accordance with Eris' decent into the megazone of the universal mind - which cannot be seen but is felt by all.

0              5              7              11:11                12                      13                     23                 69                        93                666                777                       ∞ / ∞

Everything is a lie, nothing is relative

Fin

Judging by this internet forum; "Discordians" are all a bunch of drug addicts blowing each other.   Sorry...not. "Discordianism isn't nice"  (of course there are ALWAYS exceptions.  Always a few live wires)  In the spirit of Docktor Dilbert: "Fuck off and die!" 
"Fuck off and die in a car accident or something"  Dr. Howl

Cain