News:

Testimonial - Well it seems that most of you "discordians" are little more than dupes of the Cathedral/NWO memetic apparatus after all -- "freethinkers" in the sense that you are willing to think slightly outside the designated boxes of correct thought, but not free in the sense that you reject the existence of the boxes and seek their destruction.

Main Menu

Canada Prison Escapees Caught By Police In Escape Room

Started by Brother Mythos, October 06, 2017, 04:21:47 PM

Previous topic - Next topic

Brother Mythos

QuoteTwo Canadian women who escaped prison ran out of luck when they were cornered by police at a jail-cell simulation for thrill seekers.

The women fled an Edmonton, Alberta, prison on Monday, but were arrested the next day at a so-called escape room.

Police traced them to the facility, where people pay to solve puzzles that will unlock the doors of mock dungeons.

Despite their practical experience, the fugitives were unable to pull off another escape.

Here's the link: http://www.bbc.com/news/world-us-canada-41516612

I can't help but wondering if they asked the police for a try at the best two out of three.
Discordianism is fundamentally mischievous irreverence.

The Good Reverend Roger

Did the cops at least wait until the women broke the puzzle?  I mean, I would, if I were a cop.  They're going back to prison, at least give them some bragging rights.
" It's just that Depeche Mode were a bunch of optimistic loveburgers."
- TGRR, shaming himself forever, 7/8/2017

"Billy, when I say that ethics is our number one priority and safety is also our number one priority, you should take that to mean exactly what I said. Also quality. That's our number one priority as well. Don't look at me that way, you're in the corporate world now and this is how it works."
- TGRR, raising the bar at work.

Cain

Maybe they should just keep them in the escape room?  I mean, if they can't get out...