News:

PD.com: We have 73 Virgins!

Main Menu

Narco Bunny Alert in PA

Started by Brother Mythos, October 16, 2017, 11:02:21 PM

Previous topic - Next topic

Brother Mythos

'Dead serious' Pennsylvania GOP mayoral candidate determined to enact 'narco bunnies' plan to sniff out drugs

QuoteWhile many police departments employ K-9 units that are used to sniff out explosives and drugs, one Republican mayoral candidate wants to see bunnies do the work.

Here's the link: https://www.rawstory.com/2017/10/dead-serious-pennsylvania-gop-mayoral-candidate-determined-to-enact-narco-bunnies-plan-to-sniff-out-drugs/

First my carrots, and now this!

And, I wouldn't be a bit surprised if this guy wins the election.
Discordianism is fundamentally mischievous irreverence.

Ziegejunge

Brother Mythos

Discordianism is fundamentally mischievous irreverence.

Ziegejunge

Quote from: Brother Mythos on October 18, 2017, 02:24:47 AM
Is that related to a Pennsylvania Dutch expression?

Possibly? I haven't a clue about most Pennsylvania Dutch customs, to be honest. Something about the idea of narco bunnies made me think of the phrase, which I'm familiar with thanks to Shea and Wilson's Illuminatus!:

"Weishaupt discovered the Law of Fives while he was stoned and looking at one of those shoggoth pictures you saw in Arkham. He imagined the shoggoth was a rabbit and said, 'du hexen Hase,' which has been preserved as an in-joke by Illuminati agent in Hollywood. It runs through the Bugs Bunny cartoons: 'You wascal wabbit!' But out of that schizzy mixture of hallucination and logomania, Weishaupt saw both the mystic meaning the Five and its pragmatic application as a principal of international espionage, using permutations and combinations that I'll explain when I have a pencil and paper."
- The Eye in the Pyramid

The more things change, the more they stay the same and whatnot.