News:

PD.com: We'll make you an offer you can't understand.

Main Menu

Hi! I'm mortality, nice to meet you.

Started by Frontside Back, October 22, 2017, 03:18:42 PM

Previous topic - Next topic

POFP

Quote from: Cramulus on January 30, 2018, 10:35:26 PM
Quote from: PoFP on January 30, 2018, 04:24:02 PM
With just slightly more work, you could probably just mount an outlet in the wall and have the device plugged in. And it should totally play a sound snippet from the Cha-Cha Slide song where he goes "Now... It's time to get funky-unky-unky..." every 30 minutes or so.

best prank, I think, would be to only play like 1x per month - so it's impossible to anticipate and most of the time, you miss it. But I swear I heard it! You gotta believe me!

:alevil:

I like it.
This Certified Popeā„¢ reserves the Right to, on occasion, "be a complete dumbass", and otherwise ponder "idiotic" and/or "useless" ideas and other such "tomfoolery." [Aforementioned] are only responsible for the results of these actions and tendencies when they have had their addictive substance of choice for that day.

Being a Product of their Environment's Collective Order and Disorder, [Aforementioned] also reserves the Right to have their ideas, technologies, and otherwise all Intellectual Property stolen, re-purposed, and re-attributed at Will ONLY by other Certified Popes. Corporations, LLC's, and otherwise Capitalist-based organizations are NOT capable of being Certified Popes.

Battering Rams not included.

Doktor Howl

Quote from: Cramulus on January 30, 2018, 02:42:11 PM
Quote from: Doktor Howl on January 07, 2018, 04:24:49 AM
I motorized a fidget spinner, for efficiency's sake.

I should go back and work on it, so that it lasts longer than I do.  And that's all the "eternity" any of you fuckos will ever need...The knowledge that a tiny monument to stupidity will outlive you.

You really are doing Goddess' work.

I've always wanted to create some little sound player or automated gizmo with a lonnnnnng battery life, and leave it inside of a wall or something for people to find like 50 years later.

Maybe something with an external power source, like a small solar panel on the roof or a KERS under the floor or something.
Molon Lube

Doktor Howl

Quote from: Cramulus on January 30, 2018, 10:35:26 PM
Quote from: PoFP on January 30, 2018, 04:24:02 PM
With just slightly more work, you could probably just mount an outlet in the wall and have the device plugged in. And it should totally play a sound snippet from the Cha-Cha Slide song where he goes "Now... It's time to get funky-unky-unky..." every 30 minutes or so.

best prank, I think, would be to only play like 1x per month - so it's impossible to anticipate and most of the time, you miss it. But I swear I heard it! You gotta believe me!

Yeah, you could set it up at "random", because you wouldn't really have to be all that random.

Maybe a small speaker that bellows out "FOR THE LOVE OF GOD, MONTRESSOR" every 30-60 days.
Molon Lube

Prelate Diogenes Shandor

Quote from: Frontside Back on October 22, 2017, 03:18:42 PMBut in their fear of Death these poor creatures overlooked even greater horror: fear of living. With no time limit, no ultimate deadline the phrase "I'll do it tomorrow" quickly evolved into "I'll do it next century" or "I'll do it next millenium".

Well yeah, that's the point of cheating death; to not have to worry about all that rush rush rush
Praise NHGH! For the tribulation of all sentient beings.

a plague on both your houses -Mercutio

https://www.youtube.com/watch?v=zrTGgpWmdZQ
https://www.youtube.com/watch?v=rVWd7nPjJH8

It is an unfortunate fact that every man who seeks to disseminate knowledge must contend not only against ignorance itself, but against false instruction as well. No sooner do we deem ourselves free from a particularly gross superstition, than we are confronted by some enemy to learning who would plunge us back into the darkness -H.P.Lovecraft

He who fights with monsters must take care lest he thereby become a monster -Nietzsche

https://www.youtube.com/watch?v=SHhrZgojY1Q

You are a fluke of the universe, and whether you can hear it of not the universe is laughing behind your back -Deteriorata

Don't use the email address in my profile, I lost the password years ago