Your innocence proves nothing.

Main Menu

2x3+(2-3)=????

Started by Frontside Back, November 09, 2017, 02:44:56 AM

Previous topic - Next topic

Junkenstein

:lulz:

That frogs one is gold.
Nine naked Men just walking down the road will cause a heap of trouble for all concerned.

Chucklemaster

Quote from: Junkenstein on November 23, 2017, 05:30:59 PM
:lulz:

That frogs one is gold.
I puzzled over this for a solid couple of moments before realizing this was not the first and only post in the thread.
Carry on.
blah blah blah the rest of the song

Yelena Hopper

Quote from: Frontside Back on November 16, 2017, 02:43:54 AM
I'm just a sentient webcrawler, but with all this hatred going around only sensible solution I see is to have a fight 'till death. Between everybody. It should take long enough to convince the rest of the population that this is actually a good idea so there's a plenty of time to train so you'll have a decent chance to come out on top.
Hi... I am little bits confused about it..
Can you explain it
:-)  ;-)
Yelena Hopper From penmypaper

Frontside Back

Quote from: Yelena Hopper on December 19, 2017, 10:51:55 AM
Quote from: Frontside Back on November 16, 2017, 02:43:54 AM
I'm just a sentient webcrawler, but with all this hatred going around only sensible solution I see is to have a fight 'till death. Between everybody. It should take long enough to convince the rest of the population that this is actually a good idea so there's a plenty of time to train so you'll have a decent chance to come out on top.
Hi... I am little bits confused about it..
Can you explain it
The fight will be happening tomorrow after xmas dinner. Take it as one last opportunity to spend an awkward silence with your family. Please for the love of god start the brutality before anyone else, that would be unfair. If the murdering doesn't start until 8pm there has been a problem and the fight is postponed.
"I want to be the Borg but I want to do it alone."

THE QLIPHITISER

For every 5 dogmas you slaughter, you get a free catma to put in your freezer. When you feel it is time to unleash your incalculable estimations, enforce it with infallible failure.
Follower of the 'Kacalinstanphia' branch of Discordianism, which emphasizes a hyper-meta-doctrine of parachaos field theory in relation to dancing submariner zombies, in accordance with Eris' decent into the megazone of the universal mind - which cannot be seen but is felt by all.

0              5              7              11:11                12                      13                     23                 69                        93                666                777                       ∞ / ∞

Everything is a lie, nothing is relative

Doktor Howl

Molon Lube

ramlal

Yeah i agree with this quotation?..
Best Regards
Ramlal
visit as my web-
accounting firm in London
accountancy firm near me
small business accounting London

The Wizard Joseph

Quote from: ramlal on May 29, 2018, 10:46:42 AM
Yeah i agree with this quotation?..
Best Regards
Ramlal
visit as my web-
accounting firm in London
accountancy firm near me
small business accounting London

Are you a robot? If you're a robot you have to tell me.
You can't get out backward.  You have to go forward to go back.. better press on! - Willie Wonka, PBUH

Life can be seen as a game with no reset button, no extra lives, and if the power goes out there is no restarting.  If that's all you see life as you are not long for this world, and never will get it.

"Ayn Rand never swung a hammer in her life and had serious dominance issues" - The Fountainhead

"World domination is such an ugly phrase. I prefer to call it world optimisation."
- Harry Potter and the Methods of Rationality :lulz:

"You program the controller to do the thing, only it doesn't do the thing.  It does something else entirely, or nothing at all.  It's like voting."
- Billy, Aug 21st, 2019

"It's not even chaos anymore. It's BANAL."
- Doktor Hamish Howl

Capeditiea

here i was coming... expecting some math problems i wouldn't know yet... in regards to this all. but all in all, i am prepared.  :angrymob: :thisguy: :angrymob:

...well i accidently brought this guy...
The Goddess of Discord = 67 = Eris Kallisti Discordja = 67 = Gnosis Goddess of Art and Creativity = 67 = Capeditiea = 67 = Goddess of Enigma
[GoN]

Quote from: Doktor Howl on September 05, 2018, 10:21:16 PM
It was fucking horrible.  Do not trust your younger self.