News:

If you really want to hurt your parents, and you don't have the nerve to be a homosexual, the least you can do is go into the arts. But do not use semicolons. They are transvestite hermaphrodites, standing for absolutely nothing. All they do is show you've been to college.

Main Menu

Nope

Started by Hagtard Celine Dion Mustard, November 12, 2017, 04:53:45 AM

Previous topic - Next topic

Hagtard Celine Dion Mustard

:bob:
"I never thought of shaving my beard and freeing the slaves, but I thought of shaving the slaves and freeing my beard!"
~ Abrahaham Lincololn

Doktor Howl

With regard to your sig, you mother is so ugly the abyss won't gaze back.
Molon Lube

Hagtard Celine Dion Mustard

I find it not only peculiar but somewhat blasphemous that you would stop posting under your normal username and then adopt a name which is almost entirely but not quite absolutely the same as a prominent figure in a well-established parody religion.
"I never thought of shaving my beard and freeing the slaves, but I thought of shaving the slaves and freeing my beard!"
~ Abrahaham Lincololn

Doktor Howl

Quote from: Pope Pelvis Flirtini on November 20, 2017, 11:31:01 PM
I find it not only peculiar but somewhat blasphemous that you would stop posting under your normal username and then adopt a name which is almost entirely but not quite absolutely the same as a prominent figure in a well-established parody religion.

It was chosen partially in honor of him, from a joke he told me 20 years ago, and also on an old friend of mine who used the moniker "Doc Howl", who died a few years back, and I have used it for no less than 6 years...Whenever that fucking TGRR dies again.  He's like Payne, except that he comes back all rotten and manky.

And our Blasphemy is 50% off, this week only!
Molon Lube