Author Topic: Nope  (Read 1119 times)

Pope Pelvis Flirtini

• Outlandish
    • View Profile
Nope
« on: November 12, 2017, 04:53:45 am »
 :bob:
« Last Edit: November 12, 2017, 02:28:05 pm by Pope Pelvis Flirtini »
"Whoever fights monsters should see to it that in the process he does not become a monster. And if you gaze long enough into an abyss, the abyss will gaze back into you." - Friedrich Nietzsche

Doktor Howl

• Вся ваша база принадлежит нам
  • One-Armed Jizz Moppers
  • Deserved It
  • Horrible Bastard
    • View Profile
Re: Nope
« Reply #1 on: November 12, 2017, 11:08:41 pm »
With regard to your sig, you mother is so ugly the abyss won't gaze back.
"Don't get me wrong, I greatly appreciate the fact that you're at least putting effort into sincerely arguing your points. It's an argument I've enjoyed having. It's just that your points are wrong and your reasons for thinking they're right are stupid."
- Cainad

"NOTHING IS AS BAD AS IT SEEMS.  BUT YOU'RE STILL FUCKED."
- Dirty Old Uncle Roger

Pope Pelvis Flirtini

• Outlandish
    • View Profile
« Reply #2 on: November 20, 2017, 11:31:01 pm »
I find it not only peculiar but somewhat blasphemous that you would stop posting under your normal username and then adopt a name which is almost entirely but not quite absolutely the same as a prominent figure in a well-established parody religion.
"Whoever fights monsters should see to it that in the process he does not become a monster. And if you gaze long enough into an abyss, the abyss will gaze back into you." - Friedrich Nietzsche

Doktor Howl

• Вся ваша база принадлежит нам
  • One-Armed Jizz Moppers
  • Deserved It
  • Horrible Bastard
    • View Profile
« Reply #3 on: November 21, 2017, 04:04:14 am »
I find it not only peculiar but somewhat blasphemous that you would stop posting under your normal username and then adopt a name which is almost entirely but not quite absolutely the same as a prominent figure in a well-established parody religion.

It was chosen partially in honor of him, from a joke he told me 20 years ago, and also on an old friend of mine who used the moniker "Doc Howl", who died a few years back, and I have used it for no less than 6 years...Whenever that fucking TGRR dies again.  He's like Payne, except that he comes back all rotten and manky.

And our Blasphemy is 50% off, this week only!
"Don't get me wrong, I greatly appreciate the fact that you're at least putting effort into sincerely arguing your points. It's an argument I've enjoyed having. It's just that your points are wrong and your reasons for thinking they're right are stupid."
- Cainad

"NOTHING IS AS BAD AS IT SEEMS.  BUT YOU'RE STILL FUCKED."
- Dirty Old Uncle Roger