News:

Living proof that any damn fool can make things more complex

Main Menu

Nope

Started by Hagtard Celine Dion Mustard, November 12, 2017, 04:53:45 AM

Previous topic - Next topic

Hagtard Celine Dion Mustard

:bob:
"I never thought of shaving my beard and freeing the slaves, but I thought of shaving the slaves and freeing my beard!"
~ Abrahaham Lincololn

Doktor Howl

With regard to your sig, you mother is so ugly the abyss won't gaze back.
Molon Lube

Hagtard Celine Dion Mustard

I find it not only peculiar but somewhat blasphemous that you would stop posting under your normal username and then adopt a name which is almost entirely but not quite absolutely the same as a prominent figure in a well-established parody religion.
"I never thought of shaving my beard and freeing the slaves, but I thought of shaving the slaves and freeing my beard!"
~ Abrahaham Lincololn

Doktor Howl

Quote from: Pope Pelvis Flirtini on November 20, 2017, 11:31:01 PM
I find it not only peculiar but somewhat blasphemous that you would stop posting under your normal username and then adopt a name which is almost entirely but not quite absolutely the same as a prominent figure in a well-established parody religion.

It was chosen partially in honor of him, from a joke he told me 20 years ago, and also on an old friend of mine who used the moniker "Doc Howl", who died a few years back, and I have used it for no less than 6 years...Whenever that fucking TGRR dies again.  He's like Payne, except that he comes back all rotten and manky.

And our Blasphemy is 50% off, this week only!
Molon Lube