News:

Look at the world emptily, and it will gladly return the favor.

Main Menu

Help me get banned! Win prizes!

Started by Fin, January 13, 2018, 02:20:04 AM

Previous topic - Next topic

Fin

Yes, YOU can help me get banned! Apparently accounts aren't deactivated and you can't ask to be banned.  So, I need YOUR help. 1) Post  ideas here on how I can get banned as quickly as possible. Nothing illegal and nothing overly insulting please.  2) Report as many of my posts to mods as possible..... I have some ideas. The post I made that pissed folks off was made when I was drunk ( who knew Discos were so sensitive?) so I figure more drunken posts is a good idea,  except it's gonna be real fucking boring for me to do this sober and even more so drunk....  well, I've got other ideas.  PLEASE HELP ME GET BANNED.  Prizes will be awarded to the best, most effective ideas, from my collection of odd found items and some of the  (smaller) side-show oddities I've collected over the years.  I AM SERIOUS. THIS IS NOT A JOKE.  You can win really cool stuff! And have the satisfaction of doing a good deed by helping a fellow somewhat sentient being out. Thanks in advance for your efforts! I can't do this without you!
"Fuck off and die in a car accident or something"  Dr. Howl

Faust

Sleepless nights at the chateau

Cain

The Wizard Joseph

You can't get out backward.  You have to go forward to go back.. better press on! - Willie Wonka, PBUH

Life can be seen as a game with no reset button, no extra lives, and if the power goes out there is no restarting.  If that's all you see life as you are not long for this world, and never will get it.

"Ayn Rand never swung a hammer in her life and had serious dominance issues" - The Fountainhead

"World domination is such an ugly phrase. I prefer to call it world optimisation."
- Harry Potter and the Methods of Rationality :lulz:

"You program the controller to do the thing, only it doesn't do the thing.  It does something else entirely, or nothing at all.  It's like voting."
- Billy, Aug 21st, 2019

"It's not even chaos anymore. It's BANAL."
- Doktor Hamish Howl

Fin

No, I just want to delete my account. Really. I asked that in be done in a pm and was told no. If that had been done this thread wouldn't exist.

LMNO

You get the Discordia you deserve, not the Discordia you want.

Fin

Quote from: LMNO on January 13, 2018, 08:50:47 PM
Get a grip. It's an internet forum. Not  "Discordia".

The Wizard Joseph

Quote from: Fin on January 13, 2018, 09:32:27 PM

You get a grip. It's Discordia wherever you "are". If you don't want your account anymore stop posting or whatever. Just a thought.
You can't get out backward.  You have to go forward to go back.. better press on! - Willie Wonka, PBUH

Life can be seen as a game with no reset button, no extra lives, and if the power goes out there is no restarting.  If that's all you see life as you are not long for this world, and never will get it.

"Ayn Rand never swung a hammer in her life and had serious dominance issues" - The Fountainhead

"World domination is such an ugly phrase. I prefer to call it world optimisation."
- Harry Potter and the Methods of Rationality :lulz:

"You program the controller to do the thing, only it doesn't do the thing.  It does something else entirely, or nothing at all.  It's like voting."
- Billy, Aug 21st, 2019

"It's not even chaos anymore. It's BANAL."
- Doktor Hamish Howl

rong

"a real smart feller, he felt smart"

Fin

Quote from: The Wizard Joseph on January 13, 2018, 09:48:53 PM
Quote from: Fin on January 13, 2018, 09:32:27 PM

You get a grip. It's Discordia wherever you "are". If you don't want your account anymore stop posting or whatever. Just a thought.
Thanks. Or course I thought of your suggestion. And this is my last post. But there is a very real practical consideration to wanting my account deleted ....  About "Disco" is wherever you are: you may be right for this place. There's other ways of looking at internet forums . For example: I'm a member of a private,  invitation only Seance Worker forum. We write about ideas & the means to accomplish them. We brainstorm. But in that forum, writing about something Isn't doing it. It's not the performance itself. It's words. That can lead to breakthroughs, sure. It's not the thing itself though. In this forum, to have the moderator wish me a violent death, to troll a post on the Trump thread, saying "Yeah right. Fuck off", not in response to my post but just in response to my having posted at all.... well, I'd like my account deleted, to prevent acts of malicious behavior   .I don't want  my email sitting here. Don't fuck with me please.... Most of you responded defensively to my drunken criticism of this board. Fuck, I don't blame you. I was an asshole. One person responded with real art & creativity. That post inspired me. Thanks.... If you respond further in this thread, know that I won't be around to read it. You'll be talking among yourselves.... going, going....gone.

Don Coyote

tyrannosaurus vex

this thread is dumb, make it go away
Evil and Unfeeling Arse-Flenser From The City of the Damned.

Dildo Argentino

Quote from: Fin on January 13, 2018, 02:20:04 AM
Yes, YOU can help me get banned! Apparently accounts aren't deactivated and you can't ask to be banned.  So, I need YOUR help. 1) Post  ideas here on how I can get banned as quickly as possible. Nothing illegal and nothing overly insulting please.  2) Report as many of my posts to mods as possible..... I have some ideas. The post I made that pissed folks off was made when I was drunk ( who knew Discos were so sensitive?) so I figure more drunken posts is a good idea,  except it's gonna be real fucking boring for me to do this sober and even more so drunk....  well, I've got other ideas.  PLEASE HELP ME GET BANNED.  Prizes will be awarded to the best, most effective ideas, from my collection of odd found items and some of the  (smaller) side-show oddities I've collected over the years.  I AM SERIOUS. THIS IS NOT A JOKE.  You can win really cool stuff! And have the satisfaction of doing a good deed by helping a fellow somewhat sentient being out. Thanks in advance for your efforts! I can't do this without you!

Why?
Not too keen on rigor, myself - reminds me of mortis

Doktor Howl

Quote from: Fin on January 14, 2018, 04:01:35 AM
Most of you responded defensively to my drunken criticism of this board.

Action/reaction.  How else did you expect people or the universe in general to respond?

:notnice:
Molon Lube

POFP

Quote from: Fin on January 13, 2018, 02:20:04 AM

I'm potentially interested if the prize list includes a big bag of whippets. My birthday is coming up, and nitrous oxide will be the perfect addition to my list of party drugs, which already includes kinetic sand, bubble wrap, and copious amounts of angel dust.

Also, why bother trying to get banned and deleted? We all pretty much pretend you don't exist anyways...
This Certified Pope™ reserves the Right to, on occasion, "be a complete dumbass", and otherwise ponder "idiotic" and/or "useless" ideas and other such "tomfoolery." [Aforementioned] are only responsible for the results of these actions and tendencies when they have had their addictive substance of choice for that day.

Being a Product of their Environment's Collective Order and Disorder, [Aforementioned] also reserves the Right to have their ideas, technologies, and otherwise all Intellectual Property stolen, re-purposed, and re-attributed at Will ONLY by other Certified Popes. Corporations, LLC's, and otherwise Capitalist-based organizations are NOT capable of being Certified Popes.

Battering Rams not included.