News:

It's funny how the position for boot-licking is so close to the one used for curb-stomping.

Main Menu

A challenge for all Bush-Haters

Started by Anonymous, January 20, 2005, 12:33:58 AM

Previous topic - Next topic

IAmNotAnonymous

The guy behind this site (Chris Morris) hasn't updated it recently, but the remix of the 2003 State Of The Union but I'm sure you'll enjoy it if you haven't seen it yet.

Quote"Mr. Speaker, members of Congress and fellow citizens. Every year, by law and by custom, we meet here to threaten the world. The American flag stands for corporate scandals, recession, stock market declines, blackmail, burning with hot irons, mutilation with electric drills, cutting out tongues, terror, mass murder, and rape. Our first goal is to show utter contempt for the environment."
The Streeb-Greebling Cabal: We know where the fossilised remains of the infant Christ are buried.
Praise the Lord and pass the Vaseline!
That which doesn't kill us is the really good shit.
Second Reserve Deputy Co-Archbishop of the Only Church That'll Take You

LMNO

Oh, one thing I forgot, VoT.  The only reference to Moore I could find (before you brought him up) was that That Communist Goat Turd Bastard wanted to kick the crap out of him.

Sounds to me like we're all behind Moore, doesn't it?

(oh, that was sarcasm, by the way)

Eldora, Oracle of Alchemy

Quote from: LMNOOh, one thing I forgot, VoT.  The only reference to Moore I could find (before you brought him up) was that That Communist Goat Turd Bastard wanted to kick the crap out of him.

Sounds to me like we're all behind Moore, doesn't it?

(oh, that was sarcasm, by the way)
GOAT is almost as bad as a pro wrestler at this point.  The worst one is

Bob Thurman Sparky Sparkplug Bob Hardcore Holly Plugg

And I think I missed a few.  My husband watches, I think, for the same reason he watches Hammer Films.  To see things you're not supposed to.  In wrestling it is punches that don't connect, in the Hammer Films it was the strings.  And funnily enough, you get a glimpse of nipple you're not supposed to see on both.

LMNO

Nipples on strings?  Punching nipples?

I think your TV is malfunctioning...

Eldora, Oracle of Alchemy

Quote from: LMNONipples on strings?  Punching nipples?

I think your TV is malfunctioning...

Skulls on strings, punching faces.  

Nipplies slipping out of corsetts or skimpy outfits.

LMNO

::waves anti-literal smacking stick menacingly::

Pope T.Mangrove xvi

<mangrove appears - pushing a dessert trolley upon which sits a large pitcher of beer, 2 glasses & JFK's humidor>.

This wasn't my idea, the Open Bar told me to do it. But here goes anyway...

<pours glass of beer for self & one for VoT>. <removes cigars from humidor and places one next to VoT's glass>

<trims own cigar with cheap taiwanese katana replica>...<lights>...<puffs thoughtfully>...

Right, I think perhaps we should all take a nice drag on this exquisite tobacco and start over. Please allow me a moment or two to present my analysis of the situation.

Now, correct me if I'm wrong, but judging by your posts and your responses, I have the impression that the circles in which you move do not often connect with any of the following: wrathful buddhas, zen lunatics, pagans, fairies, the confused, the ghey, magick users, fnordlings or even quantum bartenders. If that was so, then I feel that your adventures in Discordia would be a lot more rewarding for you.

Before I continue, I would like to say that I believe that you are an intelligent, articulate, passionate individual which is cool. However, I do think that you managed to get yourself off on the wrong foot due to an error of judgement: You came to this forum in search of serious political debate.  

Given that PD is a cavalcade of surrealist whimsy, it's my feeling that you took on the impossible. Credit's where it due though, you did give it the old college try, but the forces of the fnord are mighty here. It just isn't very likely that any 'serious debate(tm)' will survive very long before off topic postings, extreme violence & disturbing pics emerge. That's just how things are here. Essentially, you picked possibly the very worst place in the world to debate any conservativism vs. liberalism topics.

There is a very broad & diverse range of opinions here. I've found the people/zombies/commie bastards etc here to be very creative, intelligent, culturally literate & flexible. However, in spite of this cornucopia of weirdness, the demographic is overwhelmingly against Conservative politics. Again, that's just how things are. By the same token, Agent Compassion & I are weren't the least bit surprised to find that the keratinazis of the naturally curly hair forum didn't really want to play "Sink!" with us.

No offense intended here, but I think that you could've saved yourself a certain amount of pain had you done a little research into what goes on here. Perhaps read through more of the board? Have a nose through the Principia Discordia maybe? You've often emphasized a need for openmindness - so therefore you'd be happy to do so if you've not already.

Part of what drew down the corruscating torrent of abuse upon your head is that you've vaccilated between wanting the 'serious debate' then announcing that such an activity is a waste of time with us liberals. But like the man with the sore tooth, you will insist on prodding it with your tongue despite the discomfort that ensues. (Whenever I wear my Malcolm X t-shirt to Klan rallies, I get a similar problem...<shrugs>...)

When I said 'make up your fucking mind, man' - I was merely expressing my frustration. Which I'm allowed to do btw. Perhaps I could have worded it more eloquently. Something like "Instead of standing outside cursing the darkness, come inside and light a candle."

I'm sure that this forum is big enough & malleable enough to accommodate you. You said, quite correctly, that we don't know you. Well, all that we've had to go on so far is what seems to be your agenda of 'debating your politics with liberals'. Come on dude, how are we supposed to get any sense of your personal depth off of that? Post something funny. Write a haiku. Drink at the bar. Make friends.   :shock:  

Maybe people/zombies/trolls etc will be more open if you get to understand the pervading & disturbed psyche of this place. I'm certainly not trying to tell you what to do, but I am making a genuine attempt to convey useful survival hints. It's up to you whether you bother to take that on board. Cool if you do. If not, then it's "Smithers! Release the hounds!" because coming across as a cartoon stereotype conservative in PD is like waving fresh brains in front of the undead. You can't hate 'em for wanting a nibble.

I'm sure it wasn't your intention to create an image of the crusading Republican taking on the heathen hoardes. But it is precisely that, that is causing the knee-jerk response.

<tops up VoT's' glass>.

I might be a total liberal asshat fucktard n00b, but I don't lie. The cigar-of-concilliation is genuine. There's a stool at the bar if you want it. Don't ever say I'm narrow minded, don't say I didn't make an effort and if you get uber-pwned for trying to get converts to Bush-ism don't act surprised or hurt and don't say you weren't warned.

peace be unto you brother,

imam al-mangrove

<collects things, wheels trolley back to the bar>

LMNO

::sniff::

Mangrove, that would have been beautifully touching...

::sniff, sniff::

If you had REMEMBERED TO SIGN IN FIRST!

::smacks Mangrove with a tuna fish::

Rev. Chicken Delicious

::sits at VoT's stool and has a swig of his beer::

I'm all for peace offerings...
In fact, that one was delicious.
Reverend Chicken Delicious Monsignor D.D.S
Duke of The Fukawi and supreme co-ruler of:

Malaul

Coito ergo sum
O! Plus! Perge! Aio! Hui! Hem!
"You know the world is going crazy when the best rapper is a white guy, the best golfer is a black guy,the tallest guy in the NBA is Chinese, the Swiss hold the America's Cup, France is accusing the U.S. of arrogance, Germany doesn't want to go to war, and the three most powerful men in America are named Bush, Dick, and Colon.  --Comedian Chris Rock

LMNO

Aw, man... now I look like a dumbass...

Better delete my post.  

And this one too, i guess.

Mangrove

<gives both Mal & LMNO their envelopes>  Friday is pay day!!

You guys rock...<worrying management hug>
What makes it so? Making it so is what makes it so.

Cain

Lets all just sit back and take the cocaine which was offered a page back....

LMNO

::opens paycheck envelope::

Hey!  2 tickets to see Secret Machines play tonight!  Awesome!

Malaul

::bats fly out of her check::
HEY!!!
Im not THAT Goth!!
Coito ergo sum
O! Plus! Perge! Aio! Hui! Hem!
"You know the world is going crazy when the best rapper is a white guy, the best golfer is a black guy,the tallest guy in the NBA is Chinese, the Swiss hold the America's Cup, France is accusing the U.S. of arrogance, Germany doesn't want to go to war, and the three most powerful men in America are named Bush, Dick, and Colon.  --Comedian Chris Rock