News:

Don't get me wrong, I greatly appreciate the fact that you're at least putting effort into sincerely arguing your points. It's an argument I've enjoyed having. It's just that your points are wrong and your reasons for thinking they're right are stupid.

Main Menu

A challenge for all Bush-Haters

Started by Anonymous, January 20, 2005, 12:33:58 AM

Previous topic - Next topic

JamesStrangefellow

i'll just tiptoe through these tulips over here

Mesozoic Mister Nigel

WEIRD is the dead whale on the top floor of SBRT2, and the smell that's left behind every time they roll it onto a tarp and drag it to the other lab so they can hose out the big refrigerator, about once a month, after all the other labs have closed up and gone home. Weird is that you can hear them drag the fucking thing from one end of the building to the other if you're on the floor below, and if you go up there right afterward the stench would gag a seasoned coroner, but they haven't actually had that whale for almost 40 years and there's nobody up there.
"I'm guessing it was January 2007, a meeting in Bethesda, we got a bag of bees and just started smashing them on the desk," Charles Wick said. "It was very complicated."

JamesStrangefellow

here's my day of discordia of the day....

WEIRD IS JUST WIRED DIFFERENTLY. 

(patent and t shit pending)

:lulz:

Mesozoic Mister Nigel

Quote from: Hoopla on May 22, 2014, 09:59:28 PM
Quote from: All-Father Nigel on May 22, 2014, 09:56:19 PM
Necronomicoins and the Bald Man are weird.

Five tons of flax fnord cabbages lol and so on is not weird. It's not even original. It's just parroting a parody of a stereotype of 1960's wacky sketch humor. It's fucking Rowan & Martin's Laugh-In, for fuckssake.

And Rowan & Martin's Laugh-In was certainly not weird... but Tiny Tim was.

Tiny Tim was weird as fuck. He definitely made me uneasy. He made a LOT of people uneasy. Crispin Glover is weird.

What isn't weird? Someone trying to mimic their weirdness.
"I'm guessing it was January 2007, a meeting in Bethesda, we got a bag of bees and just started smashing them on the desk," Charles Wick said. "It was very complicated."

Mesozoic Mister Nigel

Quote from: JamesStrangefellow on May 22, 2014, 10:03:41 PM
here's my day of discordia of the day....

WEIRD IS JUST WIRED DIFFERENTLY. 

(patent and t shit pending)

Well aren't you just zany and precious?

Mesozoic Mister Nigel

I hope you're just really, really young.

JamesStrangefellow

Quote from: All-Father Nigel on May 22, 2014, 10:05:37 PM

hope and youth are both so beautiful.

thank you.

The Good Reverend Roger

Quote from: All-Father Nigel on May 22, 2014, 10:01:36 PM
WEIRD is the dead whale on the top floor of SBRT2, and the smell that's left behind every time they roll it onto a tarp and drag it to the other lab so they can hose out the big refrigerator, about once a month, after all the other labs have closed up and gone home. Weird is that you can hear them drag the fucking thing from one end of the building to the other if you're on the floor below, and if you go up there right afterward the stench would gag a seasoned coroner, but they haven't actually had that whale for almost 40 years and there's nobody up there.

Whale ghosts.   :eek:

I suspect Richterian involvement.
" It's just that Depeche Mode were a bunch of optimistic loveburgers."
- TGRR, shaming himself forever, 7/8/2017

"Billy, when I say that ethics is our number one priority and safety is also our number one priority, you should take that to mean exactly what I said. Also quality. That's our number one priority as well. Don't look at me that way, you're in the corporate world now and this is how it works."
- TGRR, raising the bar at work.

The Good Reverend Roger

I feel that you are in for crushed dreams, here.

This has "27-33 year old with no defined skills" written all over it.

"Billy, when I say that ethics is our number one priority and safety is also our number one priority, you should take that to mean exactly what I said. Also quality. That's our number one priority as well. Don't look at me that way, you're in the corporate world now and this is how it works."

Mesozoic Mister Nigel

Quote from: The Good Reverend Roger on May 22, 2014, 10:38:49 PM

What I want to know is why every single one of these "crazy" fuckers writes exactly the same way? It's like they lifted it from a template somewhere. Short posts, lots of "random" line breaks, semi-coherent, with inconsistent capitalization and repetitive use of emotes. Is it from some kind of manual? "Pretending to be mentally ill on the internet"?

Mesozoic Mister Nigel

Quote from: The Good Reverend Roger on May 22, 2014, 10:37:42 PM

Richter. :eek: He WOULD do something like that.

The Good Reverend Roger

Quote from: All-Father Nigel on May 22, 2014, 10:56:25 PM

What I want to know is why every single one of these "crazy" fuckers writes exactly the same way? It's like they lifted it from a template somewhere. Short posts, lots of "random" line breaks, semi-coherent, with inconsistent capitalization and repetitive use of emotes. Is it from some kind of manual? "Pretending to be mentally ill on the internet"?

I don't think a template is required.  I think there's a lazy way to be "weird".

The Good Reverend Roger

Quote from: All-Father Nigel on May 22, 2014, 10:57:21 PM
Quote from: The Good Reverend Roger on May 22, 2014, 10:37:42 PM

Richter. :eek: He WOULD do something like that.

Next time you hear that stuff, listen close and see if you can hear someone saying "I WOULD STRIKE THE SUN ITSELF IF HORK PUKE SPIT"

LMNO

Another good way of telling if Richter is involved: Do the noises sound like they've been sharpened?

Mesozoic Mister Nigel

Quote from: The Good Reverend Roger on May 22, 2014, 11:41:31 PM
Quote from: All-Father Nigel on May 22, 2014, 10:56:25 PM

I don't think a template is required.  I think there's a lazy way to be "weird".

ZoMg i'm so ra

ndom

:argh!: :lulz: :eek: