News:

TESTEMONAIL:  Right and Discordianism allows room for personal interpretation. You have your theories and I have mine. Unlike Christianity, Discordia allows room for ideas and opinions, and mine is well-informed and based on ancient philosophy and theology, so, my neo-Discordian friends, open your minds to my interpretation and I will open my mind to yours. That's fair enough, right? Just claiming to be discordian should mean that your mind is open and willing to learn and share ideas. You guys are fucking bashing me and your laughing at my theologies and my friends know what's up and are laughing at you and honestly this is my last shot at putting a label on my belief structure and your making me lose all hope of ever finding a ideological group I can relate to because you don't even know what the fuck I'm talking about and everything I have said is based on the founding principals of real Discordianism. Expand your mind.

Main Menu

Why apples are oranges?

Started by thatsmyapple, June 08, 2018, 01:03:36 AM

Previous topic - Next topic

Doktor Howl

Quote from: Q. G. Pennyworth on June 09, 2018, 09:56:25 PM
Quote from: The Wizard Joseph on June 09, 2018, 04:08:12 PM
Quote from: Q. G. Pennyworth on June 08, 2018, 05:39:48 PM
Quote from: The Wizard Joseph on June 08, 2018, 04:28:55 PM
Quote from: Q. G. Pennyworth on June 08, 2018, 03:06:15 PM
It's not a proper apple eating contest unless you're eating the seeds.

I assume you mean the whole core too. Everything but the stem? We may have a new format of competition here!  :eek:

This is the point where I remind you that apple seeds contain small amounts of cyanide, and eating lots of them will absolutely kill you.

I didn't know that.

It is the fabled second half of the joke.

That's our story, anyway,.
Molon Lube