Main Menu

Discordian Politics!

Started by THE QLIPHITISER, January 18, 2018, 07:01:58 AM

Previous topic - Next topic

THE QLIPHITISER

We have no:

up, left, down, right, forwards, backwards, 360°, 180°, 90°

:lulz:
Follower of the 'Kacalinstanphia' branch of Discordianism, which emphasizes a hyper-meta-doctrine of parachaos field theory in relation to dancing submariner zombies, in accordance with Eris' decent into the megazone of the universal mind - which cannot be seen but is felt by all.

0              5              7              11:11                12                      13                     23                 69                        93                666                777                       ∞ / ∞

Everything is a lie, nothing is relative

Cramulus

Sad Fact:
there are a ton of alt-right pro-trump discordians

are they doing it wrong?

Bruno

Quote from: Cramulus on January 24, 2018, 04:23:13 PM
Sad Fact:

are they doing it wrong?

Are they pro-trump for the usual pro-Trump reasons, or for the usual Discordian reasons i.e. Moar Kaos and/or lulz?

I guess it could be both.

It's both isn't it?
Formerly something else...

Cain

Sad Fact:

are they doing it wrong?

"we only accept the worship of the goddess of chaos in our ethnically pure and homogenous authoritarian state"

Doktor Howl

Sad Fact:

are they doing it wrong?

Not really.  Trump is in fact the very face of chaos.
Molon Lube

Q. G. Pennyworth

I mean, they're humaning wrong. Who's to say if they're Discoing wrong?

The Wizard Joseph

The alt-right Discordians are an abomination. I'm not sure if that matters, but an Abomination they are none the less. The whole Cult of Kek thing really burns my grits. That God is not just about chaos but about all the bad parts of chaos and none of the good. More power to them if they want to put a little frog on their window or something, but most of them have no idea what that symbol really means.

Look at me having a little theology in my politics. Heh. Hail Eris!
You can't get out backward.  You have to go forward to go back.. better press on! - Willie Wonka, PBUH

Life can be seen as a game with no reset button, no extra lives, and if the power goes out there is no restarting.  If that's all you see life as you are not long for this world, and never will get it.

"Ayn Rand never swung a hammer in her life and had serious dominance issues" - The Fountainhead

"World domination is such an ugly phrase. I prefer to call it world optimisation."
- Harry Potter and the Methods of Rationality :lulz:

"You program the controller to do the thing, only it doesn't do the thing.  It does something else entirely, or nothing at all.  It's like voting."
- Billy, Aug 21st, 2019

"It's not even chaos anymore. It's BANAL."
- Doktor Hamish Howl

Faust

They tend to be malleable and following persona's, their current childlike emperor could be abandoned if he stopped delivering sensationalism and I strongly suspect when he croaks in office Pence wont have the same veneration because he is boring, the logical heir apparent would be Vermin Supreme.
Sleepless nights at the chateau

THE QLIPHITISER

Rotational Schizophrenic Politics is the best!:
one second the politician is conservative, then they're progressive, then they're alt-left, then they're libertarian, then they're Marxist, then they're communist, then they're full alt-right, then they're fundamentalist  :lulz: :lulz:
Follower of the 'Kacalinstanphia' branch of Discordianism, which emphasizes a hyper-meta-doctrine of parachaos field theory in relation to dancing submariner zombies, in accordance with Eris' decent into the megazone of the universal mind - which cannot be seen but is felt by all.

0              5              7              11:11                12                      13                     23                 69                        93                666                777                       ∞ / ∞

Everything is a lie, nothing is relative

The Wizard Joseph

Being all things to all men in practice is lulzy.
You can't get out backward.  You have to go forward to go back.. better press on! - Willie Wonka, PBUH

Life can be seen as a game with no reset button, no extra lives, and if the power goes out there is no restarting.  If that's all you see life as you are not long for this world, and never will get it.

"Ayn Rand never swung a hammer in her life and had serious dominance issues" - The Fountainhead

"World domination is such an ugly phrase. I prefer to call it world optimisation."

"You program the controller to do the thing, only it doesn't do the thing.  It does something else entirely, or nothing at all.  It's like voting."
- Billy, Aug 21st, 2019

- Doktor Hamish Howl

The Wizard Joseph

- Billy, Aug 21st, 2019

- Doktor Hamish Howl

Pergamos

You hope more molestors off themselves? 

The Wizard Joseph

Quote from: Pergamos on February 22, 2018, 06:41:57 AM

:oops:

No I just meant the election results sorry. I wasn't thinking.

- Billy, Aug 21st, 2019

- Doktor Hamish Howl

Pergamos

Quote from: The Wizard Joseph on February 22, 2018, 06:27:09 PM

Can't say as I'd mind personally.  I am glad to see Republicans being voted out.

The Wizard Joseph

Quote from: Pergamos on February 25, 2018, 06:48:14 AM
Quote from: The Wizard Joseph on February 22, 2018, 06:27:09 PM

Can't say as I'd mind personally.  I am glad to see Republicans being voted out.

I think the swing this year is going to be pretty severe. The sheer outrage over the shit they're pulling is just incredible. Of course that means a deadlocked government and Trump blaming the congress. Guess we'll see.

- Billy, Aug 21st, 2019

- Doktor Hamish Howl