News:

if the thee off of you are revel in the fact you ds a discordant suck it's dick and praise it's agenda? guess what bit-chit's not. hat I in fact . do you really think it'd theshare about shit, hen you should indeed tare-take if the frontage that you're into. do you really think it's the hardcore shite of the left thy t? you're little f/cking girls parackind abbot in tituts. FUCK YOU. you're latecomers, and you 're folks who don't f/cking get it. plez challenge me.

Main Menu

Discordian Politics!

Started by THE QLIPHITISER, January 18, 2018, 07:01:58 AM

Previous topic - Next topic

Doktor Howl

Quote from: The Wizard Joseph on February 26, 2018, 12:06:43 AM
Quote from: Pergamos on February 25, 2018, 06:48:14 AM
Quote from: The Wizard Joseph on February 22, 2018, 06:27:09 PM
Quote from: Pergamos on February 22, 2018, 06:41:57 AM
You hope more molestors off themselves?

:oops:

No I just meant the election results sorry. I wasn't thinking.

Can't say as I'd mind personally.  I am glad to see Republicans being voted out.

I think the swing this year is going to be pretty severe. The sheer outrage over the shit they're pulling is just incredible. Of course that means a deadlocked government and Trump blaming the congress. Guess we'll see.

Optimist.   :lulz:

The GOP will GAIN seats, because the dems can't be arsed with midterm elections.  And our children will drink filthy water for the entirety of their short, brutish lives.
Molon Lube

The Wizard Joseph

Quote from: Doktor Howl on March 01, 2018, 12:19:34 AM

Can't say as I'd mind personally.  I am glad to see Republicans being voted out.

I think the swing this year is going to be pretty severe. The sheer outrage over the shit they're pulling is just incredible. Of course that means a deadlocked government and Trump blaming the congress. Guess we'll see.

The GOP will GAIN seats, because the dems can't be arsed with midterm elections.  And our children will drink filthy water for the entirety of their short, brutish lives.

Okay I'm not going to argue with a certifiable prophet. I'm just going to get ready to grab my ankles.

Do you think Trump will see a second term assuming he doesn't die?
You can't get out backward.  You have to go forward to go back.. better press on! - Willie Wonka, PBUH

Life can be seen as a game with no reset button, no extra lives, and if the power goes out there is no restarting.  If that's all you see life as you are not long for this world, and never will get it.

"Ayn Rand never swung a hammer in her life and had serious dominance issues" - The Fountainhead

"World domination is such an ugly phrase. I prefer to call it world optimisation."
- Harry Potter and the Methods of Rationality :lulz:

"You program the controller to do the thing, only it doesn't do the thing.  It does something else entirely, or nothing at all.  It's like voting."
- Billy, Aug 21st, 2019

"It's not even chaos anymore. It's BANAL."
- Doktor Hamish Howl

Doktor Howl

Quote from: The Wizard Joseph on March 01, 2018, 12:45:37 AM

Okay I'm not going to argue with a certifiable prophet. I'm just going to get ready to grab my ankles.

I was so wrong about the first time around (before December of 2015) that I don't even want to guess yet.
Molon Lube

Prelate Diogenes Shandor

Quote from: The Wizard Joseph on March 01, 2018, 12:45:37 AM

That's really up to Vladimir Putin, isn't it?
Praise NHGH! For the tribulation of all sentient beings.

a plague on both your houses -Mercutio

https://www.youtube.com/watch?v=zrTGgpWmdZQ
https://www.youtube.com/watch?v=rVWd7nPjJH8

It is an unfortunate fact that every man who seeks to disseminate knowledge must contend not only against ignorance itself, but against false instruction as well. No sooner do we deem ourselves free from a particularly gross superstition, than we are confronted by some enemy to learning who would plunge us back into the darkness -H.P.Lovecraft

He who fights with monsters must take care lest he thereby become a monster -Nietzsche

https://www.youtube.com/watch?v=SHhrZgojY1Q

You are a fluke of the universe, and whether you can hear it of not the universe is laughing behind your back -Deteriorata

Don't use the email address in my profile, I lost the password years ago

Prelate Diogenes Shandor

Personally I always vote for the Democrats even though I hate them with a burning passion. As a person with an inherited disability view them as literally my mortal enemy; if modern prenatal testing had existed tgirty years ago I might not be here. I vote for them only because the Republicans are worse; the goal of the Republican party is essentially to bring about the end of civilization and plunge us back into the dark ages (except with the Catholic Church replaced by a bunch of denominations founded by people who were kicked out of the Church of England for acting crazy)
EDIT;
Or else, equally disturbingly, to bring about the end of civilization and plunge us back into the 1950's
Praise NHGH! For the tribulation of all sentient beings.

a plague on both your houses -Mercutio

https://www.youtube.com/watch?v=zrTGgpWmdZQ
https://www.youtube.com/watch?v=rVWd7nPjJH8

It is an unfortunate fact that every man who seeks to disseminate knowledge must contend not only against ignorance itself, but against false instruction as well. No sooner do we deem ourselves free from a particularly gross superstition, than we are confronted by some enemy to learning who would plunge us back into the darkness -H.P.Lovecraft

He who fights with monsters must take care lest he thereby become a monster -Nietzsche

https://www.youtube.com/watch?v=SHhrZgojY1Q

You are a fluke of the universe, and whether you can hear it of not the universe is laughing behind your back -Deteriorata

Don't use the email address in my profile, I lost the password years ago