News:

It's like that horrible screech you get when the microphone is positioned too close to a speaker, only with cops.

Main Menu

Ben Mack

Started by Cramulus, January 20, 2018, 01:31:47 PM

Previous topic - Next topic

Cramulus

Ben MackBen Mack Ben Mack. Ben "Ben Mack author of Poker without Cards Mack" Mack

Ben Mack
Ben Mack

:hashishim:

The Wizard Joseph

Ben Mack Ben Mack yoyo ball Ben Ben Mack Mack!

Ben Mack,

Ben MackMACKBEN
:america:

You can't get out backward.  You have to go forward to go back.. better press on! - Willie Wonka, PBUH

Life can be seen as a game with no reset button, no extra lives, and if the power goes out there is no restarting.  If that's all you see life as you are not long for this world, and never will get it.

"Ayn Rand never swung a hammer in her life and had serious dominance issues" - The Fountainhead

"World domination is such an ugly phrase. I prefer to call it world optimisation."
- Harry Potter and the Methods of Rationality :lulz:

"You program the controller to do the thing, only it doesn't do the thing.  It does something else entirely, or nothing at all.  It's like voting."
- Billy, Aug 21st, 2019

"It's not even chaos anymore. It's BANAL."
- Doktor Hamish Howl

Faust

The summoning must intensify:
Poker without cards: Two star review on goo dreads.
Sleepless nights at the chateau

Eater of Clowns

Is GOOD ENERGY visible from SPACE?
Quote from: Pippa Twiddleton on December 22, 2012, 01:06:36 AM
EoC, you are the bane of my existence.

Quote from: The Good Reverend Roger on March 07, 2014, 01:18:23 AM
EoC doesn't make creepy.

EoC makes creepy worse.

the afflicted persons get hold of and consume carrots even in socially quite unacceptable situations.

Frontside Back

Who's Ben Mack? I don't trust the search engines.
"I want to be the Borg but I want to do it alone."

The Wizard Joseph

Quote from: Frontside Back on January 21, 2018, 09:04:09 PM

DO NOT DISRUPT THE RITE! PARTICIPATE AND ALL WILL BE CLEAR!!
IA! IA! Ben Mack Mack Ben Mack MACK!!
You can't get out backward.  You have to go forward to go back.. better press on! - Willie Wonka, PBUH

Life can be seen as a game with no reset button, no extra lives, and if the power goes out there is no restarting.  If that's all you see life as you are not long for this world, and never will get it.

"Ayn Rand never swung a hammer in her life and had serious dominance issues" - The Fountainhead

"World domination is such an ugly phrase. I prefer to call it world optimisation."
- Harry Potter and the Methods of Rationality :lulz:

"You program the controller to do the thing, only it doesn't do the thing.  It does something else entirely, or nothing at all.  It's like voting."
- Billy, Aug 21st, 2019

"It's not even chaos anymore. It's BANAL."
- Doktor Hamish Howl

Cain

Just a man, stewarding his reputation.

But seriously, trust in PD's search engine.  It was...an interesting episode.

Frontside Back

Quote from: The Wizard Joseph on January 21, 2018, 09:34:23 PM

DO NOT DISRUPT THE RITE! PARTICIPATE AND ALL WILL BE CLEAR!!
IA! IA! Ben Mack Mack Ben Mack MACK!!

Summoning unknown spirits sounds like a hilariously bad idea, I'm in.

Be enlightened now! Master all chanting knowledge! Ben Mack Mack b´Benmack Beamckneam MACK BEN!
"I want to be the Borg but I want to do it alone."

LMNO

Quote from: Cain on January 22, 2018, 10:06:00 AM
But seriously, trust in PD's search engine.  It was...an interesting episode.

As far as group projects crashing and burning from the very start are concerned, you can't do much better than what happened there.

Cramulus

Somebody (on FB) was talking about meeting him at Esozone 08. I asked if they were talking about "Call me Dr" Ben Mack, genuine shithead & author of Poker Without Cards?

Ben appeared and asked why I thought he was a shithead. I mentioned that we'd had an "encounter" on a Discordian forum many years ago. (and left it at that)

But now, because I've responded to him, FB thinks I want to see more of his posts. So now I can see that when people post links to a book or author, he replies and says "I prefer this take", and links to the amazon page of something he wrote under a pen name.

sneaky little self-marketer  :roflcake:

I just posted this thread 'cause I assumed he'd probably sniff around here after I referenced it. Hi Ben Mack! :wave:

LMNO

Self-curating via sock puppet.  What a guy.