News:

PD.com: promoting the nomadic, war-like and democratic lupine culture since 2002

Main Menu

Questions on race and comin subraces, etc

Started by PrimordialAtom, January 22, 2018, 05:18:05 PM

Previous topic - Next topic

PrimordialAtom

I had a thought. From what I have read esoterics wise, people go through stages. Barbarism, culture, civilization, and I forgot the next one. I was wondering if there is anything in the mystery religious discussing why we incarnate in a given racial avatar and whether it indicates anything on which stage a person is on?

I ask because each race has it's average intelligence and wonder if any of it was related. This post is in no way meant to be racist or any crap like that. It is an honest question.

Now that I typed that, I recall each race is from somewhere else, and Earth is the dumping ground.  Any info on any of this? Thanks!

Cramulus

Hi there! I don't follow the question.

'why we incarnate in a racial avatar' - what do you mean by that?

PrimordialAtom

Quote from: Cramulus on January 22, 2018, 05:36:20 PM
Hi there! I don't follow the question.

'why we incarnate in a racial avatar' - what do you mean by that?

Why we incarnate in a body of a given race. Does each race offer a different lesson.

Well for one, what decides what we will incarnate as? It is a fact that races differ in things such as intelligence, body makeup, size, weight etc. I wondered if a given race is a specific lesson or something like that.  Like why did I incarnate as a white boy this time yet another time I probably incarnated as an asian of black. Is there a reason for the racial choice of vessel/avatar?

POFP

Quote from: PrimordialAtom on January 22, 2018, 05:18:05 PM
I had a thought. From what I have read esoterics wise, people go through stages. Barbarism, culture, civilization, and I forgot the next one. I was wondering if there is anything in the mystery religious discussing why we incarnate in a given racial avatar and whether it indicates anything on which stage a person is on?

I ask because each race has it's average intelligence and wonder if any of it was related. This post is in no way meant to be racist or any crap like that. It is an honest question.

Now that I typed that, I recall each race is from somewhere else, and Earth is the dumping ground.  Any info on any of this? Thanks!

The only correlation between Race and IQ that's been determined is actually a correlation between socioeconomic status and IQ. Studies indicating a correlation between Race and IQ didn't account for differences in socioeconomic status, which have been found to be highly connected to IQ and Race, separately. IQ is determined by a vast and complex interplay between environment, genes, and several areas of psychology and neurological development.

Also, not a single person on this planet has left the Barbarism stage by any stretch of the imagination, and the meat sack we're "blessed" with is a demonstration of the fact that we're still in the stage of Barbarism. Our skin color and other racial characteristics are derived directly by genes that have been co-written by the elaborate relationship between genes, environmental factors, and randomization that we call Evolution.

Not the magickal answer you were looking for? Too bad. No refunds.
This Certified Pope™ reserves the Right to, on occasion, "be a complete dumbass", and otherwise ponder "idiotic" and/or "useless" ideas and other such "tomfoolery." [Aforementioned] are only responsible for the results of these actions and tendencies when they have had their addictive substance of choice for that day.

Being a Product of their Environment's Collective Order and Disorder, [Aforementioned] also reserves the Right to have their ideas, technologies, and otherwise all Intellectual Property stolen, re-purposed, and re-attributed at Will ONLY by other Certified Popes. Corporations, LLC's, and otherwise Capitalist-based organizations are NOT capable of being Certified Popes.

Battering Rams not included.

PrimordialAtom

Quote from: PoFP on January 22, 2018, 05:44:05 PM

The only correlation between Race and IQ that's been determined is actually a correlation between socioeconomic status and IQ. Studies indicating a correlation between Race and IQ didn't account for differences in socioeconomic status, which have been found to be highly connected to IQ and Race, separately. IQ is determined by a vast and complex interplay between environment, genes, and several areas of psychology and neurological development.

Also, not a single person on this planet has left the Barbarism stage by any stretch of the imagination, and the meat sack we're "blessed" with is a demonstration of the fact that we're still in the stage of Barbarism. Our skin color and other racial characteristics are derived directly by genes that have been co-written by the elaborate relationship between genes, environmental factors, and randomization that we call Evolution.

Not the magickal answer you were looking for? Too bad. No refunds.

I have to respectfully disagree. I have been studying this stuff long enough and from what I gather is that everyone is at a different stage. Most still in Barbarism but there are many that are past it. Burning witches and slaughtering villages was the barbarism stage which many are past, I believe. :) To each their own. Thanks for the reply! :)

LMNO

PrimordialAtom

Quote from: LMNO on January 22, 2018, 05:59:45 PM
I ask because each race has it's average intelligence

What the fuck.

Yea? Every single school has a graph and there a gazillions of studies elsewhere.

POFP

Quote from: PrimordialAtom on January 22, 2018, 06:04:32 PM
Quote from: LMNO on January 22, 2018, 05:59:45 PM
I ask because each race has it's average intelligence

What the fuck.

Yea? Every single school has a graph and there a gazillions of studies elsewhere.

Quote from: PoFP on January 22, 2018, 05:44:05 PM

Pasting quote from above, because you obviously missed it.
This Certified Pope™ reserves the Right to, on occasion, "be a complete dumbass", and otherwise ponder "idiotic" and/or "useless" ideas and other such "tomfoolery." [Aforementioned] are only responsible for the results of these actions and tendencies when they have had their addictive substance of choice for that day.

Being a Product of their Environment's Collective Order and Disorder, [Aforementioned] also reserves the Right to have their ideas, technologies, and otherwise all Intellectual Property stolen, re-purposed, and re-attributed at Will ONLY by other Certified Popes. Corporations, LLC's, and otherwise Capitalist-based organizations are NOT capable of being Certified Popes.

PrimordialAtom

Again that is untrue. That is the feel good version. There are differences in cranial size, brain size, structure, etc between races. Anthropologists can detrmine race by bones because of the obvious difference in features. Let's not be politically correct.

LMNO

Take your dog-eared copy of The Bell Curve and get the hell out of here. 

POFP

Quote from: PrimordialAtom on January 22, 2018, 06:19:07 PM
Again that is untrue. That is the feel good version. There are differences in cranial size, brain size, structure, etc between races. Anthropologists can detrmine race by bones because of the obvious difference in features. Let's not be politically correct.

:lulz:

Well that was fast.

Cain

PrimordialAtom

Wow. Okay. I thought we were intelligent here. I guess everything that walks on 4 legs is the same, all birds are the same, even though crows and others have obvious advantages in intel.  And just like that, all bi-pedals are the same as well. Sarcasm aside, why do we classify the differences of every single species on this planet, but when it comes to human's, we stay far away from that. Whatever. Esoterics also teaches about common sense and logic, and how often the simplest answer is the right one.

I am done here. :)

LMNO

The only species of human is Homo Sapiens, dumbass.

POFP

Quote from: PrimordialAtom on January 22, 2018, 06:35:46 PM
Wow. Okay. I thought we were intelligent here. I guess everything that walks on 4 legs is the same, all birds are the same, even though crows and others have obvious advantages in intel.  And just like that, all bi-pedals are the same as well. Sarcasm aside, why do we classify the differences of every single species on this planet, but when it comes to human's, we stay far away from that. Whatever. Esoterics also teaches about common sense and logic, and how often the simplest answer is the right one.

I am done here. :)

Based on your usage of the word "Esoterics," it's pretty obvious that you have no idea what it means.

The genetic and environmental bases for IQ simply aren't related to race. Just because it's easy to say that differences in one area of physical characteristics likely contribute to differences in neurological characteristics, doesn't mean it's true. And if you're seriously basing your decisions on which ideas to believe off of "...often the simplest answer is the right one" then you're a complete moron.

Any source attempting to make the claim that IQ varies between groups of people due to genetic variations simply doesn't understand the complexity of the cognitive processes that go into testing IQ. Cognition is based on the complex communication between millions of neural circuits that are constantly changing. The speed at which different networks communicate with each other is determined by multiple factors, including synaptic volume (Number of synapses), levels of Long-Term Potentiation and Long-Term Depression between each neuron, chemical messenger levels, overall connectedness of key brain regions used in specified cognition, etc. Almost every single one of these factors is affected mainly by environmental shifts during brain development, and live shifts in brain structure that occur from all the other processes that are taking place in the entire body. Everything from hormones, to body temperature, to stress levels also affect almost all of these things. The main genetic aspects of cognition involve epigenetics, which, by definition, rely on environmental changes to trigger the transcription of genes.

The few situations where they've found slight changes in brain region size between races don't even apply because the brain regions affected didn't affect any of the types of cognition involved in taking an IQ test, nor would the size differences be consequential to processing speed in any way. Differences in brain region size don't always translate into differences in brain region efficacy. Structure and connectedness is what matters, not size.