News:

In my heart I knew that rotten testicles and inflamed penises were on the way.

Main Menu

Questions on race and comin subraces, etc

Started by PrimordialAtom, January 22, 2018, 05:18:05 PM

Previous topic - Next topic

Faust

A races average intelligence is about as useful a figure as the fact that the average name is "Muhammad Wang", I've never met a Muhammad Wang, have you?

It's been nearly a decade since I've seen someone try to justify their biases and prejudices with Woo. There's a place for people like you, its called MysticWicks, you'll be happy there, please check it out.
Sleepless nights at the chateau

minuspace

"... the great majority of genetic differences can be found between individuals from any one of the major continents, and, on average, only a small proportion of additional differences will be found between individuals from two different continents. Furthermore, [given the comparatively low diversify of the human genome, and] because human history is a history of population movement, and because humans are extraordinarily adept at sharing their DNA, the genetic boundaries between populations are typically indistinct."
-L.B. Jorde, USM

THE QLIPHITISER

Race is just genetics distorted by cultural bias (and stereotypes)

Racism is believing it or acting out on it.

It's all bullshit at the end of the day, we are all humans that are ignorantly rolling around in our own shit (especially the rich people, who regularly eat it)
Follower of the 'Kacalinstanphia' branch of Discordianism, which emphasizes a hyper-meta-doctrine of parachaos field theory in relation to dancing submariner zombies, in accordance with Eris' decent into the megazone of the universal mind - which cannot be seen but is felt by all.

0              5              7              11:11                12                      13                     23                 69                        93                666                777                       ∞ / ∞

Everything is a lie, nothing is relative

THE QLIPHITISER

Maybe what the world's racists need is a worldwide orgy, where they can finally realize for themselves that all humans** have willies and pussies, tits, ears, eyes, noses, toes, ass-cracks.

**not speaking of gender/sex here
Follower of the 'Kacalinstanphia' branch of Discordianism, which emphasizes a hyper-meta-doctrine of parachaos field theory in relation to dancing submariner zombies, in accordance with Eris' decent into the megazone of the universal mind - which cannot be seen but is felt by all.

0              5              7              11:11                12                      13                     23                 69                        93                666                777                       ∞ / ∞

Everything is a lie, nothing is relative

ReverendJesus

Quote from: PrimordialAtom on January 22, 2018, 06:19:07 PM
There are differences in cranial size, brain size, structure, etc between races

"See these three dimples on the back of the skull?"
~Rev. Jesus "H" Christ

HMGMA #D-1-10535-13
Episkopos, Flying Squirrels on Fire Cabal [FSoFCabal.com]
Ordained Minister, Church of the Latter-Day Dude
Minister, Church of the Flying Spaghetti Monster
Reverend, United Church of Bacon
Minister, Universal Life Church
Clergy, Spiritual Humanist Church
Reverend, Open Ministry
Legionnaire, SORPOEE
Legionnaire, Cabal of Cabbage(tm)
Member, Satanic Temple
Member, Secular Student Alliance
Citizen, Aerican Empire

Answer our survey for a chance* to win one free miracle of your choice!

Frontside Back

Quote from: Space Adventures Of Christ on January 23, 2018, 06:44:42 AM
Maybe what the world's racists need is a worldwide orgy

Wouldn't work if racism was inherited genetically  :lulz:
"I want to be the Borg but I want to do it alone."

Nephew Twiddleton

Quote from: PrimordialAtom on January 22, 2018, 05:54:27 PM
Quote from: PoFP on January 22, 2018, 05:44:05 PM
Quote from: PrimordialAtom on January 22, 2018, 05:18:05 PM
I had a thought. From what I have read esoterics wise, people go through stages. Barbarism, culture, civilization, and I forgot the next one. I was wondering if there is anything in the mystery religious discussing why we incarnate in a given racial avatar and whether it indicates anything on which stage a person is on?

I ask because each race has it's average intelligence and wonder if any of it was related. This post is in no way meant to be racist or any crap like that. It is an honest question.

Now that I typed that, I recall each race is from somewhere else, and Earth is the dumping ground.  Any info on any of this? Thanks!

The only correlation between Race and IQ that's been determined is actually a correlation between socioeconomic status and IQ. Studies indicating a correlation between Race and IQ didn't account for differences in socioeconomic status, which have been found to be highly connected to IQ and Race, separately. IQ is determined by a vast and complex interplay between environment, genes, and several areas of psychology and neurological development.

Also, not a single person on this planet has left the Barbarism stage by any stretch of the imagination, and the meat sack we're "blessed" with is a demonstration of the fact that we're still in the stage of Barbarism. Our skin color and other racial characteristics are derived directly by genes that have been co-written by the elaborate relationship between genes, environmental factors, and randomization that we call Evolution.

Not the magickal answer you were looking for? Too bad. No refunds.

I have to respectfully disagree. I have been studying this stuff long enough and from what I gather is that everyone is at a different stage. Most still in Barbarism but there are many that are past it. Burning witches and slaughtering villages was the barbarism stage which many are past, I believe. :) To each their own. Thanks for the reply! :)

Garbage in, garbage out
Strange and Terrible Organ Laminator of Yesterday's Heavy Scene
Sentence or sentence fragment pending

Soy El Vaquero Peludo de Oro

TIM AM I, PRIMARY OF THE EXTRA-ATMOSPHERIC SIMIANS

Doktor Howl

Quote from: PrimordialAtom on January 22, 2018, 05:18:05 PM
I had a thought. From what I have read esoterics wise, people go through stages. Barbarism, culture, civilization, and I forgot the next one. I was wondering if there is anything in the mystery religious discussing why we incarnate in a given racial avatar and whether it indicates anything on which stage a person is on?

I ask because each race has it's average intelligence and wonder if any of it was related. This post is in no way meant to be racist or any crap like that. It is an honest question.

Now that I typed that, I recall each race is from somewhere else, and Earth is the dumping ground.  Any info on any of this? Thanks!

I see someone's been reading Arthur Jensen's crap.

GTFO.
Molon Lube

Prelate Diogenes Shandor

It is my peraonal belief that all races are equally the devil. Only by mixing the races can the devil be diluted out and banished. There won't be lasting peace until everyone is extremely mixed. This makes me somewhat trepidatious about proposals for moon and mars colonies; I know they're still just pupe dreams at this point, no matter what Elon Musk says, but if they were to succeed too early they could interfere with the free admixture of mankind.
Praise NHGH! For the tribulation of all sentient beings.

a plague on both your houses -Mercutio

https://www.youtube.com/watch?v=zrTGgpWmdZQ
https://www.youtube.com/watch?v=rVWd7nPjJH8

It is an unfortunate fact that every man who seeks to disseminate knowledge must contend not only against ignorance itself, but against false instruction as well. No sooner do we deem ourselves free from a particularly gross superstition, than we are confronted by some enemy to learning who would plunge us back into the darkness -H.P.Lovecraft

He who fights with monsters must take care lest he thereby become a monster -Nietzsche

https://www.youtube.com/watch?v=SHhrZgojY1Q

You are a fluke of the universe, and whether you can hear it of not the universe is laughing behind your back -Deteriorata

Don't use the email address in my profile, I lost the password years ago

POFP

Quote from: Prelate Diogenes Shandor on January 31, 2018, 05:29:50 PM
It is my peraonal belief that all races are equally the devil. Only by mixing the races can the devil be diluted out and banished. There won't be lasting peace until everyone is extremely mixed. This makes me somewhat trepidatious about proposals for moon and mars colonies; I know they're still just pupe dreams at this point, no matter what Elon Musk says, but if they were to succeed too early they could interfere with the free admixture of mankind.

That's absurd... Wanting only one race/ethnicity to exist is the same as wanting all of them to exist as one. The basis of the argument is to ensure that everyone is the same. In a way, you're proposing a master race. The difference between you and a Nazi is that the Nazis chose their master race as one of only white people. Your Master race just involves the mixture of all the races. You're still racist.

But don't worry, I'll give you the opportunity to take that back.
This Certified Pope™ reserves the Right to, on occasion, "be a complete dumbass", and otherwise ponder "idiotic" and/or "useless" ideas and other such "tomfoolery." [Aforementioned] are only responsible for the results of these actions and tendencies when they have had their addictive substance of choice for that day.

Being a Product of their Environment's Collective Order and Disorder, [Aforementioned] also reserves the Right to have their ideas, technologies, and otherwise all Intellectual Property stolen, re-purposed, and re-attributed at Will ONLY by other Certified Popes. Corporations, LLC's, and otherwise Capitalist-based organizations are NOT capable of being Certified Popes.

Battering Rams not included.

hooplala

Would what Shandor suggests even result in a single race? With the distance involved across the globe, along with certain areas being less accessible wouldn't there always be certain variations?
"Soon all of us will have special names" — Professor Brian O'Blivion

"Now's not the time to get silly, so wear your big boots and jump on the garbage clowns." — Bob Dylan?

"Do I contradict myself?
Very well then I contradict myself,
(I am large, I contain multitudes.)"
— Walt Whitman

Nephew Twiddleton

Quote from: The Hoopla on January 31, 2018, 06:01:21 PM
Would what Shandor suggests even result in a single race? With the distance involved across the globe, along with certain areas being less accessible wouldn't there always be certain variations?

Yep. Some people would still be lighter skinned, some people would still be darker skinned.
Strange and Terrible Organ Laminator of Yesterday's Heavy Scene
Sentence or sentence fragment pending

Soy El Vaquero Peludo de Oro

TIM AM I, PRIMARY OF THE EXTRA-ATMOSPHERIC SIMIANS

POFP

Quote from: Nephew Twiddleton on January 31, 2018, 06:07:00 PM
Quote from: The Hoopla on January 31, 2018, 06:01:21 PM

Yep. Some people would still be lighter skinned, some people would still be darker skinned.

Well, I think to an extent, that would still be considered a single race after so many generations as people of the same race still have plenty of variations between each other. But yeah, the variations between those of this single proposed race would be even greater than the variations we see among the races that exist today.

Either way, his idea was completely retarded. And also morally depraved.
This Certified Pope™ reserves the Right to, on occasion, "be a complete dumbass", and otherwise ponder "idiotic" and/or "useless" ideas and other such "tomfoolery." [Aforementioned] are only responsible for the results of these actions and tendencies when they have had their addictive substance of choice for that day.

Being a Product of their Environment's Collective Order and Disorder, [Aforementioned] also reserves the Right to have their ideas, technologies, and otherwise all Intellectual Property stolen, re-purposed, and re-attributed at Will ONLY by other Certified Popes. Corporations, LLC's, and otherwise Capitalist-based organizations are NOT capable of being Certified Popes.

Battering Rams not included.

Cain

So, another half-baked Shandor idea.  Is anyone really surprised?

hooplala

"Soon all of us will have special names" — Professor Brian O'Blivion

"Now's not the time to get silly, so wear your big boots and jump on the garbage clowns." — Bob Dylan?

"Do I contradict myself?
Very well then I contradict myself,
(I am large, I contain multitudes.)"
— Walt Whitman