News:

Proud member of the Vin Diesel Friendship Brigade

Main Menu

Questions on race and comin subraces, etc

Started by PrimordialAtom, January 22, 2018, 05:18:05 PM

Previous topic - Next topic

Prelate Diogenes Shandor

The only way to ensure all races to be preserved is for everyone to be a little bit of everything

And the only way to permanently eliminate racial strife is to eliminate the false idol of racial purity once and for all.

I will, however, admit that it was a bit hypocritical for me to be talking about this while still criticizing other people's pipe dreams.
Praise NHGH! For the tribulation of all sentient beings.

a plague on both your houses -Mercutio

https://www.youtube.com/watch?v=zrTGgpWmdZQ
https://www.youtube.com/watch?v=rVWd7nPjJH8

It is an unfortunate fact that every man who seeks to disseminate knowledge must contend not only against ignorance itself, but against false instruction as well. No sooner do we deem ourselves free from a particularly gross superstition, than we are confronted by some enemy to learning who would plunge us back into the darkness -H.P.Lovecraft

He who fights with monsters must take care lest he thereby become a monster -Nietzsche

https://www.youtube.com/watch?v=SHhrZgojY1Q

You are a fluke of the universe, and whether you can hear it of not the universe is laughing behind your back -Deteriorata

Don't use the email address in my profile, I lost the password years ago

Nephew Twiddleton

Quote from: Prelate Diogenes Shandor on January 31, 2018, 11:39:22 PM
The only way to ensure all races to be preserved is for everyone to be a little bit of everything

And the only way to permanently eliminate racial strife is to eliminate the false idol of racial purity once and for all.

I will, however, admit that it was a bit hypocritical for me to be talking about this while still criticizing other people's pipe dreams.

Why should races be "preserved"? People reproduce with people they want to reproduce with. People who don't want to reproduce, don't.

You can eliminate the false idol of racial purity by teaching people not to be dumbasses and helping them escape their dumbassery.

You're advocating for eugenics and using a stupid justification for it. Just stop killing people and let them have sex with people who reciprocate that particular desire.
Strange and Terrible Organ Laminator of Yesterday's Heavy Scene
Sentence or sentence fragment pending

Soy El Vaquero Peludo de Oro

TIM AM I, PRIMARY OF THE EXTRA-ATMOSPHERIC SIMIANS

minuspace

I remember this one time forgetting to pack my copy of _Heart of Darkness_.
[Disclaimer: This post was made during a void of moon, obviating all relational meaning for any engagement therewith.]
[Advisement: None taken]

Prelate Diogenes Shandor

Quote from: Nephew Twiddleton on February 01, 2018, 01:37:44 AM

Why should races be "preserved"? People reproduce with people they want to reproduce with. People who don't want to reproduce, don't.

You can eliminate the false idol of racial purity by teaching people not to be dumbasses and helping them escape their dumbassery.

You're advocating for eugenics and using a stupid justification for it. Just stop killing people and let them have sex with people who reciprocate that particular desire.

I didn't say anything about killing people. Are you tripping?

It is an unfortunate fact that every man who seeks to disseminate knowledge must contend not only against ignorance itself, but against false instruction as well. No sooner do we deem ourselves free from a particularly gross superstition, than we are confronted by some enemy to learning who would plunge us back into the darkness -H.P.Lovecraft

He who fights with monsters must take care lest he thereby become a monster -Nietzsche

You are a fluke of the universe, and whether you can hear it of not the universe is laughing behind your back -Deteriorata

Nephew Twiddleton

Quote from: Prelate Diogenes Shandor on February 01, 2018, 05:48:45 PM

How else is a race in danger if going extinct, if not through genocide? You seem to think it's inevitable

Nephew Twiddleton

I mean, you're the last person to be asking someone if they're tripping

hooplala

"Soon all of us will have special names" — Professor Brian O'Blivion

"Now's not the time to get silly, so wear your big boots and jump on the garbage clowns." — Bob Dylan?

"Do I contradict myself?
Very well then I contradict myself,
(I am large, I contain multitudes.)"
— Walt Whitman

Prelate Diogenes Shandor

Quote from: Nephew Twiddleton on February 01, 2018, 07:58:28 PM

How else is a race in danger if going extinct, if not through genocide? You seem to think it's inevitable

As long as there are different races there are eventually going to be more to be Hitlers and Hirohitos and Andrew Jacksons. You can't expect the whole world to join hands and sing kumbayah. You can only count on maybe around 52%

Frontside Back

Quote from: Prelate Diogenes Shandor on February 02, 2018, 02:07:15 AM
Quote from: Nephew Twiddleton on February 01, 2018, 07:58:28 PM

As long as there are different races there are eventually going to be more to be Hitlers and Hirohitos and Andrew Jacksons. You can't expect the whole world to join hands and sing kumbayah. You can only count on maybe around 52%

There won't be, if we eat all of them as a baby. Only up until someone starts to question how would you know which ones are destined to become dictators, and maybe you just enjoy digesting children. Oh hey let's give one a chancHOLY SHIT THE KIDDO ACTUALLY ENSLAVED THE WHOLE WORLD
"I want to be the Borg but I want to do it alone."