News:

If you really want to hurt your parents, and you don't have the nerve to be a homosexual, the least you can do is go into the arts. But do not use semicolons. They are transvestite hermaphrodites, standing for absolutely nothing. All they do is show you've been to college.

Main Menu

AMA, holist

Started by Dildo Argentino, January 17, 2018, 12:16:55 PM

Previous topic - Next topic

Dildo Argentino

Let me start one of these as well, because I have been away for a while and changed somewhat in the meantime. So, ask me anything, I will attempt to answer genuine questions to the best of my ability, as my time permits. I will be heartbroken if I don't get any questions, but don't let that stop you! It's my problem and I will deal with it. ( :
Not too keen on rigor, myself - reminds me of mortis

Vanadium Gryllz

"I was fine until my skin came off.  I'm never going to South Attelboro again."

Faust

WHO ARE YOU WORKING FOOOOOOOOOOOR?
Sleepless nights at the chateau

minuspace

ABSENCE DEMANDS REASONS!

Ziegejunge

What do you do to relax?

LMNO

Does this look infected?

Bobby Campbell

why do I am alook alike a poss of porterpease?

Dildo Argentino

Wow, questions! Just when I thought I wouldn't get any!

"What's new?" (Vanadium Gryllz)

How do you mean? In general? Nothing. In your life? In mine?

"WHO ARE YOU WORKING FOOOOOOOOOOOR?" (Faust)

The Visible Underground https://discord.gg/M2dB3f and the Red Road.

"What do you do to relax?" (Ziegejunge)

Smoke pot, play music, listen to music, read, these last few days watch the Detectorists, masturbate, go to a thermal bath, play with my kids, cook. Not necessarily in that order, and some of them definitely not at the same time.

"Does this look infected?" (LMNO)

I am by no means certain, but I would say it is. You should see a doctor. They will fix you right up!

"why do I am alook alike a poss of porterpease?" (Bobby Campbell)

I am not sure you do, Bobby! I am sure, however, that you are quoting from Finnegan's Wake. Why?

Not too keen on rigor, myself - reminds me of mortis