News:

It's a bad decade to be bipedal, soft and unarmed.

Main Menu

I Fall

Started by POFP, February 01, 2018, 10:14:51 PM

Previous topic - Next topic

POFP

I Fall ~ P.D. Fernando

The irony of my strife
As I Fall through life:
I become petrified
That I will have died
Tumbling from a height
I could never rite.

As I Fall I see the dichotomous reality
Splitting and multiplying to display its duality.
I reach for its branches voraciously consuming
All of that which fades into view - looming.
I tear and rip through the branches that grow
To strive and to understand their ebb and flow,
The meaning behind them that shines - A lowe...
This Certified Pope™ reserves the Right to, on occasion, "be a complete dumbass", and otherwise ponder "idiotic" and/or "useless" ideas and other such "tomfoolery." [Aforementioned] are only responsible for the results of these actions and tendencies when they have had their addictive substance of choice for that day.

Being a Product of their Environment's Collective Order and Disorder, [Aforementioned] also reserves the Right to have their ideas, technologies, and otherwise all Intellectual Property stolen, re-purposed, and re-attributed at Will ONLY by other Certified Popes. Corporations, LLC's, and otherwise Capitalist-based organizations are NOT capable of being Certified Popes.

Battering Rams not included.

POFP

Shit, I think I put this in the wrong section of the forum. Probably should be in Bring and Brag. Feel free to move it there if you're an Admin.

Thank you!
This Certified Pope™ reserves the Right to, on occasion, "be a complete dumbass", and otherwise ponder "idiotic" and/or "useless" ideas and other such "tomfoolery." [Aforementioned] are only responsible for the results of these actions and tendencies when they have had their addictive substance of choice for that day.

Being a Product of their Environment's Collective Order and Disorder, [Aforementioned] also reserves the Right to have their ideas, technologies, and otherwise all Intellectual Property stolen, re-purposed, and re-attributed at Will ONLY by other Certified Popes. Corporations, LLC's, and otherwise Capitalist-based organizations are NOT capable of being Certified Popes.

Battering Rams not included.

Doktor Howl

Quote from: PoFP on February 01, 2018, 10:18:05 PM
Shit, I think I put this in the wrong section of the forum. Probably should be in Bring and Brag. Feel free to move it there if you're an Admin.

Thank you!

No worries.
Molon Lube

The Wizard Joseph

Fucking awesome! Hope you do more.  :mittens: :mittens:
You can't get out backward.  You have to go forward to go back.. better press on! - Willie Wonka, PBUH

Life can be seen as a game with no reset button, no extra lives, and if the power goes out there is no restarting.  If that's all you see life as you are not long for this world, and never will get it.

"Ayn Rand never swung a hammer in her life and had serious dominance issues" - The Fountainhead

"World domination is such an ugly phrase. I prefer to call it world optimisation."
- Harry Potter and the Methods of Rationality :lulz:

"You program the controller to do the thing, only it doesn't do the thing.  It does something else entirely, or nothing at all.  It's like voting."
- Billy, Aug 21st, 2019

"It's not even chaos anymore. It's BANAL."
- Doktor Hamish Howl

Cramulus