News:

PD.com: "a rather irritating form of hermetic terrorism".

Main Menu

The *REAL* Evil in Today's Society

Started by Doktor Howl, February 08, 2018, 03:41:33 AM

Previous topic - Next topic

Doktor Howl

Okay, so the Good Doktor is just getting over a 6 day bout with the flu, in which I crapped my own body weight and killed the local sanitation department.  In a fit of stupidity, I decided that the best thing to do on day 6 was stop having Jenn stick me with IVs and instead dose up on Imodium.  Just in time for the shits to stop on their own, mind you, with the predictable result. 

Dok hasn't shat in 40 hours, and nothing good can come of this.  I've drank so much water that my throat is raw from chlorine, and STILL NOTHING.  It's just all LURKING there.

I mean, eventually, the spirit is gonna move me, and I can't be held responsible for the results.

Blame Janssen Pharmaceutica.  I'm the VICTIM, here.
Molon Lube

Cramulus

when it finally happens it's gonna be a LEEEEEROY JENKINS moment

POFP

They've found that instant coffee powder has Mu-opioid receptor antagonists, which may help. I mean, the Imodium (Mu-opioid receptor agonist in the peripheral nervous system) is no longer in your system, but any natural Mu-opioid receptor agonism that might be going on will be stopped, which should speed up your bowels. Otherwise, other things which are known to speed up bowel motility usually won't work on the constipation caused by Imodium.
This Certified Pope™ reserves the Right to, on occasion, "be a complete dumbass", and otherwise ponder "idiotic" and/or "useless" ideas and other such "tomfoolery." [Aforementioned] are only responsible for the results of these actions and tendencies when they have had their addictive substance of choice for that day.

Being a Product of their Environment's Collective Order and Disorder, [Aforementioned] also reserves the Right to have their ideas, technologies, and otherwise all Intellectual Property stolen, re-purposed, and re-attributed at Will ONLY by other Certified Popes. Corporations, LLC's, and otherwise Capitalist-based organizations are NOT capable of being Certified Popes.

Battering Rams not included.

Don Coyote

Your bowels are truly the horror that keeps mirthing  :horrormirth:

Doktor Howl

Quote from: PoFP on February 08, 2018, 04:53:51 PM
They've found that instant coffee powder has Mu-opioid receptor antagonists, which may help. I mean, the Imodium (Mu-opioid receptor agonist in the peripheral nervous system) is no longer in your system, but any natural Mu-opioid receptor agonism that might be going on will be stopped, which should speed up your bowels. Otherwise, other things which are known to speed up bowel motility usually won't work on the constipation caused by Imodium.

I just drank water until the residual chlorine made my throat sore.

Then at 2 AM, I had a religious moment.
Molon Lube

POFP

Quote from: Doktor Howl on February 09, 2018, 12:34:40 AM

:lulz:

Hey man, whatever works.
This Certified Pope™ reserves the Right to, on occasion, "be a complete dumbass", and otherwise ponder "idiotic" and/or "useless" ideas and other such "tomfoolery." [Aforementioned] are only responsible for the results of these actions and tendencies when they have had their addictive substance of choice for that day.

Being a Product of their Environment's Collective Order and Disorder, [Aforementioned] also reserves the Right to have their ideas, technologies, and otherwise all Intellectual Property stolen, re-purposed, and re-attributed at Will ONLY by other Certified Popes. Corporations, LLC's, and otherwise Capitalist-based organizations are NOT capable of being Certified Popes.

Battering Rams not included.

Cramulus

Dok's ass larps the Creation Myth

first there was nothing
then there was something
then there was way too much of it
and then, he rested

Don Coyote

AHEM

The toilet, sewage system, and 200 senior citizens had a religious moment. You had a moment of extreme clarity.

Doktor Howl

Quote from: Cramulus on February 12, 2018, 08:01:06 PM

Dok's ass larps the Creation Myth

first there was nothing
then there was something
then there was way too much of it
and then, he rested

:lulz:
Molon Lube

Doktor Howl

Quote from: Don Coyote on February 12, 2018, 10:04:35 PM

AHEM

The toilet, sewage system, and 200 senior citizens had a religious moment. You had a moment of extreme clarity.

Yeah, my thoughts were pretty focused.   :lol:
Molon Lube

Bruno

If I'm not careful with my diet, sometimes I have to reach in and pull it out.

This isn't even a metaphor. :sad:

The first time I realized this one simple trick, I hadn't shat in at least 5 days. I had been binging on laxative for the previous two, which has only caused the enemy to grow larger, yet more pliable. when I finally laid eyes on its corpulent visage, it was one continuous unit approximately two feet in length, and two inches in girth.

I did not regain control of my bowels for a few hours afterwards. Fortunately, I had already called out sick from work. Even more fortunately, my company's policy did not require that I explain the reason for my absence.
Formerly something else...