News:

PD.com: Worse than that time when I conjured a handkerchief from that deaf kid's ear.

Main Menu

The most OM flim I have ever heard of

Started by ReverendJesus, February 19, 2018, 12:18:08 PM

Previous topic - Next topic

ReverendJesus

So. Just found out about this one a little while ago; this is a gloriously bizarre story of mindfuckery. This is so OM, _we still don't know who was being pranked_ -- the crew of the Film, the crew of the Documentary, or the audience of the Feature Film. I absolutely love everything about this story; it's a short film being made in Central Park. There is a documentary crew shooting about the making of the film. The "actual" director -- the central mindfucker of the equation -- is playing, or possibly "playing," the director of the film, which is a fictional short film shot in Central Park. There's a crew shooting a "making of" documentary, who appear on screen, shot by the actual, or possibly "actual," documenters, who are shooting the footage for a feature film about the making of the documentary. The film is terrible, and it becomes clear that the crew suspect the director has no plan for the film, he's just doing busywork until he thinks of something...
I can barely get my head 'round the story. I shall follow up this thread once I've found a place to watch it...
Oh, it's called Symbiopsychotaxiplasm Take One.
doubleyoudoubleewedubbleuDOTcriterionDOTCOM/films/751-symbiopsychotaxiplasm
~Rev. Jesus "H" Christ

HMGMA #D-1-10535-13
Episkopos, Flying Squirrels on Fire Cabal [FSoFCabal.com]
Ordained Minister, Church of the Latter-Day Dude
Minister, Church of the Flying Spaghetti Monster
Reverend, United Church of Bacon
Minister, Universal Life Church
Clergy, Spiritual Humanist Church
Reverend, Open Ministry
Legionnaire, SORPOEE
Legionnaire, Cabal of Cabbage(tm)
Member, Satanic Temple
Member, Secular Student Alliance
Citizen, Aerican Empire

Answer our survey for a chance* to win one free miracle of your choice!

Faust

Sounds interesting, you didn't mention that it was from the sixties, the camera work looks quite pretty, even if the actors look like nervous wrecks.
Sleepless nights at the chateau