President rushed to Andrews AFB hospital after collapsing in his bedroom.

Started by Doktor Howl, March 19, 2018, 05:31:20 AM

Previous topic - Next topic

Junkenstein

Realstically its just future news.

I've been talking about pence being sacked for 2 weeks. No-one has yet called me on it.
Nine naked Men just walking down the road will cause a heap of trouble for all concerned.

hooplala

I wanted it to be true, then felt awful when I got got. Both for getting got, but also for reacting like I claim I am not.
"Soon all of us will have special names" — Professor Brian O'Blivion

"Now's not the time to get silly, so wear your big boots and jump on the garbage clowns." — Bob Dylan?

"Do I contradict myself?
Very well then I contradict myself,
(I am large, I contain multitudes.)"
— Walt Whitman

Doktor Howl

Quote from: Hoopla on March 22, 2018, 03:53:07 AM
I wanted it to be true, then felt awful when I got got. Both for getting got, but also for reacting like I claim I am not.

On the bright side, you filthy Tim Horton's barbarians got Justin Trudeau...And while he may not be everything his old man was, when you look at it comparison to 333,000,000 Americans getting got, it's not so bad.

It's the apocalypse, Hoops.  Try to have fun.
Molon Lube

hooplala

Quote from: Doktor Howl on March 23, 2018, 12:47:29 AM
Quote from: Hoopla on March 22, 2018, 03:53:07 AM

On the bright side, you filthy Tim Horton's barbarians got Justin Trudeau...And while he may not be everything his old man was, when you look at it comparison to 333,000,000 Americans getting got, it's not so bad.

It's the apocalypse, Hoops.  Try to have fun.

I get a little misty eyed now and then, but I'm always wearing my dancing shoes.
"Soon all of us will have special names" — Professor Brian O'Blivion

"Now's not the time to get silly, so wear your big boots and jump on the garbage clowns." — Bob Dylan?

"Do I contradict myself?
Very well then I contradict myself,
(I am large, I contain multitudes.)"
— Walt Whitman