News:

Heaven is a sausage party.

Main Menu

Zarathustra's babbling

Started by zarathustrasbastardson, April 12, 2018, 12:22:29 AM

Previous topic - Next topic

zarathustrasbastardson

I was called so I responded.  :fnord: this is psychosis not dischord.  You need to tell these things to your mama not a bunch of internet trolls.  They and I are not your friends.  They are instigators and linley lonley people.  If you really think you would like to go to Alcatraz take a bus. I hope that you'd see a good dr friend on the way.  Please no hurt no one, me small, me from far away, me no mean no harm me want $ me get angry me not talking like me now.  Ahem.  Anywho sis. Hope you using this as a good place to vent - not any worse.  Life fucking sucks. :eek:
chaos is truth
radiate better

Doktor Howl

Quote from: zarathustrasbastardson on April 12, 2018, 12:22:29 AM
I was called so I responded.  :fnord: this is psychosis not dischord.  You need to tell these things to your mama not a bunch of internet trolls.  They and I are not your friends.  They are instigators and linley lonley people.  If you really think you would like to go to Alcatraz take a bus. I hope that you'd see a good dr friend on the way.  Please no hurt no one, me small, me from far away, me no mean no harm me want $ me get angry me not talking like me now.  Ahem.  Anywho sis. Hope you using this as a good place to vent - not any worse.  Life fucking sucks. :eek:

I didn't call you.  Fuck off, nutcase. 
Molon Lube

Doktor Howl

Cain or Faust, can I get a thread split, please?
Molon Lube

zarathustrasbastardson

Guess what fucktard! I've been studying this shit for 20+ years and you are not in the least discordian, you are another shitnosed brat bringing workplace politics into a philosophical foru . No by golly you didn't call me you special priss.. The goddess did. So make sure to enjoy your bureaucracy numbnuts  :fnord: teeheehee... runs away but constantly glancing back...
chaos is truth
radiate better

Doktor Howl

Quote from: zarathustrasbastardson on April 12, 2018, 01:31:45 AM
Guess what fucktard! I've been studying this shit for 20+ years and you are not in the least discordian, you are another shitnosed brat bringing workplace politics into a philosophical foru . No by golly you didn't call me you special priss.. The goddess did. So make sure to enjoy your bureaucracy numbnuts  :fnord: teeheehee... runs away but constantly glancing back...

Take your meds.
Molon Lube

The Wizard Joseph

Quote from: Doktor Howl on April 12, 2018, 02:32:39 AM

Take your meds.
For real.
You can't get out backward.  You have to go forward to go back.. better press on! - Willie Wonka, PBUH

Life can be seen as a game with no reset button, no extra lives, and if the power goes out there is no restarting.  If that's all you see life as you are not long for this world, and never will get it.

"Ayn Rand never swung a hammer in her life and had serious dominance issues" - The Fountainhead

"World domination is such an ugly phrase. I prefer to call it world optimisation."
- Harry Potter and the Methods of Rationality :lulz:

"You program the controller to do the thing, only it doesn't do the thing.  It does something else entirely, or nothing at all.  It's like voting."
- Billy, Aug 21st, 2019

"It's not even chaos anymore. It's BANAL."
- Doktor Hamish Howl

zarathustrasbastardson

Quote from: Doktor Howl on April 12, 2018, 02:32:39 AM

Take your meds.
The meds are a placebo - you and your conceited fan base are the problem.

(And my weakness sets in - I wish it had all worked out better for everyone.  Why did the gods shun Eris?)

You bitching about losing a buddy at work is not in any way discordian.

Sent from my SM-G950U using Tapatalk

chaos is truth
radiate better

Doktor Howl

Quote from: zarathustrasbastardson on April 12, 2018, 10:06:44 PM

I gotta ask:  So what?
Molon Lube

zarathustrasbastardson

Quote from: Doktor Howl on April 13, 2018, 12:46:33 AM

Well, whatevs.. you found a home here.  And that is very nice. Like I said, I was called.  The goddess works in mysterious ways. Tomorrow is hot dog day.  I'll do my best to oblige.  However, and we all pretty much know this, this page is less about discordians and more about psuedo intellectual punkism.  But have fun! Just don't let it go to your head too much.  Were noobiles.. when I crack the formula that proves the law of 5s I'll let you know.
chaos is truth
radiate better

Vanadium Gryllz

Boy I sure am glad someone is finally here to tell us how to be really real Discordians.
"I was fine until my skin came off.  I'm never going to South Attelboro again."

The Wizard Joseph

Quote from: Vanadium Gryllz on April 13, 2018, 02:11:09 AM
Boy I sure am glad someone is finally here to tell us how to be really real Discordians.

:lulz:

All. The. Time.
You can't get out backward.  You have to go forward to go back.. better press on! - Willie Wonka, PBUH

Life can be seen as a game with no reset button, no extra lives, and if the power goes out there is no restarting.  If that's all you see life as you are not long for this world, and never will get it.

"Ayn Rand never swung a hammer in her life and had serious dominance issues" - The Fountainhead

"World domination is such an ugly phrase. I prefer to call it world optimisation."
- Harry Potter and the Methods of Rationality :lulz:

"You program the controller to do the thing, only it doesn't do the thing.  It does something else entirely, or nothing at all.  It's like voting."
- Billy, Aug 21st, 2019

"It's not even chaos anymore. It's BANAL."
- Doktor Hamish Howl

LMNO

hooplala

Quote from: zarathustrasbastardson on April 13, 2018, 01:40:41 AM
Quote from: Doktor Howl on April 13, 2018, 12:46:33 AM

Well, whatevs.. you found a home here.  And that is very nice. Like I said, I was called.  The goddess works in mysterious ways. Tomorrow is hot dog day.  I'll do my best to oblige.  However, and we all pretty much know this, this page is less about discordians and more about psuedo intellectual punkism.  But have fun! Just don't let it go to your head too much.  Were noobiles.. when I crack the formula that proves the law of 5s I'll let you know.

She also called me. She confided that she was prank calling you... she and I shared some Molotov cocktails at Woodstock 99, so I know she wouldn't jive me. Have a hotdog, add some meds to the mustard. Carry an umbrella, just in case. And fuck off.
"Soon all of us will have special names" — Professor Brian O'Blivion

"Now's not the time to get silly, so wear your big boots and jump on the garbage clowns." — Bob Dylan?

"Do I contradict myself?
Very well then I contradict myself,
(I am large, I contain multitudes.)"
— Walt Whitman

zarathustrasbastardson

Nuff said cogs and sprockets
chaos is truth
radiate better