The End of the World is Coming, and YOU MAY DIE

Main Menu

Zarathustra's babbling

Started by zarathustrasbastardson, April 12, 2018, 12:22:29 AM

Previous topic - Next topic

LMNO

Quote from: Doktor Howl on April 14, 2018, 06:11:08 AM
Quote from: Vanadium Gryllz on April 13, 2018, 02:11:09 AM
Boy I sure am glad someone is finally here to tell us how to be really real Discordians.

LMNO and I have been waiting for this moment for 16 years.

The anticipation is killing me.

hooplala

Quote from: zarathustrasbastardson on April 14, 2018, 12:11:02 AM
Quote from: The Wizard Joseph on April 13, 2018, 11:47:46 PM
Since you would seek to blandly describe us a cogs and sprockets I'd ask how you would describe yourself. What are you, and what gives you the perspective to judge folks like Greyface himself?

Oh and your little pineal is hanging out. Thought you should know.
Myself: an aberrant champion of the qualities that our choices hold moment to moment to make the world a more just and verdant place (that includes a shitton of lovely dischord)

As far as i judging you- Eh, your quotes are enough.  Further you should have had a question mark instead of a period on your first sentence of the post I am replying to now (see my dissertation on privaledge.)

Look, shit, I didn't come here to start a war.  I was sent by the goddess to give some perspective that you may be straying from the path.

Anarchy is not discordian. Capitalism is not discordian and nor is fascism.

I expect no reply to this but also expect no reply that is. Shit blow the foreign heckubus I have no end but fn...

Please. Continue telling us what is not discordian. I am making a list and am beside myself about what else will be added next.

Keep em coming!
"Soon all of us will have special names" — Professor Brian O'Blivion

"Now's not the time to get silly, so wear your big boots and jump on the garbage clowns." — Bob Dylan?

"Do I contradict myself?
Very well then I contradict myself,
(I am large, I contain multitudes.)"
— Walt Whitman

ReverendJesus

Quote from: zarathustrasbastardson on April 14, 2018, 12:11:02 AM
Further you should have had a question mark instead of a period on your first sentence

Please keep telling us about your respect for the rules of grammar, and also how Really Real Discordian you are.
~Rev. Jesus "H" Christ

HMGMA #D-1-10535-13
Episkopos, Flying Squirrels on Fire Cabal [FSoFCabal.com]
Ordained Minister, Church of the Latter-Day Dude
Minister, Church of the Flying Spaghetti Monster
Reverend, United Church of Bacon
Minister, Universal Life Church
Clergy, Spiritual Humanist Church
Reverend, Open Ministry
Legionnaire, SORPOEE
Legionnaire, Cabal of Cabbage(tm)
Member, Satanic Temple
Member, Secular Student Alliance
Citizen, Aerican Empire

Answer our survey for a chance* to win one free miracle of your choice!

Faust

Quote from: zarathustrasbastardson on April 14, 2018, 12:24:36 AM
So: to sum : I neither expect or want a response.  The goddess sent me to take you down a few notches and remind you of

Wow, you really pulled back the curtain and pulled down a peg or two....
Sleepless nights at the chateau

Faust

Quote from: zarathustrasbastardson on April 13, 2018, 11:45:41 PM
Couldn't resist.  You are such hypocritical bitches.  Gossip is not art. Exploitation is not discordian.  Gossip is not discordian.  Everybody share pics of bits an pieces with tea!
(You'll get it when you're older)

This annoys me:
I only ever installed tapatalk because 50% of the site now access the forum through smartphones and tablets, I don't use it so I didn't realise they stick ads in. If I can find an alternative without that shit on it I will use it.
Sleepless nights at the chateau

Doktor Howl

Quote from: Faust on April 30, 2018, 11:02:53 AM
Quote from: zarathustrasbastardson on April 13, 2018, 11:45:41 PM
Couldn't resist.  You are such hypocritical bitches.  Gossip is not art. Exploitation is not discordian.  Gossip is not discordian.  Everybody share pics of bits an pieces with tea!
(You'll get it when you're older)

This annoys me:
I only ever installed tapatalk because 50% of the site now access the forum through smartphones and tablets, I don't use it so I didn't realise they stick ads in. If I can find an alternative without that shit on it I will use it.

I use a laptop.
Molon Lube

Cain

Yeah, I tried using tapatalk once, it made me decide to either use Safari or my laptop to access the site.

The Wizard Joseph

I use a small pay-as-you-go cell phone. I just refuse to use Tapatalk. I can still navigate the site pretty well and read what I want to. I'm a little bit limited on how well I can express through my phone, but not by much
You can't get out backward.  You have to go forward to go back.. better press on! - Willie Wonka, PBUH

Life can be seen as a game with no reset button, no extra lives, and if the power goes out there is no restarting.  If that's all you see life as you are not long for this world, and never will get it.

"Ayn Rand never swung a hammer in her life and had serious dominance issues" - The Fountainhead

"World domination is such an ugly phrase. I prefer to call it world optimisation."
- Harry Potter and the Methods of Rationality :lulz:

"You program the controller to do the thing, only it doesn't do the thing.  It does something else entirely, or nothing at all.  It's like voting."
- Billy, Aug 21st, 2019

"It's not even chaos anymore. It's BANAL."
- Doktor Hamish Howl